Large honey for storage?

SamYo123

What are the large honey pots people use as storage?

And what else would be good foods/fluids that last...

Ganna start stocking up....

And what else would be good foods/fluids that last...

Ganna start stocking up....

Grade B maple syrup has a lot of minerals. I stock up on pineapple juice too, for it's vitamin C content. Coconut water is a good source of hydration with potassium. I have tons of sweetened condensed milk for calcium and dome protein. Be sure and get a high numbered manuka honey like a 20+. It makes an excellent antibiotic. Bone broths make good base for soups, good hydration, gelatin and protein source.

Dr. B

Grade B maple syrup has a lot of minerals. I stock up on pineapple juice too, for it's vitamin C content. Coconut water is a good source of hydration with potassium. I have tons of sweetened condensed milk for calcium and dome protein. Be sure and get a high numbered manuka honey like a 20+. It makes an excellent antibiotic. Bone broths make good base for soups, good hydration, gelatin and protein source.
is grade B raw/unheated? is it actually higher quality than grade A? same true for milk?

is grade B raw/unheated? is it actually higher quality than grade A? same true for milk?
B grade hasn't been filtered. Ray Peat would say to have the A grade, but in emergencies when food is scare the B grade has more toxins, but also more nutrients.

Dr. B

B grade hasn't been filtered. Ray Peat would say to have the A grade, but in emergencies when food is scare the B grade has more toxins, but also more nutrients.
has he said he likes grade A?
thats interesting...
what kind of filtering is done

has he said he likes grade A?
thats interesting...
what kind of filtering is done

No he doesn't recommend maple syrup at all.

Attachments

• 20210819_203331.jpg
    20210819_203331.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 35

Sefton10

The honey I buy in bulk comes in 3.5kg plastic tubs that I decant into big glass jars for long term storage.

OP
S

SamYo123

The honey I buy in bulk comes in 3.5kg plastic tubs that I decant into big glass jars for long term storage.
Got a link? I actually saw your post about 3 days ago but I lost it.. You in the uk too?

Sefton10

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals