Brooks Esq.

Hello friends,

Many of you are already familiar with my situation, some of you may not be. My name is Brooks. If you click on my profile you will see that I am a former PSSD sufferer and lawyer who was most likely (although we may never truly know) poisoned by the Delaware State Bar :vamp: in late 2019 after passing the Delaware Bar Examination. I was collecting information to bring a massive lawsuit against the State Bar to dismantle their $2.6 Billion a year monopoly at which time T-2 Fusarium mycotoxin+ Verrucarin and Verrucarol (aka “Yellow Rain”) mysteriously made its way onto my laptop keys. Yellow Rain is a biowarfare agent that is highly absorbable through the skin where it heads straight to the brain and causes a myriad of damage. (SEE ATTACHED PHOTO)

For the longest of time, I was in an abyss; an unreachable world of my own similar to an elderly person with late stage dementia. I would spend entire days on my phone reading Pubmed articles in hopes of finding a solution, but once I finished reading an article, it was already erased from memory. Eventually, I stumbled across the NAC/Glycine combination therapy (a miraculous combination of supplements) and sure enough it worked tremendously, although not entirely. I am no longer in the foggy abyss but I still struggle immensely with cognition and memory. I am on a mission to get “my old brain” back and the beautiful legal mind I once had prior to when this horrendous condition was inflicted upon me. I know it is possible.

I am apparently from the older generation of persons on this forum. Back when I was in law school (2017) IdeaLabs compounded everything with DMSO so it would go through the skin of the mammals it was applied to. Now I do not see DMSO in the formulations. I am struggling really bad cognitively right now as I had a recent experiment with IV Alpha Lipoic Acid several months ago and it made my symptoms significantly worse and set me back much progress I had made. I have no idea why ALA made things worse but it did.

I need a few questions answered from you guys:

(1)Are any of the Idealabs formularies currently offered capable of absorbing through the skin of mammals? How can one know which products do or do not transfer through the skin?
(2)Does MitoLipin offer any benefit to mammals over the commonly available oral phosphatidylcholine? Is it comparable in benefit to IV PC?
(3)Why in the world has IV ALA ruined me for well over two (2) months and set me back all that progress? I thought it would help, if anything. What can I do to counteract the effects of the ALA?
(4)My physician is about to start me on a protocol that involves Methylene Blue. I am cautious of this as a former PSSD sufferer as I don’t want to raise serotonin. Is Oxidal safe for former PSSD sufferers in super low doses?
(5)Can Oxidal, MitoLipin, and/or Energin be applied transdermally? And
(6)What other treatments can you guys recommend? I am considering Dihexa once we determine that there are no more mycotoxins left in my system and the only thing causing my symptoms is my immune-neuroinflammatory response, what do you guys think? I believe a large majority of this condition is being caused by Interleukin 1-Beta and some type of fatty acid oxidative issue.

All of your thoughts are greatly valued and appreciated. I hope to hear from you guys. I am really struggling and I do not need to hear about how these substances are not approved by the FDA and all that jargon. Guys, I am only asking to test these things out on my lab rat to see if they reverse her experimentally induced T-2 Fusarium exposure, come on LOL.
Brooks Mycotoxin  (2).jpg

I also suffer deleterious effects from DMSO, ALA, and other supplements. I assume “auto-immune” compromise tiwn of genes is the cause. Are you also a non-methylator? I find I respond better to PEMF, Ozone therapy, Red light type therapies than oral supplements. They seem to gunk-up my system.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

I also suffer deleterious effects from DMSO, ALA, and other supplements. I assume “auto-immune” compromise tiwn of genes is the cause. Are you also a non-methylator? I find I respond better to PEMF, Ozone therapy, Red light type therapies than oral supplements. They seem to gunk-up my system.
I have significant detoxification issues according to the DNA test that was performed. I am worried that the IV ALA caused heavy metals redistribution into my brain since this worsening has continued for months after treatment. Auto immune might be the cause, which is in line with there being dysregulation of the inflammatory pathways.

LadyRae

Georgi says that most of his supplements are almost fully absorbed when applied topically to the belly button

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Georgi says that most of his supplements are almost fully absorbed when applied topically to the belly button
Thank you for your answer. What is the difference in the supplements that allow one to select between different formularies like, with or without "SFA esters, anhydrol"? Is there a particular choice that is more topically absorbed?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Wow that’s horrible, did you bring this to the attention of law enforcement? And if so were they able to find and prosecute the people that did this.

LadyRae

Thank you for your answer. What is the difference in the supplements that allow one to select between different formularies like, with or without "SFA esters, anhydrol"? Is there a particular choice that is more topically absorbed?
In my experience, the anhydrol base is better for topical absorption, and the saturated fatty acid esters is good for sublingual application or if you want to swallow it...

However, currently with Cortinon, I have the three to one progesterone to DHEA ratio and it is in anhydrol and a little bit of saturated fatty acid esters and I really like putting that on my skin. It's not greasy...

Having read through the products threads many times, and there are so many pages to each one, I do know that some people prefer the saturated fatty esters for topical administration as well. Was there a particular product that you were wondering about? As far as the base?

Validus

I would consider trying high dose melatonin and daily exposure to red light, near infrared light and far infrared light.

Possibly throw in sulbutiamine to get into the brain and vinpocetine.

cs3000

-
posted a reply with a fuller approach in other thread
-

-----
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5464924/

One of the main mechanisms of the t-2 toxins is through ROS generation / oxidative stress (+ ER stress )
mechanism 2 is through binding peptidyl transferase enzyme to inhibit DNA / protein synthesis
mechanism 3 is through hindering mitochondria enzymes

They act upon and hinder the activity of metabolically critical enzymes such as succinic dehydrogenase, consecutively impeding cellular energetics by decreasing the oxidation of succinate, malate and pyruvate molecules and additionally inhibiting protein synthesis in mitochondria
I would wait on that methylene blue initially until youve established some good antioxidant protection if you havent and reversed the suppression of your antioxidant enzymes if you do have metal toxicity,
methylene blue is good for mitochondria but generates more ROS . at least when youre getting sunlight idk if you can avoid that without but then idk if youd get the full benefit
[T-2 mycotoxin]
Deleterious effects are also manifested in a mice model, exhibiting apoptosis in various tissues and organs including the skin, kidney, brain and bone marrow [16]. The appearance of these manifestations constitutively is mainly due to oxidative damage to cells that targets biomolecules such as lipids, proteins and nucleic acids. The main ROS involved in the oxidation of proteins, lipids and DNA appear to be hydrogen peroxide, hydroxyl radical and superoxide molecules.

also for protection (especially during the first 48 hours when its most active before effects decline)
- L-Carnitine
( coq10 also has this dual role in oxidative stress protection + mitochondria boost and may be safer long term )
l carnitine proven to protect against t-2 toxin in vivo

selenomethionine

vit e while its being depleted

sea buckthorn berries / powder prevents immunity changes induced by the toxin (idk what other effects these have though)
If someone takes in a major dose in through skin i think they would know about it from skin blistering etc. quince seed mucilage can be used for the skin injury Healing effect of quince seed mucilage on T-2 toxin-induced dermal toxicity in rabbit - PubMed

Last edited:
OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Wow that’s horrible, did you bring this to the attention of law enforcement? And if so were they able to find and prosecute the people that did this.
I appreciate your optimism in law enforcement. However, Delaware is its own breed of corruption. It is one of the only states in America with no politically accountable law enforcement; only the State Police that are owned and funded by the State's elite and corporate monopoly. My uncle is a retired DSP Trooper and was a local chief of police when all this happened. He saw me at my worst point and was there for it all. The worst part is that we pretty much know which person was likely behind it and orchestrated the biocrime; it was a lawyer who served on the Board of Bar Examiners and my uncle knew her well and agreed with me that it probablyb was her as she is a complete waste of human flesh and would have done anything the elite Bar members told her to if it afforded her any prospect at a judicial appointment. Several statements she made back then during my application process were rather incriminating and suspicious. But even my uncle--who spent 25 years as a Trooper--agreed with me that going to the authorities would prove meaningless as corruption of this kind runs so deep as to be unprovable. However, I serve a Lord and Savior that knows exactly what was done to me, as well as every person who was involved (which we will likely never know). If they did this to me, then they will answer for their moral failure one day when they go before Him, even though they got away with it in this world.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

In my experience, the anhydrol base is better for topical absorption, and the saturated fatty acid esters is good for sublingual application or if you want to swallow it...

However, currently with Cortinon, I have the three to one progesterone to DHEA ratio and it is in anhydrol and a little bit of saturated fatty acid esters and I really like putting that on my skin. It's not greasy...

Having read through the products threads many times, and there are so many pages to each one, I do know that some people prefer the saturated fatty esters for topical administration as well. Was there a particular product that you were wondering about? As far as the base?
Oxidal, Energin, Allopregnenolone are the ones I am interested in.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

I would consider trying high dose melatonin and daily exposure to red light, near infrared light and far infrared light.

Possibly throw in sulbutiamine to get into the brain and vinpocetine.
Yup, I am already doing red light and sometimes melatonin lozenges. Thanks for the suggestion.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

-
posted a reply with a fuller approach in other thread
-

-----
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5464924/

One of the main mechanisms of the t-2 toxins is through ROS generation / oxidative stress (+ ER stress )
mechanism 2 is through binding peptidyl transferase enzyme to inhibit DNA / protein synthesis
mechanism 3 is through hindering mitochondria enzymes

I would wait on that methylene blue initially until youve established some good antioxidant protection if you havent and reversed the suppression of your antioxidant enzymes if you do have metal toxicity,
methylene blue is good for mitochondria but generates more ROS . at least when youre getting sunlight idk if you can avoid that without but then idk if youd get the full benefit

also for protection (especially during the first 48 hours when its most active before effects decline)
- L-Carnitine
( coq10 also has this dual role in oxidative stress protection + mitochondria boost and may be safer long term )
l carnitine proven to protect against t-2 toxin in vivo

selenomethionine

vit e while its being depleted

sea buckthorn berries / powder prevents immunity changes induced by the toxin (idk what other effects these have though)
If someone takes in a major dose in through skin i think they would know about it from skin blistering etc. quince seed mucilage can be used for the skin injury Healing effect of quince seed mucilage on T-2 toxin-induced dermal toxicity in rabbit - PubMed
Thank you so much for all this wonderful information. I will wait on Methylene Blue.

LadyRae

Oxidal, Energin, Allopregnenolone are the ones I am interested in.
I take Energin under my tongue. I can only do 10-13 drops at a time otherwise I get TOO much energy. But I'm not dealing with any health issues, not overweight or stressed...

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

I take Energin under my tongue. I can only do 10-13 drops at a time otherwise I get TOO much energy. But I'm not dealing with any health issues, not overweight or stressed...
Thanks for this

MCurtone

Hey Brooks, in my experience, if supplements, diets or medicines cannot get rid of the remainder of your cognitive issues, it is likely a residual trauma that is still present.

Anhedonic?
Brain Fog?
Poor Memory?
Depersonalization/Derealization?

If any of these remain, in addition to your PSSD, it is likely trauma, trauma that came as a result of dealing with the initial "crash" and symptoms, which in and of itself is quite the form of torture and could give anyone PTSD, especially when they become hypervigilant on fixing it and checking in with symptoms routinely. This is especially true for logical thinkers.

I suggest you look into the DNRS program or Jordan Hardgrave's course for DPDR. It is about calming the nervous system to get back into a parasympathetic state and using body-based strategies to get you back to your normal self.

Trauma, PTSD and stress leads to brain and cognitive dysfunction. DPDR for example is a coping mechanism the brain uses to protect you, so you no longer feel pain. It's what makes you feel up in your head and no longer in your body. This is why memory recall, IQ and general cognition feels shattered.

One thing you can take if you haven't already, is MMS, which should help with any bacteria/virus/mold toxicity remaining.

Hope this helps.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Hey Brooks, in my experience, if supplements, diets or medicines cannot get rid of the remainder of your cognitive issues, it is likely a residual trauma that is still present.

Anhedonic?
Brain Fog?
Poor Memory?
Depersonalization/Derealization?

If any of these remain, in addition to your PSSD, it is likely trauma, trauma that came as a result of dealing with the initial "crash" and symptoms, which in and of itself is quite the form of torture and could give anyone PTSD, especially when they become hypervigilant on fixing it and checking in with symptoms routinely. This is especially true for logical thinkers.

I suggest you look into the DNRS program or Jordan Hardgrave's course for DPDR. It is about calming the nervous system to get back into a parasympathetic state and using body-based strategies to get you back to your normal self.

Trauma, PTSD and stress leads to brain and cognitive dysfunction. DPDR for example is a coping mechanism the brain uses to protect you, so you no longer feel pain. It's what makes you feel up in your head and no longer in your body. This is why memory recall, IQ and general cognition feels shattered.

One thing you can take if you haven't already, is MMS, which should help with any bacteria/virus/mold toxicity remaining.

Hope this helps.
I had the common PSSD brain fog but found a way to cure it using special strains of probiotics. Things were going wonderful until the poisoning occurred. Thank you for your other recommendations I am open to the trauma being a potential inhibitor to full healing. I will look into these suggestions at once.
Brooks

MCurtone

I had the common PSSD brain fog but found a way to cure it using special strains of probiotics. Things were going wonderful until the poisoning occurred. Thank you for your other recommendations I am open to the trauma being a potential inhibitor to full healing. I will look into these suggestions at once.
Brooks
Which probiotics exactly did you take to help with your brain fog?

Validus

Y
Yup, I am already doing red light and sometimes melatonin lozenges. Thanks for the suggestion.

Your melatonin dosing is likely not high enough.

Here is the abstract and the full text can be downloaded as a PDF.

In this paper, she recommends between 2.5 to 10 GRAMS consumed throughout the day. The range is dependent on a variety of factors, absorption rate, clearance, weight etc. Also of course, delivery method. She touches on IV, intranasal, rectal, gel caps, mixing with glycerol etc.

When I have a day I can experiment with high doses, my plan is to mix 2.5 grams in 32 oz of water with a teaspoon of glycerol and drink throughout the day.

Also, what about sulbutiamine and vinpocetine? Sulbutiamine is one of the best ways to get vitamin b1/thiamine directly into your brain. Vinpocetine increases cerebral blood flow and may also reduce inflammation in the brain.

thumbnail
View attachment 48716

Last edited:

LadyRae

@Ionson how do you propose to make plasmon activated water? I see that it requires gold nanoparticles.... I suppose the melatonin suspended in deionized water will still work, just not as effectively.

I suspect that a lot of people think you can pop a melatonin pill before bed and it's going to work like a sleeping pill, but from the study I see that it should be ingested throughout the day along with proper light exposure. There is definitely a delayed response from the body...

Back
Top Bottom