golder

I started taking aspirin for my health because I think I got COVID or any similair virus/infection my health was upside down still is a little taking some tylenol to lower down my fever.

Oxidal seems to be a nice product imo. Never used any Methylene blue products though.

Diamant is Prodopaminergic or smth that's what I know so sounds good .

Tbh I'm hyped to try out Lapodin Wild Cascara Sagrada doesn't work for me you gotta megadose on it to see benefits. Lapodin has enough to feel the effects I guess.

(*edit) I also got the Kuinone (using Thorne D3/K2 rn but I don't trust Thorne tho don't even know if the K2 in it is Legitimate.)
Why don’t you trust Thorne? You think someone might have caught them lying about their certificate of authenticity after selling products worldwide?

Experienced

Why don’t you trust Thorne? You think someone might have caught them lying about their certificate of authenticity after selling products worldwide?
I don't feel anything with the D3/K2 . I also read reviews online people claim it doesn't work for them. I messaged thorne research multiple times on multiple products they never seem to show their COA that's also weird imo. So it's worth taking a shot on Kuinone

Jam

In my case, a vital first step was to arrest the destruction of my jaw by my immune system (in its war against periodontal pathogens) by saturating myself with iodine, thus slowly converting my MPO "ammo" from hypochlorus acid to hypoiodous acid which is more selective, efficient, and most importantly less damaging to host tissue.

Then, supplementing with anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and bioenergetic-supporting quinone-based herbs was what finally put me in complete remission from the long-term collateral damage that had been silently accumulating in my joints for years: Chaparral (NDGA (Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid)), Lapacho (Lapachol and Beta-lapachone), and Cascara Sagrada / He Shou Wu (Emodin), completely eliminated the rheumatoid arthritis-like symptoms I have been suffering from since my periodontal disease exploded in 2012.

What doses did you use and for how long did you use them? Also what specific brands did you use?

Morning: 1x500mg Arizona Naturals Chaparral + 1x500mg Now Foods Pau D'Arco 20 minutes before breakfast.
Lunch: 1x500mg Arizona Naturals Chaparral + 1x500mg Now Foods Pau D'Arco 20 minutes before lunch.
Afternoon: 1/4 teaspoon (roughly 500mg) of high quality Pau D'Arco powder purchased locally + 1/2 teaspoon Na'vi Organics He Shou Wu powder in coffee.
Before bed: 1/4 teaspoon of high quality powder purchased locally or 1 capsule (Now Foods or Health Leads UK) of Cascara Sagrada.

Been on this regimen (besides a weekly dose of 150mg KI, these are all the herbs/supplements I take) for close to 3 months. Relief was immediate upon first dose, and the various chronic joint pains were mostly gone after just a few days, never to return.

Just wanted to mention that I have completely replaced all of the above (Chaparral, Pau D'Arco, He Shou Wu, and Cascara powders) with Lapodin (5 drops 4x day), with the same or better results.

bluefish

Yeah I use Kuinone, just a drop once or twice per month or when I rarely take some aspirin... other idealabs products I use are Diamant, Mitolipin and a version of Oxidal I make myself. Lapodin is the only one I take daily.
you remix the oxidal? how does that work exactly?

Jam

you remix the oxidal? how does that work exactly?
Not really a "remix", I mix it up from scratch, even though it is never an exact copy. I always have a bottle of the real one on hand and use them interchangeably.

bluefish

Not really a "remix", I mix it up from scratch, even though it is never an exact copy. I always have a bottle of the real one on hand and use them interchangeably.
Would you mind explaining? Mb is one of my favorite supps. And I’d be curious how much you use, how you make your version etc.
I’m usually taking 2-5 drop (I think. The dropper doesn’t work perfectly on the bottle I have). And I’ve never experimented w higher doses.

Jam

Would you mind explaining? Mb is one of my favorite supps. And I’d be curious how much you use, how you make your version etc.
I’m usually taking 2-5 drop (I think. The dropper doesn’t work perfectly on the bottle I have). And I’ve never experimented w higher doses.
Sure. so I have a bottle of MB, a bottle of 95% alcohol, a bag of salicylic acid and a bag of caffeine powder. I mix them together and the result is something similar to oxidal. I don't take much of it though, I normally just use one drop in some water as a mouthwash before bed.

bluefish

Sure. so I have a bottle of MB, a bottle of 95% alcohol, a bag of salicylic acid and a bag of caffeine powder. I mix them together and the result is something similar to oxidal. I don't take much of it though, I normally just use one drop in some water as a mouthwash before bed.
Ok. Why did you choose that mixture for bedtime mouthwash?
Looks like you’re pretty good w chemistry and supplements / health related stuff.

bluefish

Are you using lapodin? I was considering buying and trying
are your using lapodin? I’m considering buying and trying it. I seems to have various reactions for different people.

Jam

Are you using lapodin? I was considering buying and trying

are your using lapodin? I’m considering buying and trying it. I seems to have various reactions for different people.
Yeah, I love Lapodin. I can't speak highly enough of it, and quinones in general. I've been using Pau D'Arco and Cascara for years, and Lapodin is just a fantastic product.

bluefish

I don’t know about quinones specifically.
I use pauD’arco on and off (small amount soaked overnight and the blended w sunflower lecithin) and I just started using caacara.

what are your thoughts on them?

I understand pauD’ is good for nad+
and cascara is good to speed up digestion a bit.

pauD’ always gives me a nice energy boost.

Jam

Ok. Why did you choose that mixture for bedtime mouthwash?
Looks like you’re pretty good w chemistry and supplements / health related stuff.
See this, for example. I had a quite advanced case of periodontitis, to where my wisdom teeth just started randomly falling out. I lost all wisdom teeth and several molars had to be pulled, but then I started taking matters into my own hands and started supplementing with Iodine, Pau D'Arco, and Chaparral, and gargling with Iodine, Lapodin, and MB. All of these substances pushed me in the right direction to where the periodontal disease has now pretty much halted and is perhaps even healing a bit.

Jam

I don’t know about quinones specifically.
I use pauD’arco on and off (small amount soaked overnight and the blended w sunflower lecithin) and I just started using caacara.

what are your thoughts on them?

I understand pauD’ is good for nad+
and cascara is good to speed up digestion a bit.

pauD’ always gives me a nice energy boost.
Yeah, beta-Lapachone, like many other quinones and related substances, is very supportive of NAD+, due to the role it plays in mitochondrial dynamics.

There is a long list of studies in the first post, but basically, Pau D'Arco is a very powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, cancer-fighting and energy-sustaining herb, due primarily to the quinones, and other substances. Beta-Lapachone and Lapachol, the principal quinones contained in Pau D'Arco, are some of the strongest Glyoxylase I inhibitors known. The relationship between these quinones and methylglyoxal is what William F. Koch, and later Albert Szent-Györgyi, spent most of their lives studying.

bluefish

Yeah, beta-Lapachone, like many other quinones and related substances, is very supportive of NAD+, due to the role it plays in mitochondrial dynamics.

There is a long list of studies in the first post, but basically, Pau D'Arco is a very powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, cancer-fighting and energy-sustaining herb, due primarily to the quinones, and other substances. Beta-Lapachone and Lapachol, the principal quinones contained in Pau D'Arco, are some of the strongest Glyoxylase I inhibitors known. The relationship between these quinones and methylglyoxal is what William F. Koch, and later Albert Szent-Györgyi, spent most of their lives studying.
How are you using these herbs? And amounts?

Jam

How are you using these herbs? And amounts?
The combination of Pau D'Arco (500mg (powder or capsule) 20 minutes before meals) and Chaparral (same dosage taken with the PD) eliminated 90% of the arthritic symptoms I was suffering from that were a consequence of the periodontal disease. I felt relief from the first dose, and took them for several months every day.

I stopped taking them and the symptoms did not return. I then started rubbing drops of Lapodin on my gums after I had an old gingival abscess flare back up. This eliminated the abscess for good, it seems.

I still take Lapodin daily (2-3 drops sublingual 3x per day) just as general metabolic support. I also take Kuinone (K2 MK-4, another quinone), 10-15mg per day. That's all I take these days beyond my long-time daily staple of 150mg potassium iodide, which I've been supplementing since 2018 or so.

bluefish

The combination of Pau D'Arco (500mg (powder or capsule) 20 minutes before meals) and Chaparral (same dosage taken with the PD) eliminated 90% of the arthritic symptoms I was suffering from that were a consequence of the periodontal disease. I felt relief from the first dose, and took them for several months every day.

I stopped taking them and the symptoms did not return. I then started rubbing drops of Lapodin on my gums after I had an old gingival abscess flare back up. This eliminated the abscess for good, it seems.

I still take Lapodin daily (2-3 drops sublingual 3x per day) just as general metabolic support. I also take Kuinone (K2 MK-4, another quinone), 10-15mg per day. That's all I take these days beyond my long-time daily staple of 150mg potassium iodide, which I've been supplementing since 2018 or so.
Congrats on healing. How did you end up figuring these things out??