Lazy men recipes / food advices // how much time do you spend to prepare food?

Motif

Lazy men food advices to reach nutritional goals?

and any Tipps how to safe time preparing food ?

Serge

I make a pot of bone broth big enough to last a week or so, freeze it in desirable sized chunks, and then when I want a quick meal I just put a chunk or two into a multi cooker (mine has a pressure function, so it cooks faster) + some water + any food/spices I feel like having in the soup. When it's almost ready, I might break an egg into the soup. It's like 3 minutes to throw everything in, and 10-20 minutes waiting.

meatbag

Lazy men food advices to reach nutritional goals?

Pulp free oj concentrate

instant coffee+milk+sugar

The above with gelatin in the fridge; portable

mix milk powder gelatin powder sugar a little milk and vanilla with handmixer

Perry Staltic

I mix in frozen diced cauliflower to most of my meals. Cheap, nutricious, good texture, complex carb, filling with low calories.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Super quick and easy cottage and mozzarella cheese recipes for lazy people? Diet 5
M Magnesium & potassium rich diet for lazy people Ask For Help or Advice 12
IVILA Feeling Really Lazy, Low Libido, And Tired Lately. Need Help Male Issues 8
haidut PUFA Makes Girls Fat / Lazy / Diabetic And Exercise Futile Scientific Studies 13
P Food Additives (phosphates) Could Make You Lazy And Hurt Your Ability To Burn Fat Scientific Studies 0
A Millennials Are Entitled, Narcissistic And Lazy - But It's Not Their Fault Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 29
sprinter Is Bag Breathing The Lazy Man's "cardio?" Ask For Help or Advice 7
S The lazy man's Vietnamese Coffee Recipes 2
P Lazy lasagna-less Lasangna Recipes 1
skittles Does anyone do a lazy Peat diet? Diet, Recipes 11
miraddo Why Most Homeless Men Have Full Heads of Hair Hair & Nails 4
RenaissanceMan Omega-3 EPA and DHA may be the solution to "male pattern baldness" / hair loss in men Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 29
miraddo Men store up to 4.6 times more Iron than age-matched women Scientific Studies 2
R Men Should Ejaculate at Least 21 Times a Month To Slash Their Prostate Cancer Risk Scientific Studies 87
R Any men with hashimotos here? Thyroid and Hormones 2
G The Association between Dietary Inflammatory Index and Sex Hormones among Men in the United States Ask For Help or Advice 0
S All Things TRT with Hans Amato (Men Elite) Thyroid and Hormones 5
L Ray Peat Interview June 2021 - DR, RP, GD - #61: Bodybuilding and Steroids | Progesterone for Men? | Basic Bioenergetic Therapies with Ray Peat Interviews 2
haidut Low DHT can cause hypogonadism symptoms even in eugonadal men Scientific Studies 0
Mito For men, low testosterone means high risk of severe COVID-19, study suggests Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
C Progest-E for Men Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 40
ecstatichamster Advice to men who want to raise their T levels Male Issues 38
Inaut I think I know why women outlive men usually Miscellaneous 21
cupofcoffee Serum concentrations of dihydrotestosterone are associated with symptoms of hypogonadism in biochemically eugonadal men Thyroid and Hormones 9
C Is trt really necessary for men with secondary hypogonadism Male Issues 0
Lokzo Morning After Pill For Hormonal Re-Set In Men?! Experiments 0
Mito The association between testosterone, estradiol and their ratio and mortality among US men Scientific Studies 1
R Effects of transdermal application of DHEA on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids in men Scientific Studies 5
Charger "DHT is a Trash Hormone" | Kevin Mann addresses Hans & Men-Elite Male Issues 104
P 23 yr man completely lost in life, advice from older men wanted Male Issues 36
Mito Early decline of androgen levels in healthy adult men: an effect of aging per se? Scientific Studies 1
J Increased Nipple Hair In Men Male Issues 3
TheSir At What Age Do Men Get 'baby Fever'? Ask For Help or Advice 11
C Higher Carb To Protein Ratio Results In Higher Testosterone And Lower Cortisol In Men (1987) Scientific Studies 5
Lokzo Fish Oil Supplements Improve Testicular Health: Study Of 1,679 Healthy Young Men Scientific Studies 36
K So What Explains Why Balding Men Have More Body Hair Hair & Nails 54
ecstatichamster Men: Have You Tried Eating Dried Bull Testicle Powder Yet? Hormones 78
F Bald Men At Higher Risk Of Severe Covid-19 Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 9
C Tamoxifen Side Effects In Men Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
GAF Estrogen For Men With Coronavirus - Blah Blah Blah Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 5
Lokzo I Made My Testosterone Off The Scale High - Men's Health Blood Work, Labs 101
B Oxytocine Nasal Spray Safe For Men? Male Issues 11
A.R Do SSRI Drugs Usage Cause Feminisation In Men? Ask For Help or Advice 7
GreekDemiGod RP Diet & Lifestyle For Young Men With A Lust For Life Ask For Help or Advice 157
Orangeyouglad PCOS In Men Symptoms, Causes 25
Lokzo The Presence Of A Woman Increases Testosterone In Aggressive Dominant Men Male Issues 0
P Brown Rice Extremely Bad For Men? Male Issues 0
A Is Looking Feminine Essentially Bad For Men? Miscellaneous 74
Mauritio Endotoxin Reduces Testosterone In Men And May Damage Leydig Cells Health 0
E Why P*rn Is Toxic For Men Society 51