Las Vegas Shooting

What was he doing in the room with all those rifles? If he had full auto (which is damn hard to obtain), all you need is one rifle, and plenty of ammo. Looks odd that guns are strewn all over the room. Other people in there popping off rounds?

OP
theLaw

theLaw

From the Daily Mail, so take with a grain of salt:

• Police received their first report of gunfire at the Route 91 Harvest festival, in Las Vegas at 10.08pm on Sunday
  • But it was 72 minutes before SWAT teams burst into Stephen Paddock's room
  • An officer told dispatch they were armed and ready to enter Paddock's room at 10.55pm but were told to wait until SWAT arrived
  • After 24 minutes, SWAT teams burst into the shooter's Mandalay Bay room at 11.21pm and found the 64-year-old had shot himself moments earlier
  • Police have not yet explained why officers were delayed
  • Chris Bethel, who was in a room just a couple floors below the shooter at the Mandalay Bay, had called the police to alert them to Paddock's location
  • He is questioning why it took so long for the cops to respond
  • 'It took them too long to get over there, to take him out,' said the Iraq veteran

Read more: Why did cops take so long to stop Las Vegas shooter? | Daily Mail Online

Just to give a comparison of the death-toll, the Bataclan shooters in Nov of 2015 (Paris) killed 89 in the theatre and wounded another 413 in a venue that holds 1500 people.

The Las Vegas shooter killed 59 and wounded over 500 in a crowd of roughly 22-30,000.

Currently, I see no need for any additional shooters to have been involved to reach those numbers. Also, none of the guns would indicate anything unusual (military grade arms), which would have done much more damage (missing limbs, major visible trauma, etc).

Finally, just in case anyone tries the old "we don't see any bodies" routine, there are now several videos of first responders checking for survivors, but I won't post them here as they are extremely graphic (check thedonald on reddit).

T

tca300

What was he doing in the room with all those rifles? If he had full auto (which is damn hard to obtain), all you need is one rifle, and plenty of ammo. Looks odd that guns are strewn all over the room. Other people in there popping off rounds?
I think Nevada state gun laws are super loosely goosey. But I dont know much.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

at least post a link to we dont have to sift through reddit posts

I sent you a pm.

These videos are literally of people's friends and family dying, so personally, I'm not going to post them here.

Badger

Excellent graphic, thanks for sharing!

I heard the audio of the machine gun. Some of it sounds like distant echoes after a close by string of bullets. But not all of it. After a lull, I heard a bunch of distant shots, then that was followed by a burst of very close shots, was not an echo.

j7uiqvc4ydpz.jpg

-Scott Adams prediction: LV Shooter more likely to be radicalized by CNN than by ISIS

-Karl Denninger starting to lean a certain way on motive.

The lady cab drivers video it seems pretty clear that the sound of the shooting was coming from different locations. Although maybe it was him moving from window to window. The officers on scanner were saying the shooting was from 1/4 ways up to 1/3 ways up the building, not from the top.

Not sure we will ever get full story, Vegas wants to protects its tourism, establishment wants to protect its narrative.

The motive is very clear, pure evil.

Badger

MSM is claiming Vegas mass shooting largest in US history. If you count Indians as Americans, not true. There were larger mass shootings and burnings of Indians especially in 19th century, with some of the worst individual massacres including 50% women and children among those killed. See this: List of Indian massacres - Wikipedia

Also, if we count black people as Americans, then the 1921 riot in Tulsa might be a contender. It entailed the murder and deaths of 300 blacks in what was known as the "Black Wall Street" (Greenwod) area of Tulsa, where many well-off, prosperous rich blacks lived. This also involved the 1rst time the US military bombed American citizens on their own soil. They dropped nitro or kerosene bombs on Greenwood from planes above, which ignited terrible fires: Tulsa Still Faces Historical Trauma from 1921 Riot That Left 300 Dead on Black Wall Street | Democracy Now!

Violence against civilians is as American as apple pie. We have been doing it for decades in many foreign countries also. We are very experienced in it. Why are media talking heads so surprised by Vegas?

Fetch

Not here to argue about conspiracy theories.

Just want to clear up a few things about his guns.

He didn't have a fully automatic rifle it was a legally modified semi auto he used what is known as a "bump stock" there are many ways legal and illegal to modify an AR or AK style rifle to be or simulate full auto. The pay off is accuracy and rate of fire. If you know much about guns you can hear it wasn't "full auto" but slightly slower and with and inconsistent rhythm.

The second thing that stood out was that he did indeed use military grade arms. Actually he used way higher end rifles then the military and the standard rounds 5.56 or.223 and 7.62x51 or .308 that the military uses. Sure the military uses larger rounds but for the most part thats it. also the military can't use expanding or hollow point rounds in combat and civilians can.

Another thing to consider is even though his brother didn't know he owned lots of guns maybe he just didn't tell him, my extended family doesn't know I own guns either. Also if he was a gun collector I could easily see why he may have brought more guns then he needed just because he was a gun nut and saw different uses for them the guy had been buying guns for 20 years and the rifles he had that I know of with scopes where are $5000+ each. So this may sound weird but he may have just been being a bit of a nerd about it.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

The second thing that stood out was that he did indeed use military grade arms. Actually he used way higher end rifles then the military and the standard rounds 5.56 or.223 and 7.62x51 or .308 that the military uses. Sure the military uses larger rounds but for the most part thats it. also the military can't use expanding or hollow point rounds in combat and civilians can.

By military grade are you referring to any special ability to purchase/own these firearms beyond a civilian, or just a heavy price tag?

Based on the reporting, it appears that his gun collection was far beyond average ($100,000+ for 4o+ pieces) for someone who is not a known collector, although it does appear that he kept parts of his life from his family.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

After searching through material about the shooter, there's one part of this that I just can't wrap my head around.

Imagine you believed in something so strongly that you spent months planning the murder of potentially hundreds of innocent people...............................executed your plan effectively..........................and then never told anyone why?

I can't think of a single "belief system" that would trigger this type of behaviour without relaying their "message".

ISIS
Scientology
Islam
Antifa
Anarchism
Hillary Voter
Trump Voter
Bernie Voter
White Supremisist
BLM
Misc Political Beliefs
Simple Mass Murder
...............................................and no credit???:confused:

x-ray peat

I am not saying I know what really happened but MK Ultra Assassins, aka Trauma Based Mind Control Victims, don't even know what they are planning on doing until the trigger is given. Usually they will have a self destruct script but even if that fails they still wont be able to tell anyone what happened as those memories can only be accessed by their handler. As an example Robert Kennedy's assassin Sirhan Sirhan initially couldn't remember anything about shooting RFK much less why he had wanted to.
Cathy O'Brien is probably the most credible whistle blower/victim Video

Last edited:

Fetch

By military grade I thought you were referring to capability to inflicte damage and so assumed you where referring to caliber and he was using military caliber guns. If you where referring to a fully automatic rifle then no he did't have a truly full auto rifle but pretty close with the "bump stock" installed. The question for me is why did't he have a fully automatic rifle he defiantly could have bought one legally being he had no criminal back round and plenty of cash for tax stamps.

As for motive why does he need some kinda of "belief system" couldn't he just be mad at the world. Maybe his problem was that he didn't have any "belief system" and life was just pointless. He was rich and successful but that does't mean he is happy. Many rich people realize they are still miserable. Maybe the drinking and gambling got old he couldn't relate to people his girlfriend was in it for the money and he felt like killing him self and taking out a bunch of people with him.

I'm not say thats what happened but to me it is a possibility.

dbh25

Dailymail
Paddock was prescribed an anti-anxiety medication four months before carrying out his shooting atrocity.
Paddock was prescribed fifty 10mg diazepam tablets - also known as Valium - on June 21 by Vegas doctor Steven Winkler, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports.
Diazepam is a sedative-hypnotic drug that can trigger aggressive behavior in people with underlying behavioral problems, the paper reports.

Ledo

MSM is claiming Vegas mass shooting largest in US history. If you count Indians as Americans, not true. There were larger mass shootings and burnings of Indians especially in 19th century, with some of the worst individual massacres including 50% women and children among those killed. See this: List of Indian massacres - Wikipedia

Also, if we count black people as Americans, then the 1921 riot in Tulsa might be a contender. It entailed the murder and deaths of 300 blacks in what was known as the "Black Wall Street" (Greenwod) area of Tulsa, where many well-off, prosperous rich blacks lived. This also involved the 1rst time the US military bombed American citizens on their own soil. They dropped nitro or kerosene bombs on Greenwood from planes above, which ignited terrible fires: Tulsa Still Faces Historical Trauma from 1921 Riot That Left 300 Dead on Black Wall Street | Democracy Now!

Violence against civilians is as American as apple pie. We have been doing it for decades in many foreign countries also. We are very experienced in it. Why are media talking heads so surprised by Vegas?
Hey Badger, there is nothing "American" about targeting civilians...its what governments do, get it? I wouldn't conflate the two.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals