CJ23

Just got my lapodin today! Also estroban and pansterone.

Ive read on a few posts about the thyroid and want to make sure Im not potentially tampering with it (or maybe this will help!). My recent bloods showed TSH 0.8 ... free t3 3.2. Total t3 3.20. Free t4 1.20 and total T4 7.50. Reverse T3 14. All of this goes a little over my head - does this indicate possible HYPERthyroidism? Could lapodin help regulate this? Im starting on 5 drops topically on stomach along with 4 drops pansterone (and estroabn 4 drops sublingual in the AM). Thank you so much

Katty

I had an old bottle of Lapodin with the DMSO and I was able to squeeze out just a drop at a time. I've just started using a new bottle of Lapodin. When I turn the bottle over, it comes out in a stream. I shook the bottle to mix the contents to see if that helped, but it still comes out in a stream. Not sure how to measure drops with this. Is the new lapodin supposed to be this thin and watery? Are others able to get a drop out?

Wahmof10

@haidut I bought this supplement last week. My issue is this: where do I put it? It stains my skin and makes me look bruised. NOT a good look LOL. On the sole of my feet, it stains what I walk on. Any advice would be awesome. Thank you.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Is there any point in taking Lapodin and Panquinone together? As far as I understand Panquinone does the same as Lapodin but is stronger so it would be redundant to take both.

diane78

Hi Haidut, Last night when I was applying Lapodin, the top fell out ( I hadn't fastened it securely apparently when removing it previously) and half the bottle poured out onto my abdomen! Well I slept very well and had a huge bowel elimination followed by a smaller one shortly thereafter. My typical abdomenal bloating was visibly reduced and I slept around 9 hours. I wish I could afford to do this every night!
I take cyproheptadine and Lisuride every night..otherwise no sleep. This has been a curse for me since menopause. I am 67 yo now.. my question is, is this ok? I have read it best to take a break from daily use but I don't sleep without your supports. I appreciate your thoughts and your amazing work and efforts for us here on the forum. I presently benefit from progestene, defibron, Kuinone, estroban, Energin, magoil and lapodin, solban,melanon, pyrucet, Lisuride and cyproheptadine. I have chronic Lyme, hashimoto thyroid, hypertension (controlled by meds) excess estrogen, cortisol and serotonin issues for years along with surgeries (1 breast and 3 endometrial) prior to studying Peat. Your products are invaluable to improving my hormone imbalances, sleep,wellness and daily functioning . Thank you again for all your great work and sharing which I am so thoroughly benefitting from (feeling like I'm only a 40 yo).

golder

Any interactions with taking Lapodin and Oxidal (Methylene Blue) before bed? Thanks for your help!

managing

I've tried this twice now. Both times same experience. Start low dosage. 2-4 drops 2xday transdermally. Feel great the first day or two. By day 3 or 4, massive, migraine-like headache. Seems to originate from effects on the bowels . . . but how?

CJ23

Hey everyone - Ive just started using Lapodin again before sleep applied on the stomach and the skin reaction I get is intolerable for me. I scratch it all night long and it also stains everything (including my finger nails haha). I bought this only about a year ago so it shouldnt have DMSO , it says ethanol? Any ideas? Also, it's not meant for daily use right? Thanks!
Im also using pansterone and estroban no problems topically so it must be something is lapodin...

iPeat

Is it possible to request supplements without the eugenol? I've used Lapodin every morning for over a year and I can't use it now with the eugenol in it. No matter where I put it, it feels like it's giving me a chemical burn.

Any one else have this problem? I'm curious if I'm allergic to it or something.

CJ23

Is it possible to request supplements without the eugenol? I've used Lapodin every morning for over a year and I can't use it now with the eugenol in it. No matter where I put it, it feels like it's giving me a chemical burn.

Any one else have this problem? I'm curious if I'm allergic to it or something.

Yes I cant use it :/

Inaut

Have you applied coconut/Shea/cocoa butter on your skin before applying it? I’ve been using clove oil with cocoa butter and I’m not getting burned.

iPeat

Have you applied coconut/Shea/cocoa butter on your skin before applying it? I’ve been using clove oil with cocoa butter and I’m not getting burned.

I haven't tried that. I'll try and see how it goes.

I actually like to use this product orally but I stopped because if it burns my skin that bad, I'm afraid of what it's doing to my insides.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals