Leaky Gut And Circulation Problems

LucH

Having trouble understanding how fasting would help. It would slow to a halt peristalsis and seem to create more imbalance.
If you don't see, OK. I'd rather ask "How" ;)
A clue: Everything is at rest. Except innate homeostasis. And you aren't going to suffer from any imbalance since you've already all nutrients in the body (recycling). Provided you don't interfere by eating. Liver would be then busy elsewhere.
Have you ever seen how a bear tries to recover after an injury. It falls into lethargy. The wounds heal themselves. self-healing process.
I'm not going to give any medical references with "skeptical people".

Peatogenic

If you don't see, OK. I'd rather ask "How" ;)
A clue: Everything is at rest. Except innate homeostasis. And you aren't going to suffer from any imbalance since you've already all nutrients in the body (recycling). Provided you don't interfere by eating. Liver would be then busy elsewhere.
Have you ever seen how a bear tries to recover after an injury. It falls into lethargy. The wounds heal themselves. self-healing process.
I'm not going to give any medical references with "skeptical people".

I did ask how. Thanks for your explanation.

RisingSun

Fasting is trully a miracle.

I tried a 5 day fast: the first 3 days with water, the last 2 without water or food or shower.

It removed for good a weight I had in my forehead constantly and that was preventing me to think clearly.

Also my recurring kidney dull pains are gone

drknow

I believe I have nearly cured my chronic eczema condition related to leaky gut, SIBO etc.

I have done so with very simple diet and very few supplements with supervision from a local doctor who practices functional medicine. imo you have made things too complicated like many on the internet trying to cure leaky gut, sibo etc.

I would be interested to know what you think.

What Have I Done From A RP Perspective?

peateats1

Is there any advice on how to seal a leaky gut?
What could be some of the causes?
What influences the production of mucus and the tightness of the junctions?
Is an elimination diet the only way?
Is the microbiome important for the integrity of the gut barrier and mucus production, or is any bug a bad bug?

Certain foods (esp. dairy) cause the circulation to my feet to worsen very quickly, so undigested stuff probably gets through causing all kinds of havoc in the blood vessels and tissues. I don't understand why it doesn't heal. It's been going on for over 1 year now.

No constipation or anything crazy. Some slight occasional nausea.

I've been taking
- 1-5mg 5mthf
- 50mg b1
- 8mg b7
- 5-10mg MeB12
- 50-100mg B2 on and off
- CoQ10
- 10mg methylene blue
- 2mg cypro
- 200mg Pregnenolone
- 20g glycine
- 2g taurine
- just started some NDT about 5-6 drops/day ... don't feel much yet, but maybe I should measure my pulse/temp?

Diet right now:
- .5L OJ, bananas, honey dew melons, coke
- turkey
- whey protein
- some kale broth
- rice
- masa
- occasionally a piece of cheese
- ~30g refined coconut oil
- 1-2 carrots or some bamboo shoots with rice

If I drink too much OJ I feel some more nausea, so I don't know if I should cut it.
Were you ever able to fix this? Any advice for someone going through something similar?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals