Las Vegas Shooting

Kyle M

Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 1.32.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 1.33.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 1.33.25 PM.png

Fetch

I don't understand the question of how he could bring in all the weapons. AR rifles break in half so you would only need a suitcase or bag of around 18" in diagonal. Also a fully equipped AR is round 15lbs at the heavy end. He could have easly brought it in over several days with out anyone knowing. Boxes of ammo no problem all he would need to do is leave a few times a day with a backpack fill it up thow in the buttstocks and lowers and bring in the uppers seperate in the 18" bags. He could even break the rifles down smaller if need be.

Why would he break out 2 windows? Because they allow him to shoot from 2 diferant angles. Thats common sense for a shooter & probably we he got and end unit.

Not enough brass on the floor? Those rifles throw brass pretty far and if he was in the window most would fly out on to the street. Most of the brass could be across the room photos are a just of a small portion of the unit.

As for injuries vs deaths. Some one already noted many of the injuries came from trampling/falling. But also some of the deaths came from trampeling. Bullets aren't nearly as effective as many seem to think especially "spray and pray" there are far more places you can survive being shot than killed. Also some of the injuries would be from ricochets, spalding and secondary projectiles like wood concrete and plastic break apart it will deffinatly injure you but probably wont kill you.

Not saying I know what happend just not see much thats very convincing

johnsmith

Unfortunately, I doubt we'll see many serious discussions about benzos or SSRIs in a public forum as a result of this. It's the one thread that connects all of these mass shootings, and the media will continue to refuse to have the conversation. So depressing.

Well said.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

Not for the video, but the informative comments below regarding his claims.

This is certainly possible, but we don't have any evidence of this historically when it comes to terrorist events with mass casualties; there's always a clear motive, so this guy would have to be the first to exhibit this particular behaviour.

I'd suggest Charles Whitman, the 1966 UT tower shooter, is an example that refutes your assertion although some experts believe his actions were at least in part influenced by a brain tumor pressing on his amygdala (which for the sake of pure speculation could be an issue in this latest event as well).

OP
theLaw

theLaw

I'd suggest Charles Whitman, the 1966 UT tower shooter, is an example that refutes your assertion although some experts believe his actions were at least in part influenced by a brain tumor pressing on his amygdala (which for the sake of pure speculation could be an issue in this latest event as well).

Charles Whitman was a 25yr old who killed his mother and wife at close range (stabbed his wife) before proceeding to launch his shooting spree from the Univ of Texas tower, and left a clear suicide note for the authorities.

Other than lack of a clear motive, he doesn't appear to have anything in common with the Las Vegas shooter.

Volant, LLC in Roanoke doesn't have any defense dept affiliation; however, Volant Associates, LLC in Chantilly VA does. Volant in Roanoke is reporting 2 employees. Unsure what their business is. So someone is making a big leap between Volant and Volant Associates, which look like 2 different companies.

Sucrates

#2 Were there additional shooters? A taxi driver reportedly captured video of an automatic weapon being fired out of a lower level window. A video from another angle and brief footage captured by Dan Bilzerian also seem to confirm that automatic gunfire was coming from a floor much lower than the 32nd floor room that Stephen Paddock was located on. And if you weren’t convinced by the first three videos, this fourth video should definitely do it.

#3 Why were law enforcement authorities discussing “another suspect on the fourth floor”, and why isn’t the mainstream media talking about this?

16 Unanswered Questions About The Las Vegas Shooting That Mainstream Media Doesn't Want To Talk About

So John Rogers is the owner of Volant, LLC. His name was associated with the tail number. Question is, what does John Rogers do.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

#2 Were there additional shooters? A taxi driver reportedly captured video of an automatic weapon being fired out of a lower level window. A video from another angle and brief footage captured by Dan Bilzerian also seem to confirm that automatic gunfire was coming from a floor much lower than the 32nd floor room that Stephen Paddock was located on. And if you weren’t convinced by the first three videos, this fourth video should definitely do it.

#3 Why were law enforcement authorities discussing “another suspect on the fourth floor”, and why isn’t the mainstream media talking about this?

16 Unanswered Questions About The Las Vegas Shooting That Mainstream Media Doesn't Want To Talk About

From the last link that you posted:

#4 As Jon Rappoport has pointed out, it would have been impossible for Stephen Paddock to kill and wound 573 people in less than five minutes of shooting with the kinds of weapons that he is alleged to have used. So why won’t law enforcement authorities acknowledge this fact?

This is a misleading claim, as many were injured from the stampede.

Also, many of these claims have already been debunked...............sloppy reporting from that source.

I will say that Dan Bilzerian is a true gun-nut with tons of connections in the Military and law enforcement, so I would actually trust his experience in this situation with regards to the multiple shooters theory.

Thanks for the info!:D

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I will say that Dan Bilzerian is a true gun-nut with tons of connections in the Military and law enforcement, so I would actually trust his experience in this situation with regards to the multiple shooters theory.
I missed that. What was Dan's theory?

So the guy who bought Paddock's plane is an oncologist in Salem VA and serves in the Air Force Reserves, thus the reason to have a plane. Nothing shady here.

Dr. John W. Rogers is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana. He attended Hobart College and earned his bachelor’s degree in physics. He then received his M.D. from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine. Dr. Rogers completed his internship in internal medicine at the Ochsner Foundation Hospital and Clinic in New Orleans. He completed his residency in radiation oncology at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where he also served as chief resident. He received board certification in radiation oncology in 2006. Dr. Rogers also serves as a Lieutenant Colonel in the reserves of the US Air Force.

Dr. Rogers participated in basic science and clinical research related to multiple cancer sites with results published in several journals. He is an active member of the American Society of Radiation Oncology, the American Society of Clinical Oncology, and the Association of Military Surgeons of the United States.

However, this doesn't explain why Dr Rogers, an oncologist at Blue Ridge Cancer Care, has a small company called Volant, LLC. Love to know what this guy's side passions are and if he in fact knew Mr Paddock. I mean why take the plane out of your name and change it to a company name, odd.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

I missed that. What was Dan's theory?

He re-tweeted the post about the flashes on the 4th floor:

Dan Bilzerian on Twitter

At first I thought that these were just reflections from the stage opposite the hotel, but it really does resemble muzzle flashes.

There are conflicting reports about the windows on the 4th floor, as some hotels apparently have windows that open partially up to a certain level.

Wonder if Dan noticed something fishy, hence the re-tweet.

Not sure if there's much to see, but here's a angle from inside the middle of the target area. Must have been a lot of confusion as people don't seem to be running for their lives (maybe drunk?).

Also, the company USH, Inc in Los Angeles is University Student Housing a company connected to UCLA. Weird company purchase.

x-ray peat

This was a Harvest Ritual Sacrifice in front of three of the most important Masonic symbols, (Pyramid, Sphynx and Obelisk) that would have been worthy of the Aztecs.

I wonder why he chose the 32nd floor

upload_2017-10-4_21-13-7.png

Last edited:
OP
theLaw

theLaw

News conference with updates. Runs about 40min. Lays out clear timeline. Also Tucker talks to Mark Steyn about the possible drug angle:

First shots @ 10:05 - last shots @ 10:15 - so he only shot for about 10min of the 76min. The reason given for the delay is that the shooter was no longer active, so LVPD chose to wait to breach the door.

Also, Sheriff noted that shooter apparently expected to make a getaway based on the evidence in the room and in the suspects vehicle.