Recoen

This product is just too good at lowerng cortisol/estrogen. Even half a dose (10 drops of an old DMSO formula) makes my back hurt so much I cannot even get a decent sleep...

Does low cortisol/ estrogen make your low back hurt? Will you please explain why?

pepzorpdorp

Any plans on changing the solvent? I like it much better than the 2-pyrrolidone, but the SFA esters with or without camphor and the FEMA 2415 will always be my favorites I think.

Jam

So, the first bottle of this I purchased had eugenol in it, which probably masked what I'm smelling/tasting in this new bottle I just received, but just to make sure... is it supposed to have a very bitter iodine medicinal smell to it? The taste is even more pronounced... absolutely horrific. Not really an issue, I took it with some honey. But it just struck me as very odd.

Jam

Bueller?

Experienced

So, the first bottle of this I purchased had eugenol in it, which probably masked what I'm smelling/tasting in this new bottle I just received, but just to make sure... is it supposed to have a very bitter iodine medicinal smell to it? The taste is even more pronounced... absolutely horrific. Not really an issue, I took it with some honey. But it just struck me as very odd.
Did you use it orally?

Jam

Did you use it orally?

Yeah, both transdermally and orally. This new bottle I just received, compared to the first one that had eugenol in it, has a very odd smell and taste which are hard to describe... "funky iodine" is the best I can come up with.

Experienced

Yeah, both transdermally and orally. This new bottle I just received, compared to the first one that had eugenol in it, has a very odd smell and taste which are hard to describe... "funky iodine" is the best I can come up with.
I ordered mine yesterday I'm honestly interested in what it'll be like.

Jam

I ordered mine yesterday I'm honestly interested in what it'll be like.

It's fantastic, if you don't mind the smell/taste, I guess. If your metabolism is healthy you'll get a nice boost, but watch out if you're running on cortisol... I'd start with just a few drops, transdermally.

Experienced

It's fantastic, if you don't mind the smell/taste, I guess. If your metabolism is healthy you'll get a nice boost, but watch out if you're running on cortisol... I'd start with just a few drops, transdermally.
Isn't it supposed to be used topically to avoid loose stools and Diarrhea.

Jam

Isn't it supposed to be used topically to avoid loose stools and Diarrhea.
As explained by haidut previously, the type of emodin contained in Lapodin is absorbed before reaching the colon, so any sort of laxative effect from Lapodin would not be increased when taken orally vs. topical.

Experienced

As explained by haidut previously, the type of emodin contained in Lapodin is absorbed before reaching the colon, so should not have more of laxative effect orally vs. topical.
Okay I'll try it orally ,

Are you swallowing it after using it transdermally?

(*Edit) lol I didn't know what transdermally is, I thought under tongue

Jam

Okay I'll try it orally ,

Are you swallowing it after using it transdermally?

You mean sublingually? Transdermal = topical. I've only tried taking it sublingually once, with the previous bottle w/ eugenol, and I won't be trying that again anytime soon ;)

Experienced

You mean sublingually? Transdermal = topical. I've only tried taking it sublingually once, with the previous bottle w/ eugenol, and I won't be trying that again anytime soon ;)
Ohhh lmao should I use topically or orally?

Jam

Okay thank you any specific parts? Where do you apply it on your wrists?
I normally apply it to my belly so that the orange stain remains hidden beneath my shirt. The more you spread it out, the less it stains.

Experienced

I normally apply it to my belly so that the orange stain remains hidden beneath my shirt. The more you spread it out, the less it stains.
Okay thank you! I'll try it out once it arrives. Do you also use kuinone? Or any other idealabs products.

Jam

Okay thank you! I'll try it out once it arrives. Do you also use kuinone? Or any other idealabs products.

Yeah I use Kuinone, just a drop once or twice per month or when I rarely take some aspirin... other idealabs products I use are Diamant, Mitolipin and a version of Oxidal I make myself. Lapodin is the only one I take daily.

Experienced

Yeah I use Kuinone, just a drop once or twice per month or when I rarely take some aspirin...
I started taking aspirin for my health because I think I got COVID or any similair virus/infection my health was upside down still is a little taking some tylenol to lower down my fever.

Oxidal seems to be a nice product imo. Never used any Methylene blue products though.

Diamant is Prodopaminergic or smth that's what I know so sounds good .

Tbh I'm hyped to try out Lapodin Wild Cascara Sagrada doesn't work for me you gotta megadose on it to see benefits. Lapodin has enough to feel the effects I guess.

(*edit) I also got the Kuinone (using Thorne D3/K2 rn but I don't trust Thorne tho don't even know if the K2 in it is Legitimate.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals