Lab Analysis Of IdeaLabs Supplements And Bottles

haidut

Forum Supporter
A lot of people have asked for this and while obscenely expensive I decided to put some of our products through a lab analysis. While it is not a full COA for every supplement, this analysis does address some points of concern for our user base. The first point was whether the active ingredient was even present in the supplements. The second point was if specific chemicals degrade over time when in solution, and whether at some point they disappear completely or change into other chemicals, so the effects of the supplement are lost. A third point was raised Peat himself in regards to whether steroids dissolved in DMSO/ethanol break down into other unknown chemicals. To address these issues, I selected samples from Pansterone, TyroMix and lisuride and the lab tested them all. As you can see, the active ingredients were found in all samples and there was no breakdown into unknown chemicals. I specifically chose samples that have been sitting in solution (and the respective bottles) for 3 months at room temperature, to ensure that enough time has passed for this purported degradation to occur. So, this is good news for the stability of our DMSO/ethanol based products.
Another major concern raised on the forum was whether the plastic bottles leech anything into the liquid. The case of BPA, BPS and pthalates leaching into commercial products such as plastic bottles and receipts has been well publicized. So, the lab tested the solution from Pansterone, lisuride, and TocoVit for these so-called "leachables" and found no traces of them. So, the promise from our bottles vendor that the bottles do not leach endocrine disruptors seems to be true (or least do not leach any of the known ones the lab tests for).
Finally, the lab did an analysis of a TocoVit sample to confirm the presence of the tocopherols as well as other terpenoids such as squalene and lanosterol, which some people questioned were present in the product. The analysis did confirm the presence of tocopherols (but not tocotrienols) as well as squalene and possibly lanosterol.
So, that's pretty much it. I know it is not a full COA but we plan on getting those done for some of the most popular products of ours. A full COA analysis costs a few grand each, so I am hoping that sales will pick up enough to be able to afford this service soon. :):
Anyways, @Wagner83 and @Such_Saturation, you may wan to check this out as I know you specifically asked for this.

Attachments

• idealabs_sample_analysis.pdf
    376.2 KB · Views: 535
L

lollipop

Stellar...stoked...IdealLabs rocks. Thank you again @haidut. I will be placing a large order next month as I am almost out of everything. Hope that helps :):

CoolTweetPete

The transparency you run your company with is admirable. Thank you, @haidut.

This is very impressive from a small company. Yes indeed I was interested in the leaching aspect because DMSO so strong... but this makes me feel better about HDPE in general I guess. Well I would already buy twice as much if I could, regardless of tests :lol:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Stellar...stoked...IdealLabs rocks. Thank you again @haidut. I will be placing a large order next month as I am almost out of everything. Hope that helps :)

Great, thanks for the continued support!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The transparency you run your company with is admirable. Thank you, @haidut.

Appreciate the nice words! As expensive as the analysis is I thought is would be helpful to reassure some of the people about the steroid supplements as well as some of the more expensive ones like lisuride, for which there was a concern about degradation. It is also rare to find non-leaching plastic bottles so I am glad we cleared that issue up. It's great news for everyone really.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is very impressive from a small company. Yes indeed I was interested in the leaching aspect because DMSO so strong... but this makes me feel better about HDPE in general I guess. Well I would already buy twice as much if I could, regardless of tests :lol:

Lol, no need to buy twice as much. Just buy whatever you need when you run out. A regular long term customer is better (for me at least) than a single larger order.

Lol, no need to buy twice as much. Just buy whatever you need when you run out. A regular long term customer is better (for me at least) than a single larger order.

Well indeed I end up trying one product at a time, usually. But this removes confounding factors!

Wagner83

Excellent man thanks a lot for making this extra time-consuming and financial effort. I do think it's the kind of things that will prove to be beneficial for your company in the long term. Did you end up testing the bottles of milk, can of redbull etc... or was it too expensive?

goodandevil

Well done Haidut. I believe a list of which supplements are available in non-dmso versions would be helpful as well. Perhaps an ethanol vs dmso solvent, or some other assuradely safe polar solvent, would help to propel your business as an alternate to DMSO in polar solutions. For example, my Macaque monkies require lisuride without DMSO, and it doesn't seem to be available anywhere else. Best Regards,

raypeatclips

Utmost respect for @haidut, spending thousands of dollars of his own money to test the safety of the bottles he uses (amongst other things) We would all still be buying his products without this test, he didn't have to do it. Going above and beyond.

Makrosky

Thank you very much @haidut!! It is great news for everyone. And congrats for how you're running your company man... Better products, better information and transparency, better tracking of packages... it only gets better! Ok. Stop. No more ego inflating.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you very much @haidut!! It is great news for everyone. And congrats for how you're running your company man... Better products, better information and transparency, better tracking of packages... it only gets better! Ok. Stop. No more ego inflating.

Lol, thanks. No worries about the ego. I make enough mistakes every day to know that I know nothing...but I keep learning.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Excellent man thanks a lot for making this extra time-consuming and financial effort. I do think it's the kind of things that will prove to be beneficial for your company in the long term. Did you end up testing the bottles of milk, can of redbull etc... or was it too expensive?

Thanks. Those tests are done and I just have to pay the lab to release the results. The only concern is that since those are actual commercial products I am not sure how legal it would be to release the results publicly. It may draw the wrath of companies like Pepsi, Coke and RedBull. Maybe @charlie can help here - is there a way to upload a file and make it only readable by registered forum members? As long as it is not completely public post I think we are covered legally.

Orion

Thanks @haidut. RP's ideals and your supplements have my health finally heading in a positive healing direction.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Well done Haidut. I believe a list of which supplements are available in non-dmso versions would be helpful as well. Perhaps an ethanol vs dmso solvent, or some other assuradely safe polar solvent, would help to propel your business as an alternate to DMSO in polar solutions. For example, my Macaque monkies require lisuride without DMSO, and it doesn't seem to be available anywhere else. Best Regards,

Do you know of another safe polar solvent? I would consider it as a DMSO alternative even if it does help absorption much. I can'd do pure ethanol as solvent as it is illegal to mail products with ethanol beyond certain concentration.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Utmost respect for @haidut, spending thousands of dollars of his own money to test the safety of the bottles he uses (amongst other things) We would all still be buying his products without this test, he didn't have to do it. Going above and beyond.

Thanks, I appreciate the nice words.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

milk_lover

Wow man thanks for doing those expensive tests. Although I have zero doubts about the integrity of your products as I am using them and I am loving them, this is a cherry on top and confirms my belief in your products :)
BTW I forgot to email you before about my latest order to Korea. The package arrived in a very fast way (one week!) to the doorsteps of my residence like magic. It would have been even faster if the Korean customs had already my information because I had to fill some application and send it.
All in all, what you are doing from your constant informative posts on the forum, to your awesome products and services, are very much appreciated by I am sure everybody here on the forum!
Now I will give very short summary of the products I have used so far:
-Tyromix works better for me orally
-Pansterone gives me the best results if I use only 1 drop a day (1.25/1.25 mg Preg/DHEA) on testicles because I think DHEA converts unfavorably to estrogen in my case
-Progesterone gives me nice hair and very good face skin but it sadly shrinks my thing down below lol
-Andro and K2 are still giving me good results. I take around 10 mg of pregnenolone to prevent any shutdown that might arise from andro

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals