Landmark 2022 study shows PUFAs are antiestrogenic, reverse lipofuscin, oppose iron toxicity, enhance blood sugar regulation and pro metabolic. (Link)

lampofred

Hah, nice. I fell for the title.

Lollipop2

You also had me curious to click and open the thread - lol. My first April Fools joke today. Glad I had one :):

mrchibbs

you got me, hook line and sinker

LadyRae

I really must be a fool, or a spring chicken? It's July, and I was still curious enough to click ?

Soren

Forum Supporter
This is going to be an eternal April fools, I just fell for it now.

Half of me thought it was going to be a link to some MSM big pharma article trying to show that PUFAs are good for you. Reminded me of that one Harvard professor without any evidence to back it up said "coconut oil is "Pure Poison" and the internet ate it up and it went viral despite her having no evidence. Her only "proof" was that coconut oils is mostly saturated fatty acids! That is the whole point moron!

I had random people send me articles about this doctor. "but she went to Harvard", of therefore we have to genuflect at the alter of the corrupt establishment. I wish that had been an april fools.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

This is going to be an eternal April fools, I just fell for it now.

Half of me thought it was going to be a link to some MSM big pharma article trying to show that PUFAs are good for you. Reminded me of that one Harvard professor without any evidence to back it up said "coconut oil is "Pure Poison" and the internet ate it up and it went viral despite her having no evidence. Her only "proof" was that coconut oils is mostly saturated fatty acids! That is the whole point moron!

I had random people send me articles about this doctor. "but she went to Harvard", of therefore we have to genuflect at the alter of the corrupt establishment. I wish that had been an april fools.
I remember that, I was at work and got bombarded by that statement. Ancel Keys is like a savior for those people and whenever they hear a saturated fat trending they revisit the gospel and spread the doctrine... just in case we somehow missed the memo :rolleyes:

Soren

Forum Supporter
I remember that, I was at work and got bombarded by that statement. Ancel Keys is like a savior for those people and whenever they hear a saturated fat trending they revisit the gospel and spread the doctrine... just in case we somehow missed the memo :rolleyes:
Its the same with sugar. I was having an argument with my mother last night with regards to "added sugar". She says she feels a lot better without added sugar (this added sugar almost always came from junk food) so she has stopped eating honey and refined sugar because it is "added sugar" but then she tells me she still eats plenty of fruit.

It was like pulling teeth to explain to her that the sugar in honey and the sugar in fruit is the exact same type of sugar and that honey also has a number of benefits. It is bombarded into our heads so many times from all sources of MSM that it is very hard not to believe it. It is like the old saying,
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom