Latest from Archbishop Vigano: "Truth over Fear: COVID-19, The Vaccine, and The Great Reset"

Pistachio

Let's say that were the case. What is the end result? Over time everything is corrupted because churches, just like corporations, nations, civilizations, fall prey to the insidious nature of man and get more and more corrupted over time. It wasn't the design, nor the mission, to be. It just happens. It decays, it withers, and dies. Even if we're taught that it was founded by God, and that it will last through the end of times.

What point is there for the church to remain when it is led by old farts in nice garb who only parade around as the world is being raped and pillaged by the greatest of all corruptors- the Zionists?
Catholic doctrine still remains unchanged. Vatican II is not doctrinal. I sympathize with what you are saying but God has the unfortunate task of using imperfect men to accomplish his perfect will. He's like a boss who is stuck with not-so-great employees. He has to make the best with what he has.

yerrag

Catholic doctrine still remains unchanged. Vatican II is not doctrinal. I sympathize with what you are saying but God has the unfortunate task of using imperfect men to accomplish his perfect will.
It is a religion of fear more than it is a religion of love. By fear it controls us. Medieval in practice even with practices made for the dark ages like plenary indulgences. Only fools living off the fear of eternal damnation would subscribe to that practice.

Where is charity when it is needed? Ever heard the hierarchy speak out against the bloodshed and destruction in the middle east? Only when migrants are created after their homeland is destroyed, urging western countries to suffer the consequences for actions they bear. no part in. Where is the Jesus that drove moneychangers from the temple? Wasn't that a Jesus to both be feared and loved?

What was that ***t about Bergie congratulating Biden for a stolen election so quickly?

This is a church that cannot serve the times we are in. It is not relevant the way the Shiite ayatollahs are to their believers. It said enough is enough. The Zionists should not be allowed to use their guile and craftiness to run the place down. The. church OTOH plays to the rules set by Zionists, and dances to its tunes as it equates being a lame duck to being virtuous and full of charity.

It has lost its relevance. It is the Church only for lemmings who see falling off the cliff as the way to heaven.

It is clear to me that implicit in the faith of the church is the idea that serving Zion is the way to eternal salvation. This really differs slightly from Evangelicals and their belief in rapture. One is just more explicit in its belief in the way it's worded.

OP
sibyloftherhine
It is a religion of fear more than it is a religion of love. By fear it controls us. Medieval in practice even with practices made for the dark ages like plenary indulgences. Only fools living off the fear of eternal damnation would subscribe to that practice.

Where is charity when it is needed? Ever heard the hierarchy speak out against the bloodshed and destruction in the middle east? Only when migrants are created after their homeland is destroyed, urging western countries to suffer the consequences for actions they bear. no part in. Where is the Jesus that drove moneychangers from the temple? Wasn't that a Jesus to both be feared and loved?

What was that ***t about Bergie congratulating Biden for a stolen election so quickly?

This is a church that cannot serve the times we are in. It is not relevant the way the Shiite ayatollahs are to their believers. It said enough is enough. The Zionists should not be allowed to use their guile and craftiness to run the place down. The. church OTOH plays to the rules set by Zionists, and dances to its tunes as it equates being a lame duck to being virtuous and full of charity.

It has lost its relevance. It is the Church only for lemmings who see falling off the cliff as the way to heaven.

It is clear to me that implicit in the faith of the church is the idea that serving Zion is the way to eternal salvation. This really differs slightly from Evangelicals and their belief in rapture. One is just more explicit in its belief in the way it's worded.
I totally understand where you're coming from. The hierarchy of the Church is currently failing us (and has failed us greatly over the past century). However, the failings of the hierarchy are not the failing of the religion. The Catholic Church is not defined by the hierarchy; the Catholic faith is not defined by the hierarchy. Catholicism is and always will be defined by Christ and Christ alone. Christ instituted the hierarchy (i.e. commissioned His Apostles) for the sake of transmitting and preserving His teachings. If members of the hierarchy today stray from the teachings of Christ, they stray from the Church.

The Catholic Church does not teach that the hierarchy is impeccable. In fact, we believe that members of the hierarchy are highly subjected to demonic oppression, which pulls them toward sin. Our Lady of La Salette, a Marian apparition approved by the Vatican, even said, "Rome will become the seat of the Antichrist." If the failings of the hierarchy equate to the failings of the Church, then Catholic Church must be doomed to fail, if it hasn't already. This, however, contradicts Christ's own promise that the gates of hell will never prevail over His Church. The Catholic Church does not claim that its hierarchy is perfect or even that the hierarchy collectively has moral high ground. She simply teaches that within the hierarchy, there will always be good priests because the Church will never die; the gates of hell will never prevail. Even if 99% of the hierarchy seems to have fallen to the globalist freemasonic agenda, the 1% still exists, and in that 1%, plus the faithful laity, lives the Catholic Church. These good, faithful bishops (such as Archbishop Vigano) constitute the Catholic Church and technically even define it, not because they are members of the hierarchy but because they live consistent with the teachings of Christ.

Sugartits

Catholic doctrine still remains unchanged. Vatican II is not doctrinal. I sympathize with what you are saying but God has the unfortunate task of using imperfect men to accomplish his perfect will. He's like a boss who is stuck with not-so-great employees. He has to make the best with what he has.
I agree with this. I am SSPX, not sedevacantist, but I admit am not sure if Francis is the legitimate Pope or not. He is not following the game plan that Christ laid out. I am just not able to say for sure that I know who the Pope is or is not. I don't have enough knowledge of what's actually going on. I do know that I don't feel terribly obligated to listen to Francis. He cancels out his own authority whenever he tells us to go against what Christ taught. Vigano is solid, we still have good men like him, but they are having to go "underground".

I have heard that the life of the Church that Christ established will follow the pattern of His own life, including His passion. This all must be part of that suffering in the end. But God is still in charge of the world that He created, and nobody actually gets away with anything. We all die and have to answer for our choices.

In the Old Testament when the people were naughty and deserved a good smiting, God would let them have a plague of toads or whatever. These days all He has to do is step back and let us punish ourselves. Now the Earth is being poisoned and brutalized and so are we. We are doing a good job of spanking ourselves! Anyways. When the mystic Julian of Norwich had her vision of the Sacred Heart, the message was "all will be well." It seems incredible that all might someday be well, but God can make it happen, and if He says He will, He really will, if not on Earth than in eternity.

Last edited:

Sugartits

I came here for dietary advice, didn't know I would ever talk about religion on this forum, or else I would not have called myself Sugartits! Oh well.

yerrag

I totally understand where you're coming from. The hierarchy of the Church is currently failing us (and has failed us greatly over the past century). However, the failings of the hierarchy are not the failing of the religion. The Catholic Church is not defined by the hierarchy; the Catholic faith is not defined by the hierarchy. Catholicism is and always will be defined by Christ and Christ alone. Christ instituted the hierarchy (i.e. commissioned His Apostles) for the sake of transmitting and preserving His teachings. If members of the hierarchy today stray from the teachings of Christ, they stray from the Church.

The Catholic Church does not teach that the hierarchy is impeccable. In fact, we believe that members of the hierarchy are highly subjected to demonic oppression, which pulls them toward sin. Our Lady of La Salette, a Marian apparition approved by the Vatican, even said, "Rome will become the seat of the Antichrist." If the failings of the hierarchy equate to the failings of the Church, then Catholic Church must be doomed to fail, if it hasn't already. This, however, contradicts Christ's own promise that the gates of hell will never prevail over His Church. The Catholic Church does not claim that its hierarchy is perfect or even that the hierarchy collectively has moral high ground. She simply teaches that within the hierarchy, there will always be good priests because the Church will never die; the gates of hell will never prevail. Even if 99% of the hierarchy seems to have fallen to the globalist freemasonic agenda, the 1% still exists, and in that 1%, plus the faithful laity, lives the Catholic Church. These good, faithful bishops (such as Archbishop Vigano) constitute the Catholic Church and technically even define it, not because they are members of the hierarchy but because they live consistent with the teachings of Christ.
I hear you. And you as a pagan would just be as worthy of salvation as you a Catholic. By baptism by desire.

With or without Christianity, there is little difference. Religions serve the ruling class, and use fear of eternal damnation mostly for control. The Aztecs do not differ much from Christians. It differs from by how human sacrifice is practiced. One is visceral. The other is symbolic. The end result is that religions are intrinisically Machavellian. You cannot rule by love. You rule by fear. This is the defining trait of religions, as compared to humanist philosophies.

Religion is about high priests with fealty to an established order. That order may have been established with the common good in mind, as in Christ establishing the church. But over time, that order gets corrupted to represent practical realities, much as realpolitik, or actually the same as realpolitik. A religion becomes the moral justiification for "just wars" and colonization. Saving souls come to be used as the justification for wars that actually extinguish lives. The same kind of principle works when extended to the CIA and the deep state and Zion in their regime change wars in the past 2 decades (which is an example not an exception to the rule). But they couch it in secular terms such as democracy.

Yes, you speak of theoretical Catholicism, as founded by Christ. Catholicism defines itself as a journey towards holiness, where all are imperfect. Yet it really sells itself short when it keeps using this imperfectness as an excuse to do nothing against systematic evil. It pushes " turn the other cheek" more than it talks about justice. It pushes against the death penalty (while it turns the other way when unjust wars are being waged endlessly). It tells the faithful to pray, and pray more and do nothing else. It tells us that God will eventually punish the wicked. But meanwhile, you should meekly and sheepishly let yourself be slaughtered. And that this suffering is good. It talks about victim souls as God's way of attaining holiness. That victim souls are special because God loves them and lets them suffer. Yes, I know a lot about Catholicism because I've seen seen how this makes families and countries into perpetual losers. They pray and pray and keep doing nothing.

I don't believe Christ taught these ideas. Christ also got angry and chased money changers out of the temple grounds. Christ's anger was justified and amoral. The Christian churches now, not just the Catholic church, are all money changers.

Pistachio

I agree with this. I am SSPX, not sedevacantist, but I admit am not sure if Francis is the legitimate Pope or not. He is not following the game plan that Christ laid out. I am just not able to say for sure that I know who the Pope is or is not. I don't have enough knowledge of what's actually going on. I do know that I don't feel terribly obligated to listen to Francis. He cancels out his own authority whenever he tells us to go against what Christ taught. Vigano is solid, we still have good men like him, but they are having to go "underground".

I have heard that the life of the Church that Christ established will follow the pattern of His own life, including His passion. This all must be part of that suffering in the end. But God is still in charge of the world that He created, and nobody actually gets away with anything. We all die and have to answer for our choices.

In the Old Testament when the people were naughty and deserved a good smiting, God would let them have a plague of toads or whatever. These days all He has to do is step back and let us punish ourselves. Now the Earth is being poisoned and brutalized and so are we. We are doing a good job of spanking ourselves! Anyways. When the mystic Julian of Norwich had her vision of the Sacred Heart, the message was "all will be well." It seems incredible that all might someday be well, but God can make it happen, and if He says He will, He really will, if not on Earth than in eternity.
I don't agree that Vigano is solid. I think he may be a plant designed to gain trust of trads. His support of Trump was a big red flag to me. And Vigano himself has ties to the conspirators he claims to oppose. Francis is clearly not a Catholic, so I don't see how he can be a valid pope.

Pistachio

Fearing the wrath of God is natural. Do children not fear the wrath of their parents when they have done something to disobey them? The Church teaches that fear can be righteous but that obedience out of love for God is superior than obedience out of fear.
The bloodshed and destruction in the Middle East has been going on since the beginning of time. Blaming the West is a Marxist tactic. Do you want the Church to take a Marxist position and preach how virtuous the Palestinians, who are mostly Muslim, are? Obviously that is not something the Church could or should do.

The Catholic Church is not controlled by the Zionists although many of its clerics probably are. But there is a difference.
What relevance has it lost?
Define "Zion". Roman Catholicism is neither Zionist nor millennialist. Francis can praise the Jews all he wants, it doesn't make the Church, which is the people, Zionist.

yerrag

The bloodshed and destruction in the Middle East has been going on since the beginning of time. Blaming the West is a Marxist tactic. Do you want the Church to take a Marxist position and preach how virtuous the Palestinians, who are mostly Muslim, are? Obviously that is not something the Church could or should do.
You lost me here. So bloodshed in the middle east should just be okay because it is normal?

Blaming the West? Of course. What is the West doing but following the Zionist lead? And the church stands by and doing nothing. You're just part of the problem buying into this and doing nothing as well. And worse, calling any criticism Marxist. You're kinda like Bushie saying "If you're not with us, you're against us."

The Catholic Church is not controlled by the Zionists although many of its clerics probably are. But there is a difference.
Yeah? Why are the Zionists dictating wokeism and Catholic universities following? And if they're not, they're just silent. Of course, there is Vigano and Lifesitenews going against it, but mainstream US Catholics like you just play along.

The Catholic Church is just doing nothing. There is no difference. Sin by omission is what it's doing wholesale.

You probably never seen how in the Vietnam war era there were leading Catholic activists that stood up against the unjustness of the Vietnam War. Now, people like you just sit and watch.

What relevance has it lost?
You asking that question means it's lost on you.

Define "Zion". Roman Catholicism is neither Zionist nor millennialist. Francis can praise the Jews all he wants, it doesn't make the Church, which is the people, Zionist.
Not standing up to the evil does not make the church Zionist, for sure, but letting it rule the roost is just about as close as it gets though.

Pistachio

You lost me here. So bloodshed in the middle east should just be okay because it is normal?

Blaming the West? Of course. What is the West doing but following the Zionist lead? And the church stands by and doing nothing. You're just part of the problem buying into this and doing nothing as well. And worse, calling any criticism Marxist. You're kinda like Bushie saying "If you're not with us, you're against us."

Yeah? Why are the Zionists dictating wokeism and Catholic universities following? And if they're not, they're just silent. Of course, there is Vigano and Lifesitenews going against it, but mainstream US Catholics like you just play along.
Catholic universities are no longer Catholic but in name only. Simple.
The Catholic Church is just doing nothing. There is no difference. Sin by omission is what it's doing wholesale.
The Church is made of its people. And they are doing much in this world, you just don't see it.
You probably never seen how in the Vietnam war era there were leading Catholic activists that stood up against the unjustness of the Vietnam War. Now, people like you just sit and watch.

You asking that question means it's lost on you.

Not standing up to the evil does not make the church Zionist, for sure, but letting it rule the roost is just about as close as it gets though.
You must be very young.

Since when does your solidarity (or lack thereof) with the Palestinians determine how right or wrong you are?

yerrag

You must be very young.

Since when does your solidarity (or lack thereof) with the Palestinians determine how right or wrong you are?
You must be a babe in the woods. Or really never progressed after you left school.

Do you realize that Palestinians are an ethnic group? And not a religion? There are Palestinian Catholics and Muslims.

They are not the same as the Philistines in the bible, even though they rhyme.

Pistachio

You must be a babe in the woods. Or really never progressed after you left school.

Do you realize that Palestinians are an ethnic group? And not a religion? There are Palestinian Catholics and Muslims.

They are not the same as the Philistines in the bible, even though they rhyme.
And?

What goes on the Middle East has nothing to do with me or my culture. And if I don't want to speak up against perceived injustices, I am no less for it. The Palestinians are a group invented by the Soviets as a means of creating perpetual dialectical warfare in Middle East. As I said earlier, your talking points are 100% Marxist and have little to do with actual justice.

This collective noun was created by the Soviet disinformation masters in 1964 when they created the Palestinian Liberation Organization, the “PLO”. The term “Palestinian People” as a descriptive of Arabs in Palestine appeared for the first time in the preamble of the 1964 PLO Charter, drafted in Moscow.
—Soviet defector Ion Mihai Pacepa
Putin and KGB asset Yasser Arafat of the PLO:
russian-prime-minister-vladimir-putin-greets-palestinian-leader-29-picture-id51398425

yerrag

And?

What goes on the Middle East has nothing to do with me or my culture. And if I don't want to speak up against perceived injustices, I am no less for it. The Palestinians are a group invented by the Soviets as a means of creating perpetual dialectical warfare in Middle East. As I said earlier, your talking points are 100% Marxist and have little to do with actual justice.

Putin and KGB asset Yasser Arafat of the PLO:
russian-prime-minister-vladimir-putin-greets-palestinian-leader-29-picture-id51398425
Wow!

You really live in an island.

Watching two people clasping hands equates to two people being in solidarity with Marxism. You could do worse and call them husband and wife.

Pistachio

Wow!

You really live in an island.

Watching two people clasping hands equates to two people being in solidarity with Marxism. You could do worse and call them husband and wife.
Palestinian leader and KGB asset Yasser Arafat at mass murder Vladimir Lenin's tomb, paying respects to fellow comrade:

palestinian-leader-yasser-arafat-left-and-delegates-accompanying-him-B9EKBM-1.jpg

the-palestine-liberation-organization-executive-committee-president-picture-id137410424

The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Executive committee president Yasser Arafat (R) pays respect in front of Lenin Mausoleum where he laid a wreath during his 12th visit in Moscow in August 1977. (STF/AFP via Getty Images)

Peatful

Attachments

• C50C85E8-2CD8-4D73-A8CB-1A9B1B2222B8.png
    C50C85E8-2CD8-4D73-A8CB-1A9B1B2222B8.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 11

Peatful

World government is not Catholic teaching.
Correct.

I found the screenshot in a Freemason video I was watching. He pretty much exposes anyone from Jay Z to Billy Graham and the Pope.

Back
Top Bottom