Leave Saturazione a message for when he returns (lounge)

Vileplume

Dear @Such_Saturation,
I never spoke with you directly, but whenever I stumble upon any of your posts, I always get a kick from your use of the typically lesser-used emojis.

:bluewhip:poke:beammeup

PhilParma

Which do you think is more likely?

- tara's account was hacked and commandeered by deep state pro-BigPharma trolls, or
- she disagreed with some people on the vaccine

She was one of the best members on the forum and we're worse off without her.

Lollipop2

Most likely. I think people can dramatically change opinions especially if based on fear. She certainly appeared through her posts to have fear concerns over covid that she felt the vax would solve.

dukesbobby777

Which do you think is more likely?

- tara's account was hacked and commandeered by deep state pro-BigPharma trolls, or

She was one of the best members on the forum and we're worse off without her.

Am I missing something? She’s been gone since May 14th, 2021. It’s only been a few weeks lol

I don’t see why her views on vaccination were out of the ordinary. Not everyone here is an anti-vaxxer. Sometimes people might think differently.

Maybe she hasn’t been around because there is so much written on this forum about Covid and how they are all out to get us. There’s definitely a different vibe here nowadays compared to the golden era of the RPF which, IMO, was between 2012 and 2014.

P

Peatness

Perhaps we could make a list of all the members who have gone. I noticed a few people missing since 2020.

@Nemo I hope you come back

CLASH

Am I missing something? She’s been gone since May 14th, 2021. It’s only been a few weeks lol

I don’t see why her views on vaccination were out of the ordinary. Not everyone here is an anti-vaxxer. Sometimes people might think differently.

Maybe she hasn’t been around because there is so much written on this forum about Covid and how they are all out to get us. There’s definitely a different vibe here nowadays compared to the golden era of the RPF which, IMO, was between 2012 and 2014.

It wasn't just vaxx, it included global warming and a host of other mainstream views.

In my opinion, it wasnt even that though. It was the change from her previous posting habits, and topics

Broken man

Thing is that this forum is starting to be full of "newbies" and most of the posts are just not interesting or scientifical. Few years back, people were posting studies and we were talking about interesting stuff. Also true is that Peat isnt solution to everything and most people need to get help from other science guys.

P

Peatness

Thing is that this forum is starting to be full of "newbies" and most of the posts are just not interesting or scientifical. Few years back, people were posting studies and we were talking about interesting stuff. Also true is that Peat isnt solution to everything and most people need to get help from other science guys.
I can see why you say that, but remember that the past year has been unusual and that could account for the focus shifting

Makrosky

@Such_Saturation
Hi Such! Miss your forum voice. Come back!!

Darn, @Amazoniac , you nailed it. As usual.? I wish I had posted more back then. And gotten a real voice.
Now I’m “Rafing” nearly as much as I’m “Raying” & I just don’t have as many questions about magnesium or doxycycline or temps. Now they’re more about “what should I do today that would be fun?” I have as much trouble as the next person with the social-political stuff. But going it alone independently does get easier.
I remember a user of this forum, IIRC her name was Lindsay or something line that. She used to be very active and suddenly she disappeared. She came back 1 year later saying (more or less, I don't recall the exact quote but the idea was the same) "staying away from health related forums and forcing myself to go out every day to take a nice photograph with my camera has done mucho more for my thyroid than anything else" .

Rafe

@Makrosky
I miss Lindsay. She was doing a wonderful observational experiment on her snails last time I read her posts.

cjm

It would be good to see both of him.

Not sure what Dolorni1c meant by 'both',

1625776560556.png

oct 10 2014

Attachments

• 1625776486208.png
    1625776486208.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 17

Broken man

What if they got banned for being too anti peat?
Given good context, nothing can be anti peat :) like eating beans is better than starving and so on. Also, you need to know how others are viewing how organism works and they all did good with their questions

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom