Lawsuit Against Anthony Fauci/CDC

Lollipop2

I will post a video tonight of David Martin's original lawsuit against fauci and the CDC for their illegal patent on this virus. This goes back a few years and is why the work was moved to Wuhan.
That would be great. I will try and download it and keep it in a file.

Rick K

Has anyone gone back through wayback machine? Also just read the patents themselves-says it all. Also David Martin’s The Fauci Dossier is a bombshell.

Well, I found the video but can't upload it as it's 156MB; tried zipping but told file too large. Suggestions? It's stored on my laptop.

Rick K

Posted this on a couple of other threads and thought it should be here as well. AFLDS has filed a petition for TRO on the shots for children 12-15.

The fact that Heir Mengele (fauci) has now advised vaxing children as young as 4 reminds me of the final days of the Nazi regime. When they knew the gig was up they accelerated "production" of the gas chambers and ovens, murdered whole villages on their retreats from the front and tried to destroy all documentation. fauci is accelerating his and the puppet masters he works for, desperate attempts to murder and sterilize as many as he can before he is removed from office. I am calling you a murdering, motherless pile of pigsh.t, heir fauci. I cannot believe the president will just sit there and watch this happen.

Lollipop2

Well, I found the video but can't upload it as it's 156MB; tried zipping but told file too large. Suggestions? It's stored on my laptop.
Mainly keep it so it doesn’t disappear. Some tech person might know how to convert it to mp4...

Rick K

Mainly keep it so it doesn’t disappear. Some tech person might know how to convert it to mp4...
It is mp4 now but this site won't accept an mp4 extension so I zipped it but it's still too big.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Rick K

Rick K

Maybe ask @charlie how to upload or what to convert to.

This thread has some of the items covered in my video. Still working on the video...

Lollipop2

This thread has some of the items covered in my video. Still working on the video...
Awesome-thank you! The main thing is keep that video safe. If it disappears, we need to keep putting it back out.

Rick K

P

Peatness

This is so typical of political correctness/meekness/idiocy. How many images have we seen on this forum that are co-opted to suite the insane global Davos narrative?
It's pure deception and brainwashing

Nemo

Did we know that Dr. Derek Knauss and colleagues at seven universities are suing the CDC for fraud?

This is over that study where not one of 1500 samples of people who tested “positive” for Covid-19 actually had Covid-19 but had Influenza A or B instead. They looked at the samples under electron microscope. Stanford, Cornell and several UC labs confirmed their result.

Rick K

Did we know that Dr. Derek Knauss and colleagues at seven universities are suing the CDC for fraud?

This is over that study where not one of 1500 samples of people who tested “positive” for Covid-19 actually had Covid-19 but had Influenza A or B instead. They looked at the samples under electron microscope. Stanford, Cornell and several UC labs confirmed their result.

Believe I posted this some weeks ago. Apart from the CDC admitting they had no proof covid existed these guys could only find influenza when these folks allegedly had tested positive for shmovid.

Rick K

Believe I posted this some weeks ago. Apart from the CDC admitting they had no proof covid existed these guys could only find influenza when these folks allegedly had tested positive for shmovid.

CDC itself admits to having no identifiable virus​

Deeply hidden in an official document on Covid-19, the CDC ruefully admitted as early as summer 2020 that it does not have a measurable virus: ‘As no quantified (= measured) isolated virus objects of 2019-nCoV are available at this time…’ (page 39 of the ‘CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel’ (July 13) In other words, the CDC, as one of THE leading medical authorities in the world, could not, and still cannot, demonstrate a virus.

About the for this purpose scientifically totally debunked, but still shamelessly abused PCR test, the CDC wrote under the heading ‘limitations’: ‘The detection of viral RNA cannot demonstrate the presence of an infectious virus, or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent of clinical symptoms.’ And in addition: ‘This test cannot exclude other diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.’

At 7 universities not once COVID detected​

‘When we sent the rest of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a couple of the labs at the University of California, they came up with the same result: NO COVID. They found Influenza A and B. Then we all asked the CDC for viable samples of Covid. The CDC said they can’t give them, because they don’t have those samples.’

‘So we came to the hard conclusion through all our research and lab work that Covid-19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was only called ‘Covid,’ and most of the 225,000 deaths were from co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, pulmonary emphysema, etc.. They got the flu which further weakened their immune systems, and they died.’

‘This virus is fictitious’​

‘I still need to find one viable sample with Covid-19 to work with. We who conducted the lab test with these 1500 samples at the 7 universities are now suing the CDC for Covid-19 fraud. The CDC still has not sent us a viable, isolated and purified sample of Covid-19. If they can’t or won’t, then I say there is no Covid-19. It’s fictional.’

‘The four research papers describing the genome extracts of the Covid-19 virus never managed to isolate and purify the samples. All four papers describe only small pieces of RNA that are only 37 to 40 base pairs long. That is NOT a VIRUS. A viral genome normally has 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs.’

‘Now that Covid-19 is supposedly so bad everywhere, how come not one lab in the world has completely isolated and purified this virus? That’s because they never really found the virus. All they ever discovered were small pieces of RNA that were not identified as the virus anyway. So what we’re dealing with is just another flu strain, just like every year. Covid-19 does not exist and is fictitious.’

Rick K

CDC itself admits to having no identifiable virus​

Deeply hidden in an official document on Covid-19, the CDC ruefully admitted as early as summer 2020 that it does not have a measurable virus: ‘As no quantified (= measured) isolated virus objects of 2019-nCoV are available at this time…’ (page 39 of the ‘CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel’ (July 13) In other words, the CDC, as one of THE leading medical authorities in the world, could not, and still cannot, demonstrate a virus.

About the for this purpose scientifically totally debunked, but still shamelessly abused PCR test, the CDC wrote under the heading ‘limitations’: ‘The detection of viral RNA cannot demonstrate the presence of an infectious virus, or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent of clinical symptoms.’ And in addition: ‘This test cannot exclude other diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.’

At 7 universities not once COVID detected​

‘When we sent the rest of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a couple of the labs at the University of California, they came up with the same result: NO COVID. They found Influenza A and B. Then we all asked the CDC for viable samples of Covid. The CDC said they can’t give them, because they don’t have those samples.’

‘So we came to the hard conclusion through all our research and lab work that Covid-19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was only called ‘Covid,’ and most of the 225,000 deaths were from co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, pulmonary emphysema, etc.. They got the flu which further weakened their immune systems, and they died.’

‘This virus is fictitious’​

‘I still need to find one viable sample with Covid-19 to work with. We who conducted the lab test with these 1500 samples at the 7 universities are now suing the CDC for Covid-19 fraud. The CDC still has not sent us a viable, isolated and purified sample of Covid-19. If they can’t or won’t, then I say there is no Covid-19. It’s fictional.’

‘The four research papers describing the genome extracts of the Covid-19 virus never managed to isolate and purify the samples. All four papers describe only small pieces of RNA that are only 37 to 40 base pairs long. That is NOT a VIRUS. A viral genome normally has 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs.’

‘Now that Covid-19 is supposedly so bad everywhere, how come not one lab in the world has completely isolated and purified this virus? That’s because they never really found the virus. All they ever discovered were small pieces of RNA that were not identified as the virus anyway. So what we’re dealing with is just another flu strain, just like every year. Covid-19 does not exist and is fictitious.’

Reward of $265,000 for demonstrating coronavirus​

Earlier this year, Samuel Eckert’s German Team and the Isolate Truth Fund pledged a reward of at least $265,000 for any scientist who can provide incontrovertible proof that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated and therefore exists. They too pointed out that not one lab in the world has yet been able to isolate this corona virus.

Yes, systems scientists claim they have, but this ‘isolation’ consists only of a sample from the human body, which is a ‘soup’ full of different kinds of cells, remains of viruses, bacteria, et cetera. With the help of (toxic) chemicals one then searches for some (residual) particles that may indicate a virus that once existed or may still exist, after which this is designated as ‘evidence’.

Canadian team also received no evidence despite 40 Public Access Law requests​

In late December 2020 there was a similar initiative to the one in Germany. A team around Canadian investigative journalist Christine Massey submitted no less than 40 Public Access Law requests to medical authorities worldwide with the simple request for proof that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated and its existence can therefore be objectively proven. Not one of the agencies and authorities written to was able to provide that evidence.

‘Impossible to demonstrate that SARS-CoV-2 causes a disease called Covid-19’​

Dr. Tom Cowan, Dr. Andrew Kaufman and Sally Fallon Morell recently published a statement on “the continuing controversy over whether the SARS-CoV-2 virus is isolated or purified. But based on the official Oxford definition of “isolation” (“the fact or condition of being isolated or secluded, a separation from other things or persons, standing alone”), common sense, the laws of logic and the rules of science dictate that any unbiased person must come to the conclusion that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has never been isolated or purified. As a result, no confirmation of the existence of the virus can be given.’

‘The logical and scientific implications of this fact are that the structure and composition of something whose existence cannot be proven cannot be known, including the presence, structure and function of hypothetical spike or other proteins. The genetic sequence of something that has never been found cannot be known, nor can the “variants” (mutations) of something whose existence has not been demonstrated. It is therefore impossible to show that SARS-CoV-2 causes a disease called Covid-19.’

Nemo

Well, I'm glad they're suing. We can feel good about it until the blackmailed judge throws it out.

Rick K

Well, I'm glad they're suing. We can feel good about it until the blackmailed judge throws it out.
Well that's the thing, isn't it? Any judge could have stopped all the lockdowns and masking etc but they all remained silent. I have no confidence a favorable ruling will be given.