managing

Just tried this again after a long time w/o. Any idea why it would cause a moderate to intense headache from about 4 until 12 hours after taking?

BTW, 2 drops, forearms, just before bed.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just tried this again after a long time w/o. Any idea why it would cause a moderate to intense headache from about 4 until 12 hours after taking?

BTW, 2 drops, forearms, just before bed.

For me, it seems to act similar to thyroid. It raises temps and if I don't eat I get headache too. It may also drop blood pressure and that could also cause headache.

managing

For me, it seems to act similar to thyroid. It raises temps and if I don't eat I get headache too. It may also drop blood pressure and that could also cause headache.
Good to know. I did eat very early last night and never had a snack before going to bed. Food and water ought to mitigate. I'll try again in a couple of nights.

SOMO

Castor Oil also works very well for prevention and treatment of cataracts, its also the best remedy i know of for conjunctivitis.

2 drops in each eye at bed time, eyes will be blurry for a few minuets but there is not any stinging, it feels good.

Castor Oil Eyedrops 2oz

Just a warning - castor oil is used in some rat studies to actually INDUCE eye damage and edema. I was surprised to learn this because I too have used Castor oil eye drops and they make the eyes feel food - moisturized.

But I don't really get dry eyes anymore, I think part of dry eyes may have to do with high serotonin and low sodium.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Could this assist in recovery from an eye injury? I'm thinking specifically of a black eye with a burst blood vessel.

SOMO

Has anyone used this Lanosterol as eye drops? I've been having some dry eyes lately.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Does anyone know of these ingredients being used to help treat Diabetic retinopathy?

Steve

I don't understand why this or something similar isn't widespread for treating cataracts when the animal studies showed cataracts completely dissolving. I know animals & humans are different but it seems like a cataract would be pretty similar in both. My eye doctor freaked me out last week saying I had cataracts at age 48 (he said I had a slight glaze & it was normal for my age............I asked various people my age if they had cataracts & apparently it's not normal because everyone said no).

They tested their lanosterol-based eye drops in three types of experiments. They worked with human lens in the lab and saw a decrease in cataract size. They then tested the effects on rabbits, and according to Hanae Armitage at Science Mag, after six days, all but two of their 13 patients had gone from having severe cataracts to mild cataracts or no cataracts at all. Finally, they tested the eye drops on dogs with naturally occurring cataracts. Just like the human lens in the lab and the rabbits, the dogs responded positively to the drug, with severe cataracts shrinking away to nothing, or almost nothing.

Dave Clark

Used systemically, does lanosterol have any benefits to the eyes, without using it locally in the eyes? Just wondering if using it for other reasons, whether or not it would have some benefits of maybe preventing cataracts, or maybe even eliminating floaters (I know they are in the vitreous, not the lens).

MatheusPN

Hey @haidut, @CLASH and everyone
For fun, I crave theories, hypotheses or ideas for this hypothetical scenario: In a rat with mild to lightly amblyopia, where focusing of only one eye is difficult at small objects at long distances, no cataracts, passed all tests of optical power, would Lanosterol improve his condition? Any ideas will help! Thanks in advance
Each update on Lanosterol is very appreciated!

Last edited:

Gone Peating

10mg lanosterol, and between two and three drops of tyromix with my morning and evening meals.

How long did you do this for and were you applying them orally or topically? Did it permanently fix your neck and shoulds?

Spokey

How long did you do this for and were you applying them orally or topically? Did it permanently fix your neck and shoulds?
I think the lanosterol was making it worse. But I can't be sure. I stopped and it's pretty much gone now. I'll probably give lanosterol another go at some point and see if I get the same situation.

Gone Peating

I think the lanosterol was making it worse. But I can't be sure. I stopped and it's pretty much gone now. I'll probably give lanosterol another go at some point and see if I get the same situation.

Was there anything else you think helped it to heal?

Spokey

Was there anything else you think helped it to heal?
A lot of things happened around the same time but it's hard to be sure. I dumped a considerable amount of stress when I quit my job at the time and I had cut down significantly on vitamin A and beta carotene consumption at the same time.

dfspcc20

I'm not sure if this is Lanosterol, or the fact I've been hitting the thyroid a bit more regularly, but...

A few years ago I was in a car accident and had some whiplash. I got most of the function of my neck and shoulders back, but I never managed to get entirely pain free or fluid movement there. Recently these areas started really hurting but also freeing up. The frozen shoulder I experienced has become a lot looser and more mobile, I'm more aware of the position of my neck, which when I move I can hear the crinkling of synovial garbage that's been there for quite some time. A lot of the discomfort is gone. I'm aware that hypothyroidism is associated with a lot of joint issues, but I've taken thyroid before and not got these results, so I think it's at least in part the lanosterol.

Is anyone else experiencing changes in joint mobility from this stuff?

Were these changes long-lasting for you?

EDIT: nevermind. I see you went into more detail recently.

Last edited:

Lotus

I'm thinking of trying Lanosterol for intermediary uveitis in both eyes with floaters in the central filed and reduced vision of 25-30% (it used to be 75-80% before the prednisone treatment 3 years ago). As the uveitis is in the back of the eye, causing blood vessels to leak plasma and form floaters, I'm looking for the best protocol to use it. Would it be best if it is applied topically round the eyes and how many drops?
@haidut and anyone with enough experience and knowledge

Andman

I'm thinking of trying Lanosterol for intermediary uveitis in both eyes with floaters in the central filed and reduced vision of 25-30% (it used to be 75-80% before the prednisone treatment 3 years ago). As the uveitis is in the back of the eye, causing blood vessels to leak plasma and form floaters, I'm looking for the best protocol to use it. Would it be best if it is applied topically round the eyes and how many drops?
@haidut and anyone with enough experience and knowledge

did you give this a try? got a nice anterior uveitis going too :(

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom