Latest Thing That Seems To Be Helping My Male Performance

OP
ecstatichamster
I don’t have orgasms if I can help it. No interest in them. I have 100 times the pleasure from sex that I used to. It’s like a whole body orgasmic feeling and is indescribable and never ends until I withdraw from my Partner.

Women can get pregnant from precum only because live sperm are living in the urethra since the last ejaculation and the precum can carry them into the vagina and onward.

There are no live sperm in pre cum per se, so if you haven’t ejaculated for awhile, your precum will not have sperm in it.

Having a lot of sex and intercourse is fantastic for dopamine as it keeps prolactin low. And vasopressin low. And testosterone high.

Jing

most "semen leakage" are from "pre cum" or the Cowper glands (and others too). It makes a good lubricant which is I think why it happens. There is no prostatic fluid or sperm in it, normally.

I don't practice "semen retention", I just don't come. I relax my pelvic floor a lot, and let the sexual energy just flow out of me into my partner. After months and now years of this, it is better and better all the time. Just amazing pleasure. I occasionally ejaculate/have an orgasm, but not often.

Just to follow up on the subject, erections continue being very good and I'm avoiding all prohormones and hormones.
Yh I guess it isnt actually semen .. I had times where my pelvic floor has not tensed up and it's always a better experience just need to get the hang of it .

japanesedude

prohormones and Vitamin K are effective to increase sexdrive but Zinc and T cream are the very few things that can actually make my erection harder.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Starch is the quickest way to kill my libido. And it lasts for up to 3 days following consumption.

One guy on reddit also says the same:

"Be extremely careful with this stuff! It killed my libido and made me so depressed I literally struggled to move. For me potato starch felt like the reverse of MDMA, if that makes any sense. I gave it to friend and she became suicidal. I know it sounds unbelievable but this stuff has profound impacts on mood, and not necessarily positive ones."

Particularly potato starch, this makes me feel like absolute crap.

Infinite

seriously.

Low starch.

And avoiding all supplements that have DHEA, pregnenolone or progesterone in them.

I'm taking Calcium oyster shell, some magnesium, K2 MK4, a little Mitolipin and that's about it.

I think avoiding all those pro-hormones seems to be great for me. I've never had any real trouble with erections, but they are better than they have been in years, not sure why but that's what I'm doing.

If you're still staying away from prohormones, what supplements are you taking now? Think pregnenolone is killing my libido.

Beastmode

I notice mine seems to have that little extra "boost" when I eat more carbs. I don't like the additional 5-6 lbs that comes with it, but the libido is definitely a bit higher.

I'm currently having 300 grams per day and was doing 400+ for over a year, which was when I noticed the difference.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals