Latest photo of Ray

tallglass13

Here is a more recent photo of Ray that I discovered from KMUD RADIO,
And here I see a gentleman with very clear skin full head of vibrant hair, a sharp jawline with good skin All while in his eighties... Not to mention a very sharp mind... God bless this man

Attachments

• IMG_20230202_165851421.jpg
    IMG_20230202_165851421.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 678

Sunny Jack

The photo of a friend most of us never met, but whose mind educated and inspired our own, and whose voice provided us with a voice of sanity and benevolence throughout the (sometimes bewildering) Covid crisis of 2020 and 2021. A man in his eighties who people much younger went to for wisdom and advice for their own lives.

-Luke-

He has lived a beautiful life
And has left a beautiful field,
He has sacrificed the hour
To give service for all time,
He has entered the company of the great
And with them he will be remembered forever.

(Don't know who)

I think it is a Norwood 3, he just has a big forehead which always makes recession look worse. Would have to see his crown. Even a NW4 at his age is good though.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Red tshirt!!! Love it! No doubt to make sure he is stimulating his mitochondria while staying warm in what looks like a carhart hoodie! Ha!
So cool to see a picture of him looking at us! It touches my heart because I’ve spent so many hours listening to his voice in headphones. Now I can add this little smile to my mind when I hear him say hello in all his interviews.
Thank you

LadyRae

Anyone see the movie "Up"? It's about a grumpy older man, Carl Frederickson, a balloon salesman ... His house literally lifts off from helium balloons and he adventures in South America.

Ray's sweet photo reminds me of Carl...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230203-143556~2.png
    Screenshot_20230203-143556~2.png
    185.4 KB · Views: 20

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Well I think we all know where Tim Burton got the look for Alec in Beetlejuice from now!

Attachments

• EEFE6E63-D7A7-4537-83B1-2D42E75574D1.png
    EEFE6E63-D7A7-4537-83B1-2D42E75574D1.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 34

Clyde

He looks like he has a few more years in him but who knows exactly when it was taken. He still has a good amount of hair color and a full face. Also, he sounded like he had a few years left from interviews even a year before he died.

Last edited:

Sefton10

And here I see a gentleman with very clear skin full head of vibrant hair, a sharp jawline with good skin All while in his eighties... Not to mention a very sharp mind... God bless this man
Big Trotsky vibe with the hair

image-28.png

FitnessMike

what made him wrinkleless? milk? gelatine? kept low stress throughout his life?

OP
tallglass13

tallglass13

what made him wrinkleless? milk? gelatine? kept low stress throughout his life?
I believe its the very low PUFA mostly. Also, his hair has alot of dark in it. Many people are pure white by 70 or so. I have been hearing that the average life of male is only 73, and a female is about 76. Ray did extend his life and quality, no debate about that.

Apple

I believe its the very low PUFA mostly. Also, his hair has alot of dark in it. Many people are pure white by 70 or so. I have been hearing that the average life of male is only 73, and a female is about 76. Ray did extend his life and quality, no debate about that.
Sounds very cultish...

Screenshot_20221201-194130_Facebook.jpg

I think this photo was taken in 2015 or so ... Well , he looks like a person in mid 70s.

Here is a surprisingly long list of supercentenarians who died in 2022. They made it to 110 yo and beyond.

Most of them did nothing to live that long. They didn't care about PUFA in foods or milk , none of them knew about Peat's work. Some of them had better skin with less wrinkles than others. I guess if someone spends lots of time in the open constantly squinting eyes he might have more wrinkles than someone who wears a hat.
Some of them could read newspaper without glasses at age 110 .

If he didn't dread some PUFA, drank less milk , consumed gluten foods, some alcohol, less ice cream, more physical exercise ...He sure would make it to 100 yo ...

Last edited:

Herbie

Sounds very cultish...

View attachment 47994

I think this photo was taken in 2015 or so ... Well , he looks like a person in mid 70s.

Here is a surprisingly long list of supercentenarians who died in 2022. They made it to 110 yo and beyond.

Most of them did nothing to live that long. They didn't care about PUFA in foods or milk , none of them knew about Peat's work. Some of them had better skin with less wrinkles than others. I guess if someone spends lots of time in the open constantly squinting eyes he might have more wrinkles than someone who wears a hat.

If he didn't dread some PUFA, drank less milk , consumed gluten foods, some alcohol, less ice cream, more physical exercise ...He sure would make it to 100 yo ...
Danny Roddy asked Ray Peat what the healthiest people he knows eats. Ray replied just normal diet, what makes people healthy and live long is the "momentum" given to them by their parents.

OP
tallglass13

tallglass13

Sounds very cultish...

View attachment 47994

He is 78 in that photo
Regarding the centenarians, you have no Idea what they ate or did in their life sweetheart.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals