Lab Recommendations UK/EU

golder

If you find anywhere, please help me and post it in this thread :)
Much appreciated!

OP
G

george123

A
If you find anywhere, please help me and post it in this thread :)
Much appreciated!
All I can find is Medichecks.
I'm very privacy conscious so I'm quite particular. Are there any in the EU?

golder

i wouldn't be worried about privacy too much. GDPR is militatnt these days. They wouldn't risk their entire business for leaking your labs. Are yo ugoing to take the plunge with Medichecks? I would love a comprehensive thyroid/steroid panel in the UK, but I imagine it's going to cost me a lot of money. Let me know if you find anything else! :)

OP
G

george123

i wouldn't be worried about privacy too much. GDPR is militatnt these days. They wouldn't risk their entire business for leaking your labs. Are yo ugoing to take the plunge with Medichecks? I would love a comprehensive thyroid/steroid panel in the UK, but I imagine it's going to cost me a lot of money. Let me know if you find anything else! :)

GDPR is worthless.

golder

You sound a bit paranoid mate. What are you envisaging these private companies are doing with your serum vitamin A level results?

OP
G

george123

You should be use to paranoia on the RP forum.

I'm aware this isn't the place to discuss it but since you ask: any piece of data you give to a large institution will likely never be yours again. Adding your personal details like name, DOB, bank details simply makes it more easy to identify you. If it is sensitive data that you wouldn't trust a personal acquaintence with, why would you trust large corporation?

It should be possible to access routine healthcare anonymously.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals