Later Phase of Digital Currencies Approaches

Cloudhands

I have done 100s of hours of research regarding XRP, and it is not centralized. Please show me if you have evidence it is. Thanks. Because XRP and the XRPL (Ledger) is useful, and transparent and fast, institutions over the world are already using it. Open source transparent and fast. This is why the SEC slapped a lawsuit on it, Jay Clayton SEC Chairman instigated this on his LAST DAY of work on December 22, 2020. Then he got a position with Fireblocks (a crypto asset Fund ) on their Advisory Board. Hmmmmm nothing to see here.
I don't do Twitter, but I did read the beginning of this Tweet this morning regarding XRP. https://twitter.com/theno1waffler/status/1530908469741731841?s=21&t=iqMsogw-WfzIqpVwjaCEaA

Bottom line is that with the SEC lawsuit ongoing, it keeps the price down, and when it is dropped or settled, price could go up substantially. Also in the interim it makes $$$ for Ethereum and others. Speculation, but Bank of England et al, take a look. Lots of info online, and youtube. Lots of lawyers and facts involved. Which is good for truth and clarity and justice. DYOR. ;-)
appreciate your take! ive basically come to the same conclusion, and pray that its gonna take off soon considering im heavily invested. Do you have any thoughts about the ISO 200022 patent?

Peatful

This will not go away, expect things to get much worse in the coming years.

WWIII is just starting.

Governments will clamp down on civil liberties and take away whatever freedoms we have left.
Keep preaching this.

And thank you.

AlaskaJono

appreciate your take! ive basically come to the same conclusion, and pray that its gonna take off soon considering im heavily invested. Do you have any thoughts about the ISO 200022 patent?
It seems that this ISO20022 is an International Standardized Protocol ... that's all I know. Some say these coins will be adopted first and foremost. New coins can get 'approved' if they apply I believe. Check this out from Swift https://www.swift.com/news-events/news/iso-20022-bytes-get-ready-november-2022

They ie- Swift- will adopt and adapt rather than die. So this is a solid bet! Not financial advice. If I get some Fiat coin next few months XDC Monero Algo could be good in addition to XRP and XLM.

Bigger issue of investing so to speak is what @fico wrote above. Take a SHTF approach, at least mental excercise it. For example: Next week we are in Lockdown... for a while. Are you where you want to be? House, Apartment, community, access to water, gardens, people you love or know, etc. . That scenario crypto may be good at the end of the tunnel, but ... seeds, shovel, friends, hand tools, necessities etc. will be more useful. If you are wealthier then silver, gold, some cash, why not! Spiritual physical and mental health are my #1 investment. :):

Cloudhands

It seems that this ISO20022 is an International Standardized Protocol ... that's all I know. Some say these coins will be adopted first and foremost. New coins can get 'approved' if they apply I believe. Check this out from Swift https://www.swift.com/news-events/news/iso-20022-bytes-get-ready-november-2022

They ie- Swift- will adopt and adapt rather than die. So this is a solid bet! Not financial advice. If I get some Fiat coin next few months XDC Monero Algo could be good in addition to XRP and XLM.

Bigger issue of investing so to speak is what @fico wrote above. Take a SHTF approach, at least mental excercise it. For example: Next week we are in Lockdown... for a while. Are you where you want to be? House, Apartment, community, access to water, gardens, people you love or know, etc. . That scenario crypto may be good at the end of the tunnel, but ... seeds, shovel, friends, hand tools, necessities etc. will be more useful. If you are wealthier then silver, gold, some cash, why not! Spiritual physical and mental health are my #1 investment. :):
1000% bro were on the same page. I think ammunition is the best longterm investment, followed by food, salt, medicine, vitamins, materials and tools. But aside from that, im hoping my small initial investment in xrp will carry me to aquire even mire assets and physical treasure into the future

OP
A

amd

Anti-Russian Sanctions Planned Long Ago, Unlikely To Be Lifted

According to Russian Foreign Minister, Russia is not letting the West to build a unipolar world Washington has proclaimed with Europe’s obedient consent

The West planned its anti-Russian sanctions long ago and is unlikely to lift them, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said in an interview with France’s TF1 television channel on Sunday.

The speed they were imposed with and their scope prove that they were not invented ‘overnight.’ They were planned quite a long ago. And these sanctions are unlikely to be lifted," he said.

"At least the United States is saying, not publicly, but in contacts with its allies, that when the whole thing is over the sanctions will stay in place," Lavrov noted, adding that they are not about Ukraine, which is used as an instrument, "a bargaining chip," but about containing Russia.

"It [Russia] is not letting the West to build a unipolar world Washington has proclaimed with Europe’s obedient consent. What will be Europe’s geopolitical benefit from it? I don’t know. Political analysts now say that from the point of view of future perspectives Europe will be the biggest looser."

Last edited:

Lollipop2

I think it's the FBI that has a bounty for whoever can decrypt Monero, since their primary interest in doing so is prosecutions.
Awesome thank you! Yep, I thought it was and vaguely remembered it was the FBI, but didn’t want to post if I was wrong.

AlaskaJono

So are you guys recommending to hold XRP and the others mentioned over BTC? Some good info in there thx
@AlaskaJono @Cloudhands
First this is all speculation. Personally I see BTC as something like the traditional "Blue Chip Stock", because it is the first and most widely accepted at the moment. If People/Institutions value it as 'digital gold', then it will remain something valuable. (Like Exxon/Mobile stock.... also do you want to root for Exxon? Or have stock in Pfizer because you know they will make a profit? Just sayin'). I prefer the XRP/XLM + Iso coins because they have some acceptance AND Utility. And as I said before the SEC lawsuit with XRP keeps the prices down. If I was an accredited investor I would buy Ripple and Linqto shares from Linqto before the IPO. $10K buy in minimum.

Check out Crypto Eri on youtoob as she shared some interesting things about it in the last few weeks. She is very saavy and kind of promotes all crypto - from Japan.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that in the USA there is an unspoken quasi ban on Xchanges selling XRP, so do check 1- if you can purchase this one in particular, and 2 that you can transfer it to a cold wallet.

So are you guys recommending to hold XRP and the others mentioned over BTC? Some good info in there thx
@AlaskaJono @Cloudhands
You shouldn't be using crypto as an investment to begin with. Crypto "investing" is basically forex trading.

You're spectulating the markets, when you should be making these desicions based on the underlying technologies.

Xin

not reccomending to others, but personally i see potential for more growth from those than btc
BTC is inefficient, it's value isn't based on usefulness but people's perception of it. The fact that it can go up 30% or down 30% in a day proves that it's heavily manipulated. People are emotional and dogmatic.

We're on the verge of a big recession which will accelerate 2030 agenda. Don't gamble your money on things that have no value. Ripple is indeed a better investment and has a chance of 3x or even more. Commodities, although manipulated aswell are still a better move to hedge against inflation.

The truth is, if you have money, sit on cash right now even if you're losing money due to inflation. The next 12-18 months will be decisive for many people in the west.

Thays my opinion on the current situation.

Makrosky

BTC is inefficient, it's value isn't based on usefulness but people's perception of it. The fact that it can go up 30% or down 30% in a day proves that it's heavily manipulated.
Which coin doesn't do that? Besides USDT, BUSD, etc. which are a massive fraud btw. XRP fluctuates like crazy as well.

BTC is the gold standard, all altcoins follow it. XRP included.

BTC is where all the institutional / big banks / companies / funds / etc. money is. If it cracks, all the other coins will as well at least mid-term.

I wouldn't invest on any altcoin. BTC is already risky, imagine all the alt/***t coins. Gambling basically.

OP
A

amd

Is this what people are willingly accepting in the digital domain?

Do they know that once your biometrics are stolen the cat is out of the bag?

I suppose many are too "smart" for their own good. Who thinks about the ramifications when most have their heads up their ..

Who is going to oppose what's coming when we are unsuspecting participants in whatever new distraction is "offered" to us?

These distractions are designed to prepare/soften the population to the social/economic engineering of those in control.

You see the parts, but it is hard to imagine the ultimate goal when you lack the experience (knowledge is not understanding).

Human beings are quite predictable. History repeats itself, desn't it?

With a Smile or a Wave, Paying in Store Just Got Personal

No more fumbling for your phone or hunting for your wallet when you have your hands full – the next generation of in-person payments will only need a quick smile or wave of your hand. The trusted technology that uses your face or fingerprint to unlock your phone can now be used to help consumers speed through the checkout. With Mastercard's new Biometric Checkout Program, all you will need is yourself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom