Latest Thing That Seems To Be Helping My Male Performance

seriously.

Low starch.

And avoiding all supplements that have DHEA, pregnenolone or progesterone in them.

I'm taking Calcium oyster shell, some magnesium, K2 MK4, a little Mitolipin and that's about it.

I think avoiding all those pro-hormones seems to be great for me. I've never had any real trouble with erections, but they are better than they have been in years, not sure why but that's what I'm doing.

Sobieski

seriously.

Low starch.

And avoiding all supplements that have DHEA, pregnenolone or progesterone in them.

I'm taking Calcium oyster shell, some magnesium, K2 MK4, a little Mitolipin and that's about it.

I think avoiding all those pro-hormones seems to be great for me. I've never had any real trouble with erections, but they are better than they have been in years, not sure why but that's what I'm doing.
How's your libido? Does lower starch affect sleep for you?

OP
ecstatichamster
How's your libido? Does lower starch affect sleep for you?

sleeping fine. Libido is high as usual. Not so high that I want to hump the couch. But the usual level where I'm ready at a moment's notice.

OP
ecstatichamster
Good stuff. What is your typical daily diet like out of interest?

fruit

orange juice and purple grape juice

coffee with a ton of honey

beef or lamb, or chicken breast (skinless)

wild shrimp, scallop, octopus, squid

white chocolate (real with cocoa butter)

NO charcoal anymore...

Wagner83

[...]

NO charcoal anymore...

:lol:

I guess as Ray said, the first thing he recommends is to drop the supplements.

From what I understand you've been taking the pro-hormones for a long time so perhaps there's no indefinite need for them . Why do you take the k2?

Given the change in your diet you probably had a big increase in nutrients along with asafa powell movements. The seafood you eat looks full of minerals and interesting amino-acids.

OP
ecstatichamster
:lol:

I guess as Ray said, the first thing he recommends is to drop the supplements.

From what I understand you've been taking the pro-hormones for a long time so perhaps there's no indefinite need for them . Why do you take the k2?

Given the change in your diet you probably had a big increase in nutrients along with asafa powell movements. The seafood you eat looks full of minerals and interesting amino-acids.

Yes I think so. I think the starch elimination has helped me immensely. I mean, my bowel movements are way better and I think I am SO much better off that it is easy to not have starch. I have had less and less until most days I have none.

I was taking prohormones for a long time, not sure why exactly. I have always had a strong sex drive and sex has worked out very well for me, but you always want to tinker with things especially I think as a man who is on this forum and influenced by others.

So I wanted others to know that perhaps no supplementation is best.

I take the K2 because I take aspirin fairly often and want the K2.

Wagner83

I wasn't mocking you, but it's funny that sometimes not doing anything is better in the end. Of course if we don't do anything at all there's no way to know it's better. Thanks for sharing. Perhaps the high fruit no starch diet is what you needed so you stopped using them after a while with success. In one of the mails I posted ray told me people who had to use supplements continuously had something in their environment or diet that needed a change, otherwise they were dependent on the supplements.

OP
ecstatichamster
I wasn't mocking you, but it's funny that sometimes not doing anything is better in the end. Of course if we don't do anything at all there's no way to know it's better. Thanks for sharing. Perhaps the high fruits no starch diet is what you needed so you stopped using them after a while with success. In one of the mails I posted ray told me people who had to use supplements continuously had something in their environment or diet that needed a change, otherwise they were dependent on the supplements.

No I never thought you were. You have raised an excellent point and I thank you for it and for the info Ray said,. I think it is totally true.

I sense that something in my body has changed.

I think we are so dynamic that a year or so of trying things can change and improve our metabolisms, perhaps also our gut biome, and make supplements unneeded. I view them as mostly remedial and not permanent.

My purpose in posting was to report outstanding success with quitting those supplements. To encourage others.

Jing

Do you get semen leakage after non orgasmic sex? If I have sex without ejaculation after 5-10 minutes i get semen leakage so it feels kind of pointless not to ejaculate? Like what would off came out with an orgasm comes out afterwards..

Wagner83

Do you get semen leakage after non orgasmic sex? If I have sex without ejaculation after 5-10 minutes i get semen leakage so it feels kind of pointless not to ejaculate? Like what would off came out with an orgasm comes out afterwards..
That sounds like a form of retrograde / delayed ejaculation, or a failed dry orgasm.

Jing

That sounds like a form of retrograde / delayed ejaculation, or a failed dry orgasm.
Delayed ejaculation? You mean going close to ejaculation then stopping ? Because that's what I do if I don't want to ejaculate but afterwards when I go flaccid what would off came out with ejaculation comes out .. feels the same as pre cum no good feeling just comes out lol and how do you dry orgasm lol?

Mauritio

I am also practicing semen retention . Do you feel your orgasms are different now? I am at the stage where i cant enjoy it that much because i have to focus on contracting my pelvic floor so much ... have you been at that stage ?

OP
ecstatichamster
most "semen leakage" are from "pre cum" or the Cowper glands (and others too). It makes a good lubricant which is I think why it happens. There is no prostatic fluid or sperm in it, normally.

I don't practice "semen retention", I just don't come. I relax my pelvic floor a lot, and let the sexual energy just flow out of me into my partner. After months and now years of this, it is better and better all the time. Just amazing pleasure. I occasionally ejaculate/have an orgasm, but not often.

Just to follow up on the subject, erections continue being very good and I'm avoiding all prohormones and hormones.

Mauritio

most "semen leakage" are from "pre cum" or the Cowper glands (and others too). It makes a good lubricant which is I think why it happens. There is no prostatic fluid or sperm in it, normally.

I don't practice "semen retention", I just don't come. I relax my pelvic floor a lot, and let the sexual energy just flow out of me into my partner. After months and now years of this, it is better and better all the time. Just amazing pleasure. I occasionally ejaculate/have an orgasm, but not often.

Just to follow up on the subject, erections continue being very good and I'm avoiding all prohormones and hormones.

Thats exactly the same . What do you do if you dont come ? You keep your semen.
Or do you mean you physically dont have an orgasm ?! . Meaning you dont have the rhythmic contractions that are caused by/after an orgasm? Because thats what i have, i feel like im having an orgasm but i dont ejaculate ,which is really nice. Because you can just keep going as long as you want . It needs practice and practice and practice though :D

Waynish

Sure way to mess yourself up sexually. If you engage in sex, then you have to take the good & bad. Crafting sex into your own idea of something better than sex is going to result in problems. For example, what are you doing mentally and physically to be having so much sex while constantly avoiding orgasm?

Waynish

I don't understand your method. You must be holding tension somewhere so that the energy comes out, while the valves are being kept shut, yes?

Aymen

hi excuse me man please answer my questions :
1- can a woman get pregnant from precum only during sexual intercouse ?
2- is having a lot of sex /intercouse without ejaculation bad or good for dopamine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals