Launched My Company Skincare by Vincent. Use Code PEAT2022 for a 10% Discount.

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

Just found it. Ingredients are definitely questionable 😃

Here’s another one that’s a blend of oils. It has high reviews.

The first one has many ingredients that I don't even know haha. Making something similar like the second one should be easier. What does the first one actually do, does it harden like immediately after applying (or soon after) or do they mean it will harden over time (when using it for a longer period of time).

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

@youngsinatra would you be interested in something like this, without the silicones ofcourse: Hair Oil Mini

Right now I am still looking for suitable ingredients that are good candidates for the hair oil. Trying to add vitamins to the product formulation aswell with penetration enhancers.

Would you prefer a lightweight feel or a heavy oil?

Peachy

The first one has many ingredients that I don't even know haha. Making something similar like the second one should be easier. What does the first one actually do, does it harden like immediately after applying (or soon after) or do they mean it will harden over time (when using it for a longer period of time).
It hardened over time. It went on like an extremely light oil and soaked in after a few minutes. I remember enjoying applying it but I was young and didn’t really use it consistently so I don’t know the long term effects.

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

I'm back after trying to come up with a formula. It pretty much stayed the same as the ingredients I listed before. One thing I'd like to know is whether anyone wants to see Piroctone Olamine in the formula and what scents preferably? Name a couple or give me an example of a fragrance you'd like. I can also provide an option without fragrance. Here is the (almost) final ingredient list:

Olive Oil, MCT Oil, Coconut Oil, Squalane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Caprylate, Coco Caprylate, Vitamin ADEK

I am still looking for a good source of cholesterol and a fragrance which you people would want to see. I wanted to make a formula with honey but I need to find a solubilizer/emulsifier. If anyone has a recommendation, let me know.

Peachy

@Insomnia do you still have the vitamin a serum? I love that stuff!! Edit - just found it on your site. Somehow didn’t see it at first.

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

Do you ship to UK?
I was quite busy with other things and didn't really check the forums that often. Right now skincarebyvincent is changing. I put the Vincent skincare products on onlinehaarshop.nl you can order from here internationally. Let me know if the UK works for you. I started going retail and put my own skincare products there aswell. This way I have more in the catalog for different people.

Some more information on the products:
Solution B3: The formula has been changed from a watery substance to a gel like consistency. I can still keep the original formula and turn it into a toner if people like the old formula. The new formula is more economical in use and you need very little. It spreads easy and you can cover the entire face with just 1 or 2 pumps.
Cream: I was also working a cream. I had a lot of formula's but in the end it didn't mix well because the problem ingredient was the preservative. After adding the preservative it just pretty much seperates. After searching a lot, I finally ended up using an alternative. I use Aspenbark powder and it has salicylates aswell. At 1.0% the cream is fairly watery and light. It spreads easy and doesn't have a prominent feel on the skin. At 3.0% it's a bit heavier but also very nice. I combined it with approximately 500mg of Pregnenolone in 100ml of end product. It also has Vitamin E in it. Right now I do not have any bottle designed for it so far but I am looking at a pump bottle for convenience.
Shipping: the products are now cheaper but shipping is a bit more expensive internationally to compensate for it.

Let me know if anyone here has any other ideas / requests for a certain product.

Back
Top Bottom