Bart1

Could this supplement be used in conjunction with cyproheptadine and thyroid ? cyproheptadine helps with calming the stress hormones, insomnia and serotonin symptoms , it helps to be able to introduce thyroid to my rat. But cypro does not seem to fix his bloating.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Could this supplement be used in conjunction with cyproheptadine and thyroid ? cyproheptadine helps with calming the stress hormones, insomnia and serotonin symptoms , it helps to be able to introduce thyroid to my rat. But cypro does not seem to fix his bloating.

Probably yes, but I would watch out for increased bleeding risk, which both cypro and emodin are known to cause.

Peaterpeater

Whenever I take this, even 1 drop topically, I feel pain in my gums. I've never gotten this with K2, no matter how much of that I take, but could this be the teeth-straightening effects of quinones? I still can't take it regularly because I'm dependent on cortisol, but I plan to in the future.

I got the worst pain in my teeth when I took a dropper full of K2. The sensitivity was unbearable and it lasted the entire day. I no longer take that much of K2 at once. One drop after aspirin is all I take now, lol. I'm not sure what was happening to my teeth though...I haven't had this experience with a full dose of Lapodin (20 drops).

Pointless

I got the worst pain in my teeth when I took a dropper full of K2. The sensitivity was unbearable and it lasted the entire day. I no longer take that much of K2 at once. One drop after aspirin is all I take now, lol. I'm not sure what was happening to my teeth though...I haven't had this experience with a full dose of Lapodin (20 drops).

My speculation is the same: some kind of growth or remodeling of the teeth. K2 really does change how the bones of the face appear, and it seems to whiten my teeth.

Light

I would reserve specific area application for something like a scar
@haidut Looking at the articles you linked about emodin and lapachon I only saw 1 that had to do with scars, and specifically new and inflamed scars.
It seems that lowering inflammation in the healing wound could help prevent or reduce scarring, but do you have any information on its effect on old scars?
This product is just too good at lowerng cortisol/estrogen. Even half a dose (10 drops of an old DMSO formula) makes my back hurt so much I cannot even get a decent sleep...
I'm pretty new to this,
How does lowering cortisol and estrogen cause back pain?
K2 really does change how the bones of the face appear, and it seems to whiten my teeth.
How has it effected your appearance?

i8bs

Thanks! I liked the camphor version more too. However, with the exception of you, me and say 4 other people everybody else complained about the camphor taste/smell and said they would not use it if we add camphor to it. I may introduce two options, one with camphor and one without. Waiting to see how many other people will ask for the camphor to stay.

Me want camphor too!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Looking at the articles you linked about emodin and lapachon I only saw 1 that had to do with scars, and specifically new and inflamed scars.
It seems that lowering inflammation in the healing wound could help prevent or reduce scarring, but do you have any information on its effect on old scars?

Unfortunately I don't. If I find something I will post here.

Soren

Forum Supporter
could emodin potentially work as a replacement for anti-biotics?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
could emodin potentially work as a replacement for anti-biotics?

Possibly, but the studies with emodin or naphthoquinones used pretty high doses to match effects of antibiotics. For emodin, I think it would take several hundred milligrams to get a substantial antibiotic effects. However, combining Lapodin (or MB) with bright light may allow for much lower concentrations to be used, in which case the 20 drop dose may be enough to see an effect. It has not been tried, so I don't know for sure but the effects with MB+light seem pretty consistent so it should work with emodin/lapachone as well.

Mauritio

@haidut As the inevitable problem of EMF is getting bigger and bigger (in my apartment I have access to 15 different WIFI routers) I wonder what can be done to mititgate the damage. Do you think Lapodin can protect me from WIFI and possibly 3G and 4G?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut As the inevitable problem of EMF is getting bigger and bigger (in my apartment I have access to 15 different WIFI routers) I wonder what can be done to mititgate the damage. Do you think Lapodin can protect me from WIFI and possibly 3G and 4G?

As the EMF works primarily by suppressing OXPHOS, anything pro-metabolic will probably be protective. So, emodin should help but I don't know if it blocks the calcium channels specifically, which is the proposed mechanism of action for EMF.

Mauritio

As the EMF works primarily by suppressing OXPHOS, anything pro-metabolic will probably be protective. So, emodin should help but I don't know if it blocks the calcium channels specifically, which is the proposed mechanism of action for EMF.
Ok thank you.

Hey just want to comment on the issue of bark clogging the bottle - i found a simple solution just switch bottles to a dropper bottle and it works like a charm

Nstocks

Just received mine (in the UK)! Starting out how many drops and where (externally) is the most effective location to apply Lapodin?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just received mine (in the UK)! Starting out how many drops and where (externally) is the most effective location to apply Lapodin?

Most people report 5-10 drops being enough for seeing pronounced effects. Upper arms, shoulders, chest, legs are all good places. Any place is fine really as long as you are OK with the staining it produces.

Nstocks

So far no results. I've been applying it to chest or legs but no effect (unto 20 drops).

Velve921

I started using Lapodin 1 week ago. After 5 nights with 10-15 drops in the evening, I noticed remarkable changes in sleep.

However, after the 5th night, I woke up 3 days ago with a weird discomfort in my lower abdomen... feels like compression and I can feel it coming up my left scap into my next.

I've stopped the Lapodin for the time being...

Other symptoms I've noticed is low appetite, feelings of fullness quickly, less fat on my belly (fat loss), slightly darker urination, reduced sex drive, not fatigue but very chill...

When I breath in and out, there is discomfort on my left clavicle and on the left top of my abdomen.

Leading up to the last week before taking Lapodin, I've been extremely stressed.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I started using Lapodin 1 week ago. After 5 nights with 10-15 drops in the evening, I noticed remarkable changes in sleep.

However, after the 5th night, I woke up 3 days ago with a weird discomfort in my lower abdomen... feels like compression and I can feel it coming up my left scap into my next.

I've stopped the Lapodin for the time being...

Other symptoms I've noticed is low appetite, feelings of fullness quickly, less fat on my belly (fat loss), slightly darker urination, reduced sex drive, not fatigue but very chill...

When I breath in and out, there is discomfort on my left clavicle and on the left top of my abdomen.

Leading up to the last week before taking Lapodin, I've been extremely stressed.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Thanks for the feedback.
The improved sleep is probably from lower cortisol. But emodin can irritate the GI tract when used consistently. I think this is why Peat said in a few emails/interviews that 2-3 times weekly is the cutoff for him using cascara/emodin. Similar to his antibiotics protocol.

Velve921

Thanks for the feedback.
The improved sleep is probably from lower cortisol. But emodin can irritate the GI tract when used consistently. I think this is why Peat said in a few emails/interviews that 2-3 times weekly is the cutoff for him using cascara/emodin. Similar to his antibiotics protocol.

Thanks for the feedback.

All of a sudden last night I got chills... took charcoal and it went away.

But, an interesting observation, I had to go #2...

5 times throughout the night... but good bowel movements.

The soreness is better today, but still there.

I'm wondering if there is some type of infection and my body is fighting it off.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals