Leave Saturazione a message for when he returns (lounge)

yerrag

The world has become willingly and unwillingly in a state of learned helplessness. Most of the unwilling just don't know it.

In another thread OP asks why no one is acting to fight it. The consensus is that to act is to fall into a trap set up by the masters. So, it's just better to be in the inertia state of rest.

Those who left that are alive probably know the writing on the wall. Resistance is futile.

Rick K

Last edited:

yerrag

If "they" can do this to us, we can undue it. They are mortal just as we are.
I'd like to know how. We're checkmated.

The only savior other than a god is one country, China. All the rich in the Western world and former colonies, now simply nominally independent, are vassals paying homage to Zion. A dark spell surrounds us. Just as Kadhaffi was dispatched for denying the US dollar, so were two sitting African presidents heart attacked for denying COVID-19.

Its not that people aren't willing to fight and to die fighting the Zionist forces, it's that they feel their dying will just be in vain. As there is no clear sight of victory.

Besides, if the rules of engagement were to be civil, you'd already lost because the enemy isn't bounded by such rules. It's not an even fight even if it's a level playing field in all other aspects. Which it isn't.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Sure, it is an important topic. My philosophy on life is quite stoic tho, so I choose to focus on things that are in my control. Worrying about microchips in vaccines and "the elite" and especially those retarded lockdowns isn't something that I can influence. So I won't get the vaccine, won't act according to the draconian rules whenever possible and then get on with my life. Makes me personally more fulfilled and less stressed. Not sure all this covid talk on here actually benefits most of its participants.
In the UK care workers do not have the luxury of choice when it comes to an experimental gene therapy. It is mandatory for them. In a world where many industries are disappearing, it will be difficult for many in the care profession to find alternative employment. . Choice in this instance is precarious.

Rick K

I'd like to know how. We're checkmated.

The only savior other than a god is one country, China. All the rich in the Western world and former colonies, now simply nominally independent, are vassals paying homage to Zion. A dark spell surrounds us. Just as Kadhaffi was dispatched for denying the US dollar, so were two sitting African presidents heart attacked for denying COVID-19.

Its not that people aren't willing to fight and to die fighting the Zionist forces, it's that they feel their dying will just be in vain. As there is no clear sight of victory.

Besides, if the rules of engagement were to be civil, you'd already lost because the enemy isn't bounded by such rules. It's not an even fight even if it's a level playing field in all other aspects. Which it isn't.
All systems, or games or wars require a strategy different than reaction. Reaction always leaves the initiator one step ahead. We are immersed and so have lost clear sight. The answer is to have clear sight of your desired victory and, as Neville said, assume the feeling of the desired state. Live from this perspective instead of relying on what you see which just leads to reaction. True, they aren't bound but neither are we.

Memories.

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

After Nighteyes' post, I decided to check out his status. There was a visit last month: it's alive!

1649377721848.png

He might hide the information from now on, we'll have to rely on esoterism and use our intuition.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom