Latest Thoughts On Red Light For Testosterone Boosting Dosages?

KyleKingsly

Title says it all, I've seen an incredible variety of dosages recommended on here with some recommending very conservative dosages and some recommending fairly risky dosages. Just wondering what the community thinking is as to the best ones and/or if anyone has experimented with different dosages and decided on what's ideal.

I like the idea of fairly conservative dosage of 1J/cm^2 by doing 25mW/cm^2 at around 12" for 50 seconds once a day. However, I'm not sure if that is enough to noticeably boost testosterone. I've seen members here reporting good effects from exposures at 4-8" for a few minutes, but other members say that's too much and gives them bad effects. Likewise, some people say they do it a few times a day while others say you should only do it a few times a week at most.

What do y'all think? Any ideas about the best dosages to balance safety and testosterone boosting? Thanks in advance!

golder

Risky dosages? I swear I saw ray say that as much red light throughout the day as possible?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals