Lack Of Semen Volume While Masturbating

Patty

Tocovit (vitamin e) plus at least 1.5 litres of water/day is all you need. I saw massive results after only three days.

Good to hear this? I have Tocovit for few days but haven't noticed this yet. How do you use it exactly?

Do you also notice better erections?

golder

Good to hear this? I have Tocovit for few days but haven't noticed this yet. How do you use it exactly?

I thought peat was rather anti large quantities of water?

Aad

Yes, very strong morning erections after two weeks or so. It decreases cortisol, estrogen and prolactin.

You should also try to lose belly fat, incorporate more eggs/peanut butter into your diet and try to walk at least 6 miles/day, every day.

Yes, very strong morning erections after two weeks or so. It decreases cortisol, estrogen and prolactin.

You should also try to lose belly fat, incorporate more eggs/peanut butter into your diet and try to walk at least 6 miles/day, every day.

peanut butter???? :eek:

Patty

Great reply man.

Prior to using Tocovit how was your erections? Was totally off and tocovit helps restore it? Or been fine but tocovit further added strength?

Am asking because my erections is poor. Plus quick ejaculation,

southcesar

I saw a post in 4chan giving supplement tips to ejaculate more, most of the things prescribed are not peatish. I'll be grateful if anyone has more tips to ejaculate more. I just don't understand how soy lecithin would help, since it is estrogenic.

Attachments

• images (43).jpeg
    images (43).jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 133