Ladies, foregoing menopause?

AlisonG

Wondering if anyone has done the following and kept their cycle going through the typical menopausal years?

"The cyclic use of progesterone, two weeks on, two weeks off, will often keep the normal menstrual cycle going." - Ray

Brian Douglas

Wondering if anyone has done the following and kept their cycle going through the typical menopausal years?

"The cyclic use of progesterone, two weeks on, two weeks off, will often keep the normal menstrual cycle going." - Ray
If I'm not mistaken, mentalpause is triggered by decreased mitochondrial metabolism: when metabolism is no longer optimal to support the creation of & nurturing of a fetus then menopause is activated.

Nicole W.

It would take heroic amounts of progesterone to maintain a cycle beyond 55 or 60, I would think. For me, the goal shifted from keeping a regular cycle going to attempting to block the deleterious effects of continuous estrogen exposure. I am about to turn 54 and that is where i am at philosophically on the subject of progesterone supplementation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals