L-Theanine Without Additives

Maxen93

does anybody know any good theanine supplements? without any bad stuff in it

Donmar

For the people that are taking theanine...is it better to take it in pill form...or would it be better to buy it in bulk form.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Probably get a cleaner product with powder form long as you have the proper scale to measure it. :2cents

Kasper

I found it quite hard to find good quality theanine supplements, but I think I may have now one. It almost sounds to good to be true:

- 500 mg theanine
- gelatin capsule
- no other things added :D

L-Theanine Powder - Amino Acid - Pure Bulk Supplement

Oh my god, I sound like I try to sell stuff.But I'm not, just wanted to share this, because I was searching myself for a long time, is this inappropriate?

i'm using Liftmode l-theanine and just dissolve in a bit of water. It doesn't have any real taste.

kamander

newby here. i have been doing the diet for about 2 wks. now and after some detox, i am starting to feel better after 30 yrs. of suffering. thank you ray, you are a genius!!

anyway, i buy a lot of my sups from powdercity.com, because of quality and best price. was wondering if anyone has used sulbutiamine for b1 sup?? i usually use l-theanine, but am considering trying sulbutiamine...much pricier, but potentially more absorbable?

Kasper

@kamander theanine and sulbuthiamine are I think quite different in action.

I think sulbuthiamine is related to thiamine.

kamander

ahhh, i still have a lot to learn...thanks for pointing that out to me! so many knowledgeable folk here!! i'm grateful to have found you all!!!

milk_lover

Have you guys looked into GNC's L-theanine? It seems clean to me. Only gelatin, cellulose, but I don't know how you guys view cellulose.

heartnhands

I found it quite hard to find good quality theanine supplements, but I think I may have now one. It almost sounds to good to be true:

- 500 mg theanine
- gelatin capsule

Oh my god, I sound like I try to sell stuff.But I'm not, just wanted to share this, because I was searching myself for a long time, is this inappropriate?

Thanks for sharing Kasper....Your enthusiasm is welcome.

artist

I've had the purebulk one for a long time, it lasts forever and works perfectly

Frankdee20

- 500 mg theanine
- gelatin capsule

Anything by Pure Encapsulations is excellent, but expensive. Only excipients are the vegetable cellulose, honestly, people on this forum over exaggerate the significant impact fillers have. Mostly.

Frankdee20

Have you guys looked into GNC's L-theanine? It seems clean to me. Only gelatin, cellulose, but I don't know how you guys view cellulose.

GNC makes the shittiest formulations and are always tablet form full of binders, fillers, and flowing agents.

Frankdee20

Nice, I wonder where Pure Bulk sources its powders from.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals