Laughter During Sex?

Integra

I have had emotionally strong reactions during sex before - crying, relaxation, that 'warm wave' coming over you feeling... but never laughing like this. It happened a couple of times now. During and/or after climax, I'd burst into loud laughter, as if I heard the funniest joke ever told. It's really strange because it feels like something is funny, but I have no idea why I'm laughing.

Anybody else experienced this? Ladies?
Any scientific explanations/theories about why this happens?

Thank you and happy holidays.

Ho... He... He... Ho... Ho....

B

Braveheart

I have had emotionally strong reactions during sex before - crying, relaxation, that 'warm wave' coming over you feeling... but never laughing like this. It happened a couple of times now. During and/or after climax, I'd burst into loud laughter, as if I heard the funniest joke ever told. It's really strange because it feels like something is funny, but I have no idea why I'm laughing.

For those few minutes all the cares of the world are forgotten...you are really happy.

sweetpeat

It's been a while, but it's happened to me a few times. I associated it with a release of stress/anxiety, like I'd been on edge for a while. I used to take life more seriously and had perfectionist tendencies. I think at those times I needed to loosen up and have a good laugh but didn't know it. The sex helped break through that wall of tension and restore my sense of humor.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals