OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there any evidence for an "upper bound" dose at which no further dissolution of aggregates is noted?

Yes, I think one of the studies in the main thread showed that beyound 10 uM/L thee was not much additional benefit. That means 30mg-50mg dose as an upper limit for protein dissolution. The uncoupling effects may still be present and amplified even in higher doses but that has not been tested.

Mauritio

Is there any interaction on serotonin receptors ? Or what I really want to know is it okay to be taken with methylene blue ? I wanted to try lisuride but saw that it is not recommended to combin with MB . And lanosterol also has some dopaminergic activities ,so...

Mauritio

In this interview Ray Peat talks about how Stress leads to Lipofuscin.
Very interesting: First it leads to lower O2 then to Iron release and when there is PUFA in the cell it creates Age Pigments (Lipofuscin) which can lead to Alzheiemers, Cataract or is found in the malfunctioning Heart.
I thought I might post it here since Lanosterol is thought to reverse Age Pigments.
The whole interview is awesome, but he starts talking about it at about 46:18 .

ilikecats

@haidut do you think using this supplement could be a valid method to raise cholesterol for someone with cholesterol levels that are too low?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut do you think using this supplement could be a valid method to raise cholesterol for someone with cholesterol levels that are too low?

Probably won't provide enough to raise cholesterol. Instead, I would consider the cholesterol powder advertised on the forum or increasing saturated fat intake.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there any interaction on serotonin receptors ? Or what I really want to know is it okay to be taken with methylene blue ? I wanted to try lisuride but saw that it is not recommended to combin with MB . And lanosterol also has some dopaminergic activities ,so...

Not that I know of, and considering it raises temps and uncouples metabolism it is unlikely that it does.

Fractality

For maximum efficacy, would it matter whether it is administered at a lower dose for a longer duration or a higher dose for a shorter duration?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
For maximum efficacy, would it matter whether it is administered at a lower dose for a longer duration or a higher dose for a shorter duration?

I tried both approaches and I like more the single higher daily dose one. It just seemed more pro-metabolic and nootropic when I took 5-8 drops in a single serving than when I spread it out in 2 drops increments throughout the day. But everybody is different, so feel free to do whatever works best for you.

Fractality

I tried both approaches and I like more the single higher daily dose one. It just seemed more pro-metabolic and nootropic when I took 5-8 drops in a single serving than when I spread it out in 2 drops increments throughout the day. But everybody is different, so feel free to do whatever works best for you.

I'm going to administer 10 drops daily for 25 days. Subject has responded well to 5 drops daily in the past. A calming/grounding effect has been noted in the record.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm going to administer 10 drops daily for 25 days. Subject has responded well to 5 drops daily in the past. A calming/grounding effect has been noted in the record.

Thanks for the update.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I thought I would post this here just as a curiosity more than anything else. Too bad valium is bad news in so many other ways.

Diazepam administration prevents testosterone decrease and lipofuscin accumulation in testis of mouse exposed to chronic noise stress. - PubMed - NCBI

Thanks. There are many chemicals out there that prevent lipofuscin accumulation and are much safer than valium. Vitamin E and low doses alcohol are two of them. It would be much more interesting if you find something that reverses already established lipofuscin accumulation.

Texon

Thanks. There are many chemicals out there that prevent lipofuscin accumulation and are much safer than valium. Vitamin E and low doses alcohol are two of them. It would be much more interesting if you find something that reverses already established lipofuscin accumulation.
I agree. That would be a great find!

Anders86

Do the drops come out easy? You have great products Haidut, but my only sources to lactic acid and frustration these days come from Pansterone, Lapodin and 5-DHP. Especially if I`m mobile.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do the drops come out easy? You have great products Haidut, but my only sources to lactic acid and frustration these days come from Pansterone, Lapodin and 5-DHP. Especially if I`m mobile.

I think they do. So far we have not had reported issues with Lanosterol clogging like older versions of Pansterone and 5a-DHP. Unlike pregnenolone and 5a-DHP, lanosterol dissolves quite well in most solvents we use.

Fractality

The 10 drop daily experiment which lasted about 1 month was recently completed. Subject missed a dose by 12 hours perhaps one time, but the reported long half-life should render that inconsequential. Subject noted the following improvements:

-More playful/flirtatious (not necessarily in a sexual sense)
-Improved mental performance / fluidity of thought to speech

This seems to be a good thing to run periodically (once a year?) to help retard brain aging; especially if the subject in question occasionally uses harmful recreational substances.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The 10 drop daily experiment which lasted about 1 month was recently completed. Subject missed a dose by 12 hours perhaps one time, but the reported long half-life should render that inconsequential. Subject noted the following improvements:

-More playful/flirtatious (not necessarily in a sexual sense)
-Improved mental performance / fluidity of thought to speech

This seems to be a good thing to run periodically (once a year?) to help retard brain aging; especially if the subject in question occasionally uses harmful recreational substances.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom