Latvia is first country to reimpose lockdown in Europe’s new Covid wave

David PS

Razvan

Romania as well is going down hill since it's one of the lowest vaccinated countries. They started huge propaganda on the news to scare people and they are implementing restrictions. Fortunately if you know people and you have power you don't need green pass for anything. Just went to a party without any green pass :))

haidut

Forum Supporter

Bulgaria also did that about a week ago and just introduced mandatory "green pass" for most social activities and work. Protesters are now on the streets and threatening to block roads and paralyze the country unless this madness is reversed. It looks like the final battle is upon us. This winter would probably be when we cross the Rubicon into either global fascism or return to (probably temporary) freedom.

Razvan

Bulgaria also did that about a week ago and just introduced mandatory "green pass" for most social activities and work. Protesters are now on the streets and threatening to block roads and paralyze the country unless this madness is reversed. It looks like the final battle is upon us. This winter would probably be when we cross the Rubicon into either global fascism or return to (probably temporary) freedom.
Yeah in Romania also, lots of people are getting vaccinated even tho they are against it. Just because they need to do basic stuff and dont want to stay in their homes.

TomS

October 23 is a memorial day of revolution of October 23 in 1956 in Hungary,
Lots of paid people arrives from Romania (with covid) and Poland to join to the folks organized by the Hungarian government,
This event will successfully increase number of covid infections.

Bootselectric

I am more and more inclined to assume, that this has been the plan all along (lockdown first and then provoking people to paralyze their economies). But I am yet to decide whether it is due to an impending energy crunch, for climate reasons or just to control and/or decimate people.

Sefton10

The media hype has really picked up in the last 2 days in the UK, full on hysteria for restrictions again. I was in a couple of shops yesterday and everyone 60+ was back to masks and ludicrous visors, their brainwashing is total.

Herbie

The media hype has really picked up in the last 2 days in the UK, full on hysteria for restrictions again. I was in a couple of shops yesterday and everyone 60+ was back to masks and ludicrous visors, their brainwashing is total.
Yeah, really aggravating baseless threats like there will be a crisis in the winter if”

Drareg

Bill Gates just done the rounds in Europe, his last stop was the UK, here we are after he leaves doing lockdowns again. It’s clearly about bringing in a new financial system.

Peater

I am more and more inclined to assume, that this has been the plan all along (lockdown first and then provoking people to paralyze their economies). But I am yet to decide whether it is due to an impending energy crunch, for climate reasons or just to control and/or decimate people.

To give an excuse for an inevitable financial crash that has been baked in since 2008...

Explorer

Bill Gates just done the rounds in Europe, his last stop was the UK, here we are after he leaves doing lockdowns again. It’s clearly about bringing in a new financial system.
It has nothing to do with global agenda here in Latvia, the population here is only 1 800 000 and only like 100 000 or something are medical workers so when in fall the covid cases increased hospitals got close to complete overwhelming so to not result in scenarios of being unable to admit someone into there and having to choose between two people the government decided to create a temporary lockdown like the last year till the situation improves

Explorer

To give an excuse for an inevitable financial crash that has been baked in since 2008...
I don't think covid is fake but it's possible they released it or it leaked accidentally and an opportunity was seen to use it to centralize/systemize world economy/society in a more controllable order

PolishSun

I think as well that Covid was out at least one year before it the epidemy started, someone noticed a new sickness appear, researched it and used it. Because I know people who got something like Covid earlier before it started officially.

Peater

I don't think covid is fake but it's possible they released it or it leaked accidentally and an opportunity was seen to use it to centralize/systemize world economy/society in a more controllable order

It's just SARS-COV-1's younger brother with a world wide fear campaign to make it sound like airborne EbolAIDS.

They didn't need a particularly bad virus, the placebo effect was enough.

I remember seeing videos in early 2020 allegedly showing people in China passing out in the street, fitting. We didn't see anything remotely like that until they started the "vaccines".

Last edited:

BearWithMe

Eastern Europe was always like the last bastion of common sense in Europe. It was like a counterbalance to Western insanity.

This thread is surprising and deeply saddening to me.

What happened?

aniciete

Eastern Europe was always like the last bastion of common sense in Europe. It was like a counterbalance to Western insanity.

This thread is surprising and deeply saddening to me.

What happened?
It seems like Eastern European citizens aren’t fully complying based off of vaccination rates

Attachments

• 342D9C64-BF39-4D8F-9A73-7CB7F1BD2C0E.jpeg
    342D9C64-BF39-4D8F-9A73-7CB7F1BD2C0E.jpeg
    374.8 KB · Views: 12

BearWithMe

It seems like Eastern European citizens aren’t fully complying based off of vaccination rates
In my country, the government is imposing suuuuper harsh restrictions and they are very clear and vocal about the fact it is to force the non-compliant citizens to get jabbed.

It is just a matter of time.

-Luke-

Latvia excludes unvaccinated members of parliament from voting (Article in German)

Translation with deepl
In Latvia, members of parliament are required to be vaccinated. If they fail to comply, they are replaced. This is necessary to ensure confidence in the Corona measures, says the MP who successfully introduced the law.

In Latvia, members of the Saeima, the Latvian parliament, and local politicians are subject to a general vaccination requirement. Any MP who wants to continue his political work must prove that he has been vaccinated or has recovered, otherwise he will be deprived of both his salary and his right to vote in parliament. This was decided by the parliament itself in Riga - 62 out of 100 deputies voted for it.

Latvia had previously imposed a nationwide lockdown, but this is now to be lifted. The law is to come into force next Monday and apply until July 1, 2022. All MPs who cannot present proof that they have been vaccinated or have recovered will be excluded from parliamentary work, and thus from debates and votes. "From November 15, a member of parliament will only be able to participate in the work of the Saeima if he or she can present a Covid 19 certificate proving vaccination or recovery," the parliament's press office said. In addition, suspended deputies will no longer include a salary: "The payment of a monthly salary or compensation will be suspended for deputies who cannot participate in parliamentary work." The new deputies, who have not received a vaccination so far and are thus excluded from parliament, are to be replaced by representatives from the party list who can show proof of vaccination.

These restrictions on parliamentarians are necessary to promote public confidence in the Corona measures, according to MP Janis Rancans, who presented the law to parliament. In Latvia, 53.6 percent of the population is currently fully vaccinated.

Ben.

BearWithMe

Heilige Scheiße ....

So they agreed democraticaly to remove democracy...
Removing the opposition makes it fairly easier to push w/e they want with the newly gained monopoly. Welcome dictatorship.
In other countries soon

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals