Launched My Company Skincare by Vincent. Use Code PEAT2022 for a 10% Discount.

Insomnia

Some time ago I made a thread about skincare. I launched my skincare company recently. I did this because there are so many skincare products out there with unneccesary and potentially toxic ingredients. That's why I decided to make products that are clean, simple yet effective. One of the hard things to do is pricing. Based on the votes of the poll, many people look for skincare that aren't priced too high, which I can totally understand. So I tried adjusting my prices accordingly. If you need to know anything else, feel free to leave a message or give me a pm.

I will also introduce two of my very first products here so people can see what to expect, starting off with my oil-based serum:
Serumin is an oil based serum for everyday use. It has many fat soluble vitamins combined with Co-enzym Q10. The serum should be used on wet skin and a couple of drops will cover the entire face. Let it dry after applying without using a towel.

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin Seed) Oil, Ubiquinone (Co-enzym Q10), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Menatetrenone (Vitamin K2), Cholecalficerol (Vitamin D3)

21 (1).png
20 (2).png

The second product is a water-based skincare serum. This is an alternative for those who don't like having oils on the face. Despite having different ingredients, it has many skincare benefits. This serum contains niacinamide, which is also known as vitamin B3. It helps to hydrate and promote skin elasticity. Combined with glycerin and glycine, this serum also improves moisture retention. Another benefit of Solution B3 is that it is alcohol-free. Alcohol is harsh on the skin, and it has a drying effect by stripping out moisture. Solution B3, instead, relies on alternative and far safer preservatives to extend shelf life.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glycerine, Glycine, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid

bg2.png
bg.png

If you'd like to visit the website then click the following link: SKINCAREBYVINCENT

Last edited:

Peatful

Some time ago I made a thread about skincare. I launched my skincare company recently. I did this because there are so many skincare products out there with unneccesary and potentially toxic ingredients. That's why I decided to make products that are clean, simple yet effective. One of the hard things to do is pricing. Based on the votes of the poll, many people look for skincare that aren't priced too high, which I can totally understand. So I tried adjusting my prices accordingly. If you need to know anything else, feel free to leave a message or give me a pm.

I will also introduce two of my very first products here so people can see what to expect, starting off with my oil-based serum:
Serumin is an oil based serum for everyday use. It has many fat soluble vitamins combined with Co-enzym Q10. The serum should be used on wet skin and a couple of drops will cover the entire face. Let it dry after applying without using a towel.

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin Seed) Oil, Ubiquinone (Co-enzym Q10), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Menatetrenone (Vitamin K2), Cholecalficerol (Vitamin D3)

View attachment 40475View attachment 40474

The second product is a water-based skincare serum. This is an alternative for those who don't like having oils on the face. Despite having different ingredients, it has many skincare benefits. This serum contains niacinamide, which is also known as vitamin B3. It helps to hydrate and promote skin elasticity. Combined with glycerin and glycine, this serum also improves moisture retention. Another benefit of Solution B3 is that it is alcohol-free. Alcohol is harsh on the skin, and it has a drying effect by stripping out moisture. Solution B3, instead, relies on alternative and far safer preservatives to extend shelf life.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glycerine, Glycine, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid

View attachment 40479View attachment 40477

If you'd like to visit the website then click the following link: SKINCAREBYVINCENT
Congratulations!

Soren

Forum Supporter
This is awesome! Well done. With regards to the price I would focus on making a good product before cutting prices. I'd rather pay more for something high quality also in a niche market people will often be willing to pay more.

Congratulations it takes an incredible amount of time and dedication to put something like this together. Are you based in Europe? Would love to make a purchase.

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

This is awesome! Well done. With regards to the price I would focus on making a good product before cutting prices. I'd rather pay more for something high quality also in a niche market people will often be willing to pay more.

Congratulations it takes an incredible amount of time and dedication to put something like this together. Are you based in Europe? Would love to make a purchase.
Thanks, it's very hard to do the marketing part so that's why I try to compete with affordable prices. I personally really like to focus on formulating products and solving the challenges that come with it. The oil-based serum wasn't as hard to formulate when compared to the water-based one. That one took a lot of tries to get it right. I ended up with something that people really liked, based on the feedback I got from many users. Yes the company is based in Europe (in The Netherlands to be exact).

Edit: If there is someone unable to make a purchase, let me know so I can enable the country as not all countries are enabled by default.

Last edited:

Peachy

View attachment 40475View attachment 40474

View attachment 40479View attachment 40477

This is awesome! I love the sound of the oil blend with coq10 and retinol. And I’ve been in the market for a good b3 serum - searching to no avail actually. I may place an order in the near future. Great work.

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

I enabled many new countries. If there is anyone from experiencing problems during checkout don't hesitate to reach out.

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

This is awesome! I love the sound of the oil blend with coq10 and retinol. And I’ve been in the market for a good b3 serum - searching to no avail actually. I may place an order in the near future. Great work.
You are welcome. If you have ideas for a product that isn't yet on the market, I am open to that aswell. Right now I am looking to formulate new products but it's hard to come up with ideas. I was thinking about an eyebrow serum, but I do not know how sought after it is actually.

Peatful

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

Here is what’s trending for 2022

To me, some are meh but some are great

Top from this list would be the lip oil, lip plumper, the clear blush, and the hair oil.

Best to you

Thanks, there are some interesting potential products that I see there. I think the hair bonding oil is something I'd like to try first. I looked up the one that was in this list but I have to breakdown every ingredient and only choose the ones that are safe to use. For the ones I scrapped I'd need to look for alternatives or just discard them completely.

Peatful

Thanks, there are some interesting potential products that I see there. I think the hair bonding oil is something I'd like to try first. I looked up the one that was in this list but I have to breakdown every ingredient and only choose the ones that are safe to use. For the ones I scrapped I'd need to look for alternatives or just discard them completely.
Yes

Some will be nearly impossible if you want to keep it healthy

But i thought it would be nice for you to see what the young 20 somethings want
IG and tiktok have people obsessed with themselves

Plus- if you’re a dude- thought it might help

Beautiful website you designed

Well done

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

Yes

Some will be nearly impossible if you want to keep it healthy

But i thought it would be nice for you to see what the young 20 somethings want
IG and tiktok have people obsessed with themselves

Plus- if you’re a dude- thought it might help

Beautiful website you designed

Well done

Exactly, it's very hard to find alternatives but I will see if I can put something together cause I already wrote down some ingredients.

I am a male and the serums I have are unisex. What helps is that I choose not to use any fragrances which makes it pretty neutral. Thanks again.

I need to know how MCT oil potentially reacts when left on the hair as I haven't used it myself (on the hair/scalp) but it's something I'd like to try now. I do not know if people also would want something with DHEA/Progesterone in it because I think I saw a post here on the forum mentioning it was good for hair growth. I could also look at taurine, caffeine and maybe very low dose aspirin (but I read different things on aspirin so I am not quite sure yet). There are so many ideas that I sometimes not know where to start and what combo's to use. Maybe I should make a post with different formulations for 1 product and see what people here woud like the most. Once I find the combo people like to see, I can start experiment with it and see what works.

Peatful

I do not know if people also would want something with DHEA/Progesterone in it because I think I saw a post here on the forum mentioning it was good for hair growth. I could also look at taurine, caffeine and maybe very low dose aspirin (but I read different things on aspirin so I am not quite sure yet). There are so many ideas that I sometimes not know where to start and what combo's to use. Maybe I should make a post with different formulations for 1 product and see what people here woud like the most. Once I find the combo people like to see, I can start experiment with it and see what works.
I think this is a great idea

People rave about castor oil. Not sure of its properties though

Shame on me for not thinking unisex btw

Good on you

youngsinatra

Congratulations!

Would personally love to know the concentrations. (esp. on how much % of niacinamide)

I used niacinamide serums in the past, but the products contained questionable chemicals in them, so I stopped.

Maybe place an order later! I‘m from Germany and have dutch heritage.

Page looks clean AF btw.

Angel45

You are welcome. If you have ideas for a product that isn't yet on the market, I am open to that aswell. Right now I am looking to formulate new products but it's hard to come up with ideas. I was thinking about an eyebrow serum, but I do not know how sought after it is actual
I would love to find a oil free non toxic Bakuchiol product. Its what youtube Dermatologist rave about for hyperpigmentation and wrinkles. They call it the retinol alternative.

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

Congratulations!

Would personally love to know the concentrations. (esp. on how much % of niacinamide)

I used niacinamide serums in the past, but the products contained questionable chemicals in them, so I stopped.

Maybe place an order later! I‘m from Germany and have dutch heritage.

Page looks clean AF btw.
It has a 3% niacinamide concentration. I have used 4% before but I went back to 3% to be on the safe side. Thanks btw!

I would love to find a oil free non toxic Bakuchiol product. Its what youtube Dermatologist rave about for hyperpigmentation and wrinkles. They call it the retinol alternative.
I will look into that and see what is possible, are there any other products you'd like to see? Feel free to make a short list so I can add it to the high demand list.

Peachy

You are welcome. If you have ideas for a product that isn't yet on the market, I am open to that aswell. Right now I am looking to formulate new products but it's hard to come up with ideas. I was thinking about an eyebrow serum, but I do not know how sought after it is actually.
What would the eyebrow serum do? Now I’m curious. I don’t know if you’re planning to do any makeup but I’m in the market for a light mineral-based foundation (liquid). I just bought one yesterday that didn’t have much pufa but it isn’t great.

Last edited:

Peachy

Would the b3 serum be helpful for acne? I’ve been looking for one for my teenage son.

Thinking of ordering two of each product.

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

What would the eyebrow serum do? Now I’m curious. I don’t know if you’re planning to do any makeup but I’m in the market for a light mineral-based foundation (liquid). I just bought one yesterday that didn’t have much pufa but it isn’t great.
The eyebrow serum aims to thicken the eyebrows. I can't claim how much of a difference it makes because I haven't tested it extensively. I could give you a free sample for you to test so you can let me know how it works out for you after 2-4 weeks.

One of the challenges I have is whether I should or shouldn't include coconut oil. Some people really like it, others break out on and it is fairly comedogenic from what I read / made up from it. Anecdotally it has been mentioned that it worked for some when applied to the eyebrow and that it has thickened it if I remember correctly. Other then that, the solution consists of MCT oil, some olive oil, potentially coconut oil (not sure whether I will include it or not because I do not want people to break out), fat soluble vitamins (D & E), squalane, small amounts of dhea, progesterone, pregnenolone and some sandalwood. I could leave out dhea, progesterone, pregnenolone and sandalwood if desired.

As for the foundation, since I am male I haven't looked at it. So that is totally new territory for me and it would mean I need to work with female users who apply it on a regular basis. I do not know how many attempts it will take to get this right but from a quick search on google I did find basic ingredients such as cocoa powder, clay, zinc oxide and arrowroot powder. Do you want it to be liquid or does it have to be solid and/or powdery?

Last edited:
OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

Would the b3 serum be helpful for acne? I’ve been looking for one for my teenage son.

Thinking of ordering two of each product.

B3 should help with acne. Do you know how his skin reacts to glycerin?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom