Leave Saturazione a message for when he returns (lounge)

Amazoniac

For whatever reason Saturazione has stopped posting. It's Such_a shame because it was a smart and creative contributor.

Given that he appears to be visiting the forum once in a while, that not having many notifications can be considered an existential toxin and that in his case it wouldn't do justice to the quality of his posts, I think it would be nice to catch him off guard with messages from the people that feel the same. I know I'm not alone for having been asked by another member.

So, if you also miss the guy and have something to remark, drop him a message below or send it privately.

charlie, if you're reading this, :ss and :ss2 are in his honor?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

cjm

@Saturazione i miss the pith in your quippy posts and your general sense of irreverence. you are but one spice on the rack but one I would add to any dishcussion. say something already! : )

schultz

I did enjoy his posts. Both the quips and the sensible remarks. I also noticed he stopped posting.

P

Peatness

I felt the same when @Ella stopped posting

This was one of her last post

yerrag

I cam't tag @Such_Saturation at all. Did he have the option to not be tagged? Or does this happen when one is no longer active?

I'm curious about @tara as she isn't in the member list anymore. I been meaning to ask about the circumstances behind it, as she had posted a lot before and if I'm not mistaken, she was once an admin. I don't know if her identity here was hijacked, as her latest posts were very much pro-medical establishment. An earlier version of her is someone I would describe as very much a supporter of healing and health thru foods in a Peaty direction, and not given to taking many substances. And many times she has asked the right questions rather than assuming the premise of a question. I once said I had low temps, and she proceeded to ask me how I was taking my temps, and that's when I found out I was taking temps the wrong way. Whatever the reasons she is no longer here, I wish the real, or the former, Tara well.

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Cool. Members can be Such_Saturating their posts without knowing.

I did enjoy his posts. Both the quips and the sensible remarks. I also noticed he stopped posting.
Humans comment, Saturazione punchlines with precision.

There is a phenomenon termed 'intellerctia' in Prolactinese, where the person isn't afraid of engaging in all kinds of discussions, including trivial ones like this, for fear of imbecilizing. We should be able to navigate through all environments with it kept integral, otherwise it's a sign that it's founded in unstable grounds.

I'm mentioning this because some people don't join these topics not for lacking the interest, but to maintain an intellectual pose or for having a frame that's weak enough for them to be afraid that it can be easily corrupted and degraded, it has to be preserved.

Not sure what Dolorni1c meant by 'both', so I guess the title goes to cj "The Risk-taker Bulletproof™ Fortress" m.

I cam't tag @Such_Saturation at all. Did he have the option to not be tagged? Or does this happen when one is no longer active?

I'm curious about @tara as she isn't in the member list anymore. I been meaning to ask about the circumstances behind it, as she had posted a lot before and if I'm not mistaken, she was once an admin. I don't know if her identity here was hijacked, as her latest posts were very much pro-medical establishment. An earlier version of her is someone I would describe as very much a supporter of healing and health thru foods in a Peaty direction, and not given to taking many substances. And many times she has asked the right questions rather than assuming the premise of a question. I once said I had low temps, and she proceeded to ask me how I was taking my temps, and that's when I found out I was taking temps the wrong way. Whatever the reasons she is no longer here, I wish the real, or the former, Tara well.

i miss her too. Those last posts seemed strange.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I miss him too. We joined about the same time.

cjm

Cool. Members can be Such_Saturating their posts without knowing.

Humans comment, Saturazione punchlines with precision.

There is a phenomenon termed 'intellerctia' in Prolactinese, where the person isn't afraid of engaging in all kinds of discussions, including trivial ones like this, for fear of imbecilizing. We should be able to navigate through all environments with it kept integral, otherwise it's a sign that it's founded in unstable grounds.

I'm mentioning this because some people don't join these topics not for lacking the interest, but to maintain an intellectual pose or for having a frame that's weak enough for them to be afraid that it can be easily corrupted and degraded, it has to be preserved.

Not sure what Dolorni1c meant by 'both', so I guess the title goes to cj "The Risk-taker Bulletproof™ Fortress" m.

My pose has been compromised but it was worth it to be the sub-champ. :ss2

cjm

Great point. How to resolve notification deficiency with no tag?

Rafe

@Such_Saturation
Hi Such! Miss your forum voice. Come back!!

Darn, @Amazoniac , you nailed it. As usual.? I wish I had posted more back then. And gotten a real voice.
Now I’m “Rafing” nearly as much as I’m “Raying” & I just don’t have as many questions about magnesium or doxycycline or temps. Now they’re more about “what should I do today that would be fun?” I have as much trouble as the next person with the social-political stuff. But going it alone independently does get easier.

CLASH

I thought @tara's posting was quite wierd as well considering her previous posting topics and demeanor.

As you said she started supporting a whole host of mainstream talking points that I hadn't ever seen her post before. Also alot of peope came out of the woodwork doing the same.

It seems like the forum was/ is being targeted.

@Amazoniac
I'm not originators like you guys are, but theres nothing like a well timed @Such_Saturation one liner.

Rick K

Her last few posts were nothing but contradictory and she seemed ready to incite conflict with almost everyone. I simply didn't respond to her challenges.

Broken man

Could we do this for @Stryker, @olive, @tyler too? To be honest, its very interesting that smart guys like them are not posting here anymore... Its sad. Why is that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom