OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
I have knotty fibrotic breast tissue and constipation issues. (Though constipation has gotten better on taurine and mitolipin). I think I'll try this supplement out. Would applying directly to breasts be necessary or helpful?

It probably does not need to be directly on the breasts, as the quinones (once absorbed) will travel to whatever tissue is needed. But applying to the breast may give higher local concentration, so if may be helpful. I'd try away from the breasts first (say shoulders) and then on the breasts if there is no observable effect.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
lapodin is one of the best things ive ever taken for having a good nights sleep
ive also been combining it with tianeptine and as soon as my head hits the pillow im gone and wake up feeling well rested.

and it tastes like ..
View attachment 2972

Perfect, thanks for sharing! Probably due to the lower cortisol, so if you end up doing blood tests please share with the forum (if you are OK with that of course).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Lapodin hasn't caused a bowel movement in me for the past few days at the same dose (2 drops to the scalp). So I did build up a tolerance to that effect very quickly. Unfortunately, it seems to be making my hemorrhoids worse. This is not a problem with the supplement but with me, because I get worsening hemorrhoids with anything that lowers cortisol. Once I get my temps up, thyroid working, estrogen down, and CO2 up, I'm going to revisit this for sure, because I sleep so well when I'm using it. I know I'm making progress, though, because usually lowering cortisol makes my eczema flare up, too, and I haven't gotten that with Lapodin.

You may want to try the same dose on the abdomen and closer to the pelvic area. But I would not be surprised if there is adaptation going on. I personally get this effects with anything I take for longer than 2 weeks, except possibly aspirin.

Stryker

So you take it orally? How much? Did you you try taking it topically and the oral path gives you better results in terms of sleep quality?
i have not tried it topically ,
ive been using the 24 drop dose all at once in the evening , i put it on a spoon then into my mouth and swish it around for abit before swallowing

Peata

I have been using Lapodin for several weeks. It always seemed to irritate my skin but I ignored it A few days ago I put several drops on the inside of my forearm as always but that evening I noticed the slight brown stain was still visible. I washed my forearm with soap and water but the slightly darkened area remained! I haven't used the Lapodin in about three days but incredibly the stain although barely visible is still there (confirmed by my wife so not my imagination). I can't imagine why or how this happened but am wondering if anyone else has experienced similar results?

Happened to me but it eventually washed off. The problem was, I'd applied the drops and didn't rub them in much, just sort of let them dry on the skin. The trick for me is to rub the drops in really well, spreading the liquid as far as needed until it disappears.

Peata

I feel that this is an underrated product. I mean, look at that research! Incredible stuff, here, and with what we know about quinones, it's probably doing so much more.

@ejalrp maybe try using a smaller dose?

I rubbed 2 drops in my scalp. I felt really good for a few seconds like I just took an aspirin. 15 minutes later, I had a bowel movement. This is typical in my experience with this supplement, but I have inflammatory bowel disease, so it might come with the territory. It was kind of loose but not watery. And all of my bowel movements have been very well-formed, tending slightly towards constipation for the past month at least. I'm not sure I'm a big fan of this effect, lol, but if I plan things right, it can be a good thing. I sure could use a decrease on my endotoxin burden. Maybe I will become tolerant. I'm willing to do more testing with this.

30 minutes later, I'm getting sleepy, which is always what happens to me with a reduction in stress hormones especially cortisol.
I have "IBS". So to be clear, does Lapodin push you toward diarrhea?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Pointless

Whenever I take this, even 1 drop topically, I feel pain in my gums. I've never gotten this with K2, no matter how much of that I take, but could this be the teeth-straightening effects of quinones? I still can't take it regularly because I'm dependent on cortisol, but I plan to in the future.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Whenever I take this, even 1 drop topically, I feel pain in my gums. I've never gotten this with K2, no matter how much of that I take, but could this be the teeth-straightening effects of quinones? I still can't take it regularly because I'm dependent on cortisol, but I plan to in the future.

It could be low grade periodontal infection that most adults have. The Lapodin has anti0bacterial effects and it can be affecting the local infected site. It is common to get localized pain in gums in the first 48 hours of taking antibiotics. If you ever had abcess tooth the feeling is even more pronounced as the bacteria dying off produces endotoxin.
This hidden low-grade infection is the reason people go to get their "deep cleaning" at the dentist but it is not needed. Ray said recently that one of the best dentists he ever saw stopped doing dental cleaning after realizing that giving his patients low-dose antibiotics, charcoal, and other things that oppose endotoxin (even laxatives) reversed periodontal disease without the need for cleaning. So, it is a systemic problem like anything else and Lapodin may be affecting it due to the anti-bacterial effects of both emodin and beta-lapachone.

Pointless

It could be low grade periodontal infection that most adults have. The Lapodin has anti0bacterial effects and it can be affecting the local infected site. It is common to get localized pain in gums in the first 48 hours of taking antibiotics. If you ever had abcess tooth the feeling is even more pronounced as the bacteria dying off produces endotoxin.
This hidden low-grade infection is the reason people go to get their "deep cleaning" at the dentist but it is not needed. Ray said recently that one of the best dentists he ever saw stopped doing dental cleaning after realizing that giving his patients low-dose antibiotics, charcoal, and other things that oppose endotoxin (even laxatives) reversed periodontal disease without the need for cleaning. So, it is a systemic problem like anything else and Lapodin may be affecting it due to the anti-bacterial effects of both emodin and beta-lapachone.

Thanks. I'm going to try flower of sulfur. I already have some on order and hope it will help not just low grade infection but acne and hair loss.

DaveFoster

After trying Lapodin, I can honestly say it makes the biggest difference out of any supplement that I take.

In terms of effectiveness, it's comparable to thyroid and better than aspirin.

I feel more centered, calmer, warmer, have significantly clearer vision, and more how I think I should feel. Thank you for your products, haidut.

Peata

After trying Lapodin, I can honestly say it makes the biggest difference out of any supplement that I take.

I feel more centered, calmer, warmer, have significantly clearer vision, and more how I think I should feel. Thank you for your products, haidut.
How many drops, how many times per day?

DaveFoster

How many drops, how many times per day?
I started off with 1, then 2, then 5, 10, and then jumped to 24. I feel increasing positive effects as the dose increases. Dosed once in the morning after showering on my right arm.

Kasper

I have the exact same experience!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Perfect, thank you! I managed to obtain some pure emodin and beta-lapachone and took 100mg of each to compare with Lapodin and the effects were the same for me. So, Lapodin probably has more emodin and beta lapachone than the label lists, but that is why we list the amounts as a lower bound (minimum), meaning every dose has AT LEAST that amount.
I like my Lapodin as well. In combination with Oxidal it is hard to beat in terms of metabolic effects. And unlike thyroid, I don't think you can take too big of a dose to trigger release of stress hormones. In fact, due to both emodin and beta lapachone lowering cortisol, the effects would be becoming even calmer.

Peata

@Dave Foster: do you rub it into your forearm or just leave the drops on your forearm to dry by themselves?
I thought I'd answer you while you're waiting for Dave. For me, I tried just applying the drops to let them dry, and it stains the skin. When I rub the drops in, spreading them over the skin thoroughly, there's no stain. But if you use a lot of drops in one area, it requires more spreading not to stain. I have used it in some areas without over-spreading in order to obtain a slight "suntanned" look on purpose, tbh.

Last edited:

Nighteyes

I thought I'd answer you while you're waiting for Dave. For me, I tried just applying the drops to let them dry, and it stains the skin. When I rub the drops in, spreading them over the skin thoroughly, there's no stain. But if you use a lot of drops in one area, it requires more spreading not to stain. I have used it in some areas without over-spreading in order to obtain a slight "suntanned" look on purpose, tbh.

Thank you, yes! Now I Can admit to doing that as well :p feels Like a smear-on tan. Amazing how much it looks Like Real tan. Ahh

DaveFoster

@Dave Foster: do you rub it into your forearm or just leave the drops on your forearm to dry by themselves?
Completely agree about the tan. I rub them in as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals