Larger Healthier Face

nick30

I'm 19, and wondering what diet i need to have in order to grow my facial bones.
What levels of Vitamin K2, A, D i should take. And are there any other vitamins/supplements/dietary changes i can do to allow for optimum growth?

baccheion

I'm 19, and wondering what diet i need to have in order to grow my facial bones.
What levels of Vitamin K2, A, D i should take. And are there any other vitamins/supplements/dietary changes i can do to allow for optimum growth?
Mewing (tongue on roof of mouth), clean/grass-fed androgenic diet, lowering body fat (8-12% is a good range), fixing any nutrient deficiencies, getting enough quality sleep, minimum effective amount of exercise (to not over train), adding a multivitamin + D & K + chelated/TRAACS magnesium supplement.

Androgenic diet: grass-fed meats, butters, cheeses, whole milk; cold-pressed organic oils, free-range eggs, greens/vegetables, etc.

Testosterone tends to normalize/increase when thyroid function is also normalized, the body is being fed at a slight caloric surplus (with enough/40% fat), and estrogen is being effectively cleared. Avoiding intermittent fasting may be better, with a lower body fat percentage maintained via exercise/HIIT/calisthenics. Boron, forskolin, shilajit, ashwagandha..

You could also start on iodine protocol to sensitize receptors. If lab work a few months in indicate it lowered testosterone, then stop.

40-60 ng/mL 25(OH)D is one commonly preferred range. 10 IU D3 : 2 mcg+ MK-4.

Last edited: