Las Vegas Shooting

Nighteyes

There are videos showing the flashing light on the 4th floor even before the shooting began. It was likely a malfunctioning lamp or strobe light from something else. It blinks during the concert with music and NO gun shot being heard

Sucrates

There are videos showing the flashing light on the 4th floor even before the shooting began. It was likely a malfunctioning lamp or strobe light from something else. It blinks during the concert with music and NO gun shot being heard
Was just going to post that. :thumbsup:

x-ray peat

care to post that video. The one I saw clearly showed light flashes that matched the gun shot sounds exactly. Not sure how this was done if it was just strobe lights or a malfunctioning lamp.

The same skepticism shown for proof that something is not right about this event should also be applied to all evidence that it is. Assuming for the moment that this was a False Flag, the disinfo truth manipulation machine doesn't stop with once the event but is over but is an ongoing process, actively managed to shoot down any truth tellers and "debunk" what is plain to anyone who can see.

Also I would just add that this is only a small part of the inconsistencies and strange coincidences and loose ends that all need to be accounted for. As Einstein said a theory should be as simple as possible but no simpler.

Last edited:

GAF

As I over 60 Accountant, I can say with 100% confidence that I have never met any accountant over 60 that has 1/1000th of the energy needed to carry off such a assault, much less one that is a drunk, millionaire, gambler with a younger girlfriend. No ex-accountant would ever take hundreds of pounds of extra guns and ammo to a room. He would only take what was absolutely necessary plus a very small cushion.

Whatever his involvement was, if any, it was coerced and he had no choice. I thinks the odds that he broke the windows and fired any shots are less than zero. The whole official story is preposterous and utterly unrealistic. They found a old white guy schmuck with a looney toons criminal for a father as the perfect patsy and, after all, he had a genetic predisposition to be a mass murderer.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
theLaw

theLaw

As I over 60 Accountant, I can say with 100% confidence that I have never met any accountant over 60 that has 1/1000th of the energy needed to carry off such a assault, much less one that is a drunk, millionaire, gambler with a younger girlfriend. No ex-accountant would ever take hundreds of pounds of extra guns and ammo to a room. He would only take what was absolutely necessary plus a very small cushion.

Whatever his involvement was, if any, it was coerced and he had no choice. I thinks the odds that he broke the windows and fired any shots are less than zero. The whole official story is preposterous and utterly unrealistic. They found a old white guy schmuck with a looney toons criminal for a father as the perfect patsy and, after all, he had a genetic predisposition to be a mass murderer.

The extra ammo and guns might have been for more shooters (check out video of his brother that I posted earlier), and this shooting appears to be just part of what he actually had planned.

He also booked two hotels near large festivals previously that might have been dry runs, which does sound like what an accountant would do.

This is the most likely theory I've heard so far, but none of them really check out to be fair.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
BTW: I love that Ray Peat and ISIS both have newsletters!!!
:rightagain2

iu

dbh25

"Analyzing Paddock's computer, cellphone and other electronic devices, investigators have found no obvious ideological motive, no clear connection to extremists or activist groups or outward display of mental illness, the Associated Press reported."

OP
theLaw

theLaw

"Analyzing Paddock's computer, cellphone and other electronic devices, investigators have found no obvious ideological motive, no clear connection to extremists or activist groups or outward display of mental illness, the Associated Press reported."

Keep in mind, the Sheriff during the press-conference made it clear that there was some evidence collected by the FBI that he couldn't currently speak about.

dbh25

Keep in mind, the Sheriff during the press-conference made it clear that there was some evidence collected by the FBI that he couldn't currently speak about.
I believe they are not speaking about the evidence. I just hadn't read yet that investigators had given any info on it. Although they use the word "obvious ", which is open to interpretation.
He may not have had social media accounts, but he must have had a phone, laptop, credit cards, etc. that left a trail.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Would expect something more substantial than an infographic, unless they're waiting for further denial before presenting evidence.
Yeh I am still leaning towards what Scott Adams said, radicalized by CNN.

Rand56

I've watched a bunch of vids on this and this reeks of false flag. I don't think this guy fired one bullet, and is just a patsy.

Rand56

Try this one on for size, if anyone needs to connect more dots. 16 minutes long...

None of these millionaires on twitter seem to know how to stabilize a video.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

Best summary I've seen thus far. Pretty much sums up all of the evidence so far with possible theories to boot!!!

Rand56

I've never listened to Scott Adams before, and maybe he is good idk, but I don't think he is making a strong argument for what he thinks. Maybe this is just me, but he seems like he has a certain air about him that doesn't seem credible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals