Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

L-Tyrosine Causing Paranoia? A Bit Concerned

Discussion in 'Amino Acids' started by Elchapchapchapo, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Elchapchapchapo

Elchapchapchapo Member

hey all I am writing to see if anyone else has experienced this and what measures you took because it’s a bit worrisome to me due to the fact I’ve had a psychotic episode before when I was younger induced from marijuana. I get a similar effect from coffee but it’s like 1/100 of the effect of a psychois. It’s like a low grade paranoia sometimes.

What my concern is is that I took 500mg ltyrosine and am expericing paranoia / being frantic and it feels like 1/4 of my psychotic episode.

I’ve taken ltyrosine before and this was before I took bromo / lisuride / metergoline. I’m kinda worried that I may have messed up something by flooding my dopamine receptors or accelerated something and am wondering on what options / opinions to do from this point ?

My goal is to return to a level where I can take and enjoy the effects of ltyrosine without having a paranoid effect.

2. Janelle525

Janelle525 Member

Is it worth the risk of a possible episode again? What benefits do you get from tyrosine? It definitely increases adrenaline. And if you are heading in to winter where you live it's likely that's all you will get from it in the time of the year with low sunlight.