Least damaging cellphone technology to use?

superdeuces

I really feel the effects of my 4G phone, and I'm sure 5G is going to be even worse. Unfortunately I need a phone for work so I can't just throw the whole thing away.

What is the safest cellphone technology I can use today to have a phone number? I was thinking of using one of those old Nokia 2G brick phones but apparently they are going to decommission the 2G network in Canada soon. Plus I'm not even sure how safe 2G is either.

Is there any way safe way to continue having a mobile phone number? Is 3g much better than 4g in terms of damage? Is there some diy bootstrap way I can rig up where I can have a safe way to use a phone number.

Plus are there any tips to minimize the damage done by a cellphone, like always using speaker mode and never putting it next to your head, etc.

pro marker

i use my phone with everything turned off except airplane mode. makes a big difference.

there is a low emf phone coming out Mudita Pure

Last edited:
I turn off the 5g capabilities on my iPhone 12, hopefully that’s enough... it would also be cool to own an e-ink display phone so no blue light. Additionally you can buy something called Airtube earbuds to reduce emf to your ears when listing to music

Perry Staltic

I leave my phone off until I need to call someone or check voicemail/txt msgs, then speaker phone only.

pro marker

I turn off the 5g capabilities on my iPhone 12, hopefully that’s enough... it would also be cool to own an e-ink display phone so no blue light. Additionally you can buy something called Airtube earbuds to reduce emf to your ears when listing to music
i have a ferrite bead attached to the cable on my headphones (over ear), no idea how effective it s though.

Ben.

In general, if you want to enjoy future technology there is no way you are not going to be exposed to some degree. Even if we (the conscious people) dont use phones at all, 5G etc is going to influence us.

There are some "supposedly" effective phone cases blocking most of the emf (90 % or something). Some even block literally everything... ofcourse then its basicly like a "turned" off phone, so you wont recieve/hear calls or messages, like some special agent kind of stuff ...

Alot of production happening with clothing that blocks it too, specificly boxers/underwear (hello gentlemans).
There is also a "put in jean pocket" that you put in your jean pocket that blocks emf. Like a portable blocking pocket for your pocket.
Special earbuds to reduce issues for calls/listening music exists too.

All these things are expensive tho, and unless you are able to verify the effectivness yourself, one is always reliant on the producers/sellers promises.

General inexpensive measure which were already kinda mentioned:

• Use speaker mode for calls or use Headphones.
• Keep the phone away from the body (dont put it in your jeans ... put it in the purse/backpack if possible, preferably in the pocket of the backpack which is the furthest away from the body)
• Use airplane mode
• Even better, keep it turned off until you need it.
• Keep it as far away during sleeping as possible (end of the room, other room, turned off)
• Turn of wifi in your home when you don't use it (there are these clock timer things that can be attached to your wifi box/power source that can turn it off at a specified time, like turning of at bedtime, turning on when waking up for example)

• Use apps to reduce blue light (like f.lux or twilight, iphone has an option built into their ios on newer devices)
• Use blue light blocking glasses when using computers/phones/tv's at night

These things apply to basicly all electronic devices ... "is what this smartass said while he litereally spends all day infront of the computer" ... atleast im selfaware.

Last edited:

RealNeat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals