Lactose Can Feed Gram Negative Bacteria

Amazoniac

Last edited:

tristan1234

I didn't watch it, but If I'm not mistaken, I think I'm aware of Peat's perspective.
The idea is that you consume a small amount every day with food in order to stimulate lactase. When there is adequate lactase it doesn't get very far down the GIT and therefor doesn't reach the bacteria for fermentation.
But yeah I agree one way around it is lactose free, but it's not really what Peat suggests

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

I didn't watch it, but If I'm not mistaken, I think I'm aware of Peat's perspective.
The idea is that you consume a small amount every day with food in order to stimulate lactase. When there is adequate lactase it doesn't get very far down the GIT and therefor doesn't reach the bacteria for fermentation.
But yeah I agree one way around it is lactose free, but it's not really what Peat suggests
The problem is that when the metabolism is weak and/or an infection took over, adding more stressors will only make things more difficult.

Here's a good example of how consuming some everyday might not resolve the problem:
Ray's Quick Therapy Diet: 2 Quarts Of Milk And 2 Quarts Of Orange Juice Per Day

Dude, Resistant Dairy? What is not to like.

Makrosky

Exactly why it's context dependent. However some people insist on consuming milk even if they're not getting the benefits that most are.
pboylose or burtlancastelose are safe carbs that don't feed bacteria.
hahahha you're crazy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals