Las Vegas Shooting

michael94

The video on reddit that @theLaw pm'd me has disappeared from reddit and is apparently disappearing elsewhere. I was told that someone went over it in detail and found problems with the way blood was "smeared" on some of the dead and one of the girls opening her eyes or something like that. I didn't catch that the first ( and only ) time I watched it... so if someone knows where another copy of that video is I would love to see it and verify.

Here's the link which no longer contains the NSFW video: reddit.com: over 18?

edit: I think I found it on liveleak, looking over it now...

Last edited:

x-ray peat

DLImkMbU8AAzihl.jpg large.jpg

not sure if this was posted before but why would an accountant have a 13 tattooed on his neck? More occult numerology hidden in plain sight.

And since many of these events are telegraphed far in advance by Hollywood, I think this would fit the bill
MV5BNjFmN2UwYWEtMmNiNi00YTU5LThiM2YtMmU4YzYzYTA3YWFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ1ODk3MTQ@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

which was released October 14 (2016) or 13 days after the shooting

Last edited:

Fetch

Come on that's not a 13 tattoo it's called having a saggy neck. If it was a tattoo it would have to be one old **** stick and poke to be that faded and I don't see any tattoo in the old photos of him or the one from the hotel room after his blew head off.

x-ray peat

well first it was Antifa, then ISIS so why not MS 13 and a prison style tattoo.

None of this is supposed to make any sense btw.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

The video on reddit that @theLaw pm'd me has disappeared from reddit and is apparently disappearing elsewhere. I was told that someone went over it in detail and found problems with the way blood was "smeared" on some of the dead and one of the girls opening her eyes or something like that. I didn't catch that the first ( and only ) time I watched it... so if someone knows where another copy of that video is I would love to see it and verify.

Here's the link which no longer contains the NSFW video: reddit.com: over 18?

edit: I think I found it on liveleak, looking over it now...

Keep in mind, it always starts with "no bodies"..............now it's "fake bodies/actors".

The video appears to show people dead or dying up close, so I can see reddit removing them as it's still early days on this event.

Just check out Death Pictures | The Real Faces of Death to see real death photos and video, and ask yourself how many would say some of those those are fake.

For the conspiracy theorists, there will always be "one more question".

x-ray peat

The funny thing about the truth is that it doesn't mind if one more question is asked. For coincidentalists, the only way for their explanation to hold up is if you don't ask too many questions. For example why was there gun fire coming from the 4th floor as clearly caught on video. A true explanation of any event must explain everything not just the easy ones.

Fetch

well first it was Antifa, then ISIS so why not MS 13 and a prison style tattoo.

Maybe I am missing the sarcasm I don't internet that much I figured everyone one serious with all these theories.

I could see isis but I don't think that's the case here. But not antifa they are a bunch of dorky kids. They could never get something like this together and there propaganda ain't going to convince anyone outside of angry teenagers.

michael94

Keep in mind, it always starts with "no bodies"..............now it's "fake bodies/actors".

The video appears to show people dead or dying.

Just check out Death Pictures | The Real Faces of Death to see real death photos and video, and ask yourself how many would say some of those those are fake.

For the conspiracy theorists, there will always be "one more question".

Hi I did have a chance to go over the video.

Do not click the spoiler if you are squeamish:
Put the speed in 0.5x
What we are going to focus on is the girl that has blood drop out her mouth when he lifts her chin.
Watch 0:25-29 in slowmo a few times. You'll notice that she appears to have her eyes closed. I have attached this in the spoiler as Picture #1.
Then when he gets to her she has her eyes slight open? :30-32 Make sure you use 0.5x speed for this.
Then as he's leaving her eyes appear to close again? :46 ( ish )
Btw her face at this moment looks like some smeared a paintbrush of blood across her face. How did she get a blood pattern like that across her face. That is hollywood makeup like you would see in the theatres.

nvm I cant post liveleak here so if you want to see the video you are all free to pm me.

x-ray peat

Maybe I am missing the sarcasm I don't internet that much I figured everyone one serious with all these theories.

I could see isis but I don't think that's the case here. But not antifa they are a bunch of dorky kids. They could never get something like this together and there propaganda ain't going to convince anyone outside of angry teenagers.
those (except MS13 until now) were seriously proposed as the Accountant's group affiliation. I was being sarcastic because none of them, or any of the other loose ends in this story make much sense. That's what takes a Psyop to the next level.

Fetch

Do we even know if that window on the fourth floor opens? The flashes could have been from reflections or something other than gun fire inside that room. Also if they wanted to keep a second shooter a secret why would they have used a silencer or at least a good flash hidder. I can't believe an organization that would be powerful enough to set something like this up wouldn't do a better job than me.

x-ray peat

Do we even know if that window on the fourth floor opens? The flashes could have been from reflections or something other than gun fire inside that room. Also if they wanted to keep a second shooter a secret why would they have used a silencer or at least a good flash hidder. I can't believe an organization that would be powerful enough to set something like this up wouldn't do a better job than me.
If you watch the video carefully you will see that the flashes match the gunfire sound exactly. If the only shooter was on the 32 floor then there is no way a reflection would end up on the 4th floor, there is nothing in front of the mandalay Bay that would cause the reflection.

Plus then you have to add all the reports of multiple shooters, police reporting a shooter on the 4th floor, and video that clearly captures close sounding fire and then far away fire.

That doesnt even scratch at the surface of all the other fingerprints of a false flag mind f*ck, including some crazy lady screaming that everyone is going to die 45 minutes before the shooting.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

Hi I did have a chance to go over the video.

Do not click the spoiler if you are squeamish:
Put the speed in 0.5x
What we are going to focus on is the girl that has blood drop out her mouth when he lifts her chin.
Watch 0:25-29 in slowmo a few times. You'll notice that she appears to have her eyes closed. I have attached this in the spoiler as Picture #1.
Then when he gets to her she has her eyes slight open? :30-32 Make sure you use 0.5x speed for this.
Then as he's leaving her eyes appear to close again? :46 ( ish )
Btw her face at this moment looks like some smeared a paintbrush of blood across her face. How did she get a blood pattern like that across her face. That is hollywood makeup like you would see in the theatres.

nvm I cant post liveleak here so if you want to see the video you are all free to pm me.

Been watching videos on DocumentingReality for years, and seen many strange reactions from dead bodies including spasms or the appearance of actual movement, hence the checking of the pulse.

Unfortunately, observations like this are just a quagmire with no discernible ending.

Unless someone with a vast amount of experience in this field comes forward to provide some insight, we're all just keyboard jockeys taking stabs in the dark.:cool:

Fetch

I don't get why she couldn't have been opening and closing her eyes have you guys ever seen someone die of a gun shot wound I have more then once people go in and out of consciousness that blood could be from people rubbing against her or her hair.

How do you know that the reflection isn't from bullets hitting something and sending off sparks or maybe he was using incendiary rounds.

Once again do those windows even open? I am a commercial carpenter I have built many hotels and my guess would be no.

Anyway it's bed time for me. You guys have fun.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

The problem with the multiple shooter theory is that it's unnecessary; the lone gunman had plenty of time (10min) to kill and wound the numbers released.

michael94

I don't get why she couldn't have been opening and closing her eyes have you guys ever seen someone die of a gun shot wound I have more then once people go in and out of consciousness that blood could be from people rubbing against her or her hair.
I don't know if she closed them again actually, it's really hard to tell with the blurriness of the camera and how fast he is going through everything. But she definitely opened them. If you search for "liveleak las vegas shooting victims" you'll find the video im referring to. It doesn't look real to me.

Good night.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

Interesting theory laid out later in this video. Was the shooter trying to start a war?

Also, check out previous link to new conference tonight to learn about the explosives he had.

Last edited:

michael94

The funny thing about the truth is that it doesn't mind if one more question is asked. For coincidentalists, the only way for their explanation to hold up is if you don't ask too many questions. For example why was there gun fire coming from the 4th floor as clearly caught on video. A true explanation of any event must explain everything not just the easy ones.
Got this from a yt comment not sure if it was mentioned here yet. Shooting was on Route 91 and there was 91 days left in year when the shooting happened. Also hugh hefner was 91 years old ( lol )

This was a Harvest Ritual Sacrifice in front of three of the most important Masonic symbols, (Pyramid, Sphynx and Obelisk) that would have been worthy of the Aztecs.
I wonder why he chose the 32nd floor

Hey buddy, can you share your thoughts about it being the 32nd floor? I've read some of your links/vids in previous threads about all this.
Ain't Freemasonry's highest degree 32, and 33 is like a honorary degree?
What kind of rituals are there for the higher degree's?

If one looks on a google map or knows the area, there is a church called "Roman Catholic Shrine of the Most Holy Redeemer" which was located opposite of the shooters location on 55 E Reno Ave and off Giles ave.
It is interesting it is called a Shrine.
Shriners - Wikipedia
"all Shriners must be Masons".
Can you tell us about the Shriners, or other higher fraternities beyond Freemasonry?
Seems the Shriners/Masons use symbols like the Pyramid, Obelisk, Sphynx, arabic swords and such. As the Luxor hotel was right in the middle of the action, very strange.

Is there any video footage of any of the deaths or people getting shot? I have yet to see any hardcore videos from this event like the JFK assassination video.
I've heard people in some live footage saying it's not real gun shots.
Being the shooting was done at a concert event, could it be more easy to use something like this?

LRAD: long range acoustic device. Could project sounds up to a few miles. That makes the sound seem like it is around you while the device is long away.

Fetch

Never trust anyone that wear self tinting glasses(his brother) they are all pedophiles.

x-ray peat

Hey buddy, can you share your thoughts about it being the 32nd floor? I've read some of your links/vids in previous threads about all this.
Ain't Freemasonry's highest degree 32, and 33 is like a honorary degree?
What kind of rituals are there for the higher degree's?

If one looks on a google map or knows the area, there is a church called "Roman Catholic Shrine of the Most Holy Redeemer" which was located opposite of the shooters location on 55 E Reno Ave and off Giles ave.
It is interesting it is called a Shrine.
Shriners - Wikipedia
"all Shriners must be Masons".
Can you tell us about the Shriners, or other higher fraternities beyond Freemasonry?
Seems the Shriners/Masons use symbols like the Pyramid, Obelisk, Sphynx, arabic swords and such. As the Luxor hotel was right in the middle of the action, very strange.

Is there any video footage of any of the deaths or people getting shot? I have yet to see any hardcore videos from this event like the JFK assassination video.
I've heard people in some live footage saying it's not real gun shots.
Being the shooting was done at a concert event, could it be more easy to use something like this?

LRAD: long range acoustic device. Could project sounds up to a few miles. That makes the sound seem like it is around you while the device is long away.

That is my understanding of the 32 vs 33 degree as well. However there are much higher degrees reserved for the Nobility and for Religious Leaders.

The Name of the 32 degree is Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret so whenever you see the 32 it is a reminder to insiders that not only is it a Masonic sponsored event but also to remember your blood oath of secrecy.
This is a summary I found. Quite Illuminating.
"32° Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret. This degree describes the victory of the spiritual over the human in man and the conquest of appetites and passions by moral sense and reason. The exemplar represents every Freemason eager to serve humanity but caught between self-interest and the call of duty. Duty often requires sacrifice, sometimes the supreme sacrifice."

Interesting find on the Shrine across the street. The Shriners are just a higher level in the ranks of freemasonry. I have read that they actually take their oaths on the Koran and have to adopt Islam as their religion. Not sure if this is true but I wouldnt be surprised. Forcing a long standing cult member to completely switch their most basic belief system is a very insidious form of mind control that completely breaks down the individual and ensures complete obedience to the system. It's why high level Scientologists eventually learn that their leader is an alien named lord Xenu and we are all alien spirits trapped in human form. If the mind f*ck doesnt completely destroy you, you are left much easier to control and manipulate.

All of these occult groups share many of the same symbols that date back to Egypt and Babylon before that because they are all based on the Babylon Mystery Religion, designed to enslave the adept through the promise of more and more hidden knowledge and occult power.

“Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe?. Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effectual is a concealed mystery. The hankering of the mind is irresistible.”
-- Adam Weishaupt S.J.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals