Latest hoax to cover up vax induced coronary heart failure

yerrag

I've pretty much caught on to the false pinpointing of many of our diseases to "stress," long ago. Not that it isn't real, it has just become all too ready to be an explanation for doctor-induced diseases. Other excuses are age and genetics. Oh, I almost forget - lack of exercise as well (Ray Peat doesn't say this directly, but his answer to a question of how often he exercises is all sarcasm. I used to try to run a marathon but a bum knee kept me from doing that, and I was amused that many who have completed marathons, and who have trained hard for it, lost no weight nor inches off their waist notwithstanding).

The stress hoax has itself turned into a specialization of medicine, with more drugs sold, as psychiatry fluorished together with the funeral industry.

Fred

"But the initial stress of the lockdowns and fear mongering didn't cause any of these problems. It was all 'covid'." - Sincerely, MSM.

P

Peatness

Post-pandemic stress disorder only in covid injectioned people. No wonder they want everyone injected.

tankasnowgod

You do realize that Heart Disease has been the number one killer in the world since long before this fake pandemic even started, right?

All Cause Mortality.png

If you had to pick only one REAL Pandemic, Heart Disease would have been it. Stress is most certainly a factor, and I don't know why anyone on this forum would question it. Just go type in your favorite stress hormone and heart disease on Google Scholar or Pubmed, and you can find any number of studies. I did "coritsol heart disease"-

No doubt things like Lockdown have had a nasty effect at increasing this TRUE Pandemic.

Of course, none of this is recommending that anyone go take dangerous, poorly tested "vaccines" made by corporate criminals, either.

OP
Nfinkelstein

Nfinkelstein

The stress hoax has itself turned into a specialization of medicine, with more drugs sold, as psychiatry fluorished together with the funeral industry.
Very true. And part of the hoax is to confuse emotional stress with physical stress, the former being a normal thing that can be overcome.

tankasnowgod

Very true. And part of the hoax is to confuse emotional stress with physical stress, the former being a normal thing that can be overcome.
Ridiculous.

Emotional Stress gets expressed physically, by things like stress hormone release and increased heart rate. This has been proven, comparing horror movies to a non-horror movie-

The Mean Arterial Pressure increased Δ5.5 mmHg ( ± 12.5) mmHg during the horror movie versus Δ-0.52 mmHg ( ± 9.4) during the control movie. The heartrate also demonstrated an increase during the horror movie (Δ7.0 ± 12.4 vs. Δ-0.9 ± 17.2) compared to the control movie. Lastly, factor VIII activity was Δ9.4% during the horror movie versus Δ4.8% during the control movie. All results are demonstrated in Table 2

The present study suggests that acute physical stress, induced by viewing a horror movie, increases platelet reactivity as measured by the PFA-CT.. These results may, at least partly, explain the acutely increased CVE risk during acute stressful and/or frightful moments

A ‘blood curdling’ horror movie increases platelet reactivity. This finding has implications for both research and clinical practice as it elucidates the physiological influence(s) of stress and supports a role of platelet reactivity in acute stress induced cardiovascular event risk. Further work is required to establish whether this ex vivo platelet activity coincides with in vivo aggregation and if so, the viability of stress reducing interventions for the prevention of stress induced cardiovascular events.

Emotional Stress turns into Physical Stress. The simple act of watching a certain type of movie (which most people wouldn't consider "physical activity") lead to measurable physical changes.

tankasnowgod

Imagine thinking everyone on this forum doesn't already know that.
I mean, you stated the exact opposite, so it would seem that at least one member didn't.
But big people learn how to control their emotions, helping them avoid physical stress.
Okay..... but what does that have to do with forced isolation? Or forced poverty? Losing your job or having your business destroyed? Because these are the "emotional stresses" that people have been subjected to on a mass scale for two years.

P

Peatness

You do realize that Heart Disease has been the number one killer in the world since long before this fake pandemic even started, right?

View attachment 31246

If you had to pick only one REAL Pandemic, Heart Disease would have been it. Stress is most certainly a factor, and I don't know why anyone on this forum would question it. Just go type in your favorite stress hormone and heart disease on Google Scholar or Pubmed, and you can find any number of studies. I did "coritsol heart disease"-

No doubt things like Lockdown have had a nasty effect at increasing this TRUE Pandemic.

Of course, none of this is recommending that anyone go take dangerous, poorly tested "vaccines" made by corporate criminals, either.
Many vaccines cause myocarditis.

A prospective study of the incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis and new onset cardiac symptoms following smallpox and influenza vaccination - PubMed

Post-vaccination myositis and myocarditis in a previously healthy male

Measles Vaccine and Myocarditis

Acute myopericarditis after diphtheria, tetanus, and polio vaccination - PubMed

Myocardial complications of immunisations - PubMed

OP
Nfinkelstein

Nfinkelstein

I mean, you stated the exact opposite, so it would seem that at least one member didn't.

Okay..... but what does that have to do with forced isolation? Or forced poverty? Losing your job or having your business destroyed? Because these are the "emotional stresses" that people have been subjected to on a mass scale for two years.
Not even a rational comment. People have been known to experience far worse than isolation and poverty, yet somehow they don't die of heart failure. Emotions can be mastered, but you already know that. How is this even controversial.

tankasnowgod

People have been known to experience far worse than isolation and poverty, yet somehow they don't die of heart failure.
Prove it. Obviously, with Heart Disease being the NUMBER ONE cause of death, and responsible for about 35% of all deaths, it would certainly make sense that many who experience both isolation and poverty would indeed also die of heart failure.

Of course, people who experience isolation and poverty also likely die of the other causes of death 65% of the time.
Emotions can be mastered, but you already know that. How is this even controversial.
Yep, I know this. But again, it's completely irrelevant to the OTHER mass scale medical experiments that have been run on the population at large.

The very title of this thread suggests that you are unaware that Heart Disease itself was so common, or the number one cause of all death, worldwide. It also suggest you are completely dismissive of aggravating this situation with things like Lockdown, Poverty, Job Loss, and so on.

OP
Nfinkelstein

Nfinkelstein

But again, it's completely irrelevant to the OTHER mass scale medical experiments that have been run on the population at large.
Like mass jabbing the population with a clotting agent and then running a "they died of ppsd" hoax. It's like you're missing the point of this thread.

tankasnowgod

Like mass jabbing the population with a clotting agent and then running a "they died of ppsd" hoax. It's like you're missing the point of this thread.
No, I got what you are trying to say. I just don't agree with it. I think there are plenty of facts you overlook. Like how Heart Disease was the number one killer before Moderna was even a company.

tankasnowgod

How about the Bataan death march guy who lived to be 100. A resilient mind can overcome just about anything.
What about him? Even if he didn't ever have heart disease or die from something other than the number one cause of death, that doesn't prove that no one who ever lived in poverty or isolation never did, either.

StephanF

Forum Supporter

View attachment 31246

That’s why it is important to keep the colloidal system of your blood stable by taking Zeta Aid. It prevents heart disease.

Giraffe

Official numbers from Germany regarding emergency hospitalizations:

Robert Koch Institut: Notaufnahme-Situationsreport

Emergency hospitalizations for cardiac or neurologic reasons jumped up in April and stayed at this higher level. Respiratory issues increased too, but less dramatic.

There is an increase of emergency hospitalizations in all age groups, and this is more pronounced in the younger. In age group 0-19 it tripled since January. There is a 50% increase in age group 20-39. ...
cardiovascular.GIF
neurologic.GIF

age groups.GIF

Last edited: