L-Histidine Makes Me Feel Like SUPERMAN

Frankdee20

To the people who thought of trying Tyrosine for comparison, that can convert to Norepinephrine as easily if not more so than DA.

Phenylalanine is an essential Amino that could have cleaner DA effects, but can also go down the PEA pathway.

Histidine is purported to raise libido and histamine overall is thought to enhance the sexual experience (Niacin often recommended).

Area1255 mentions using it for libido purposes on some of his posts. Interestingly, not much mention of its effects on here from people who may have used it.

Also, are we using L Histadine or the HCL ?

managing

I felt great taking l-Histidine. But it made everything sound like there was water in my ears. I already have hearing trouble to begin with, so I quit taking it. BUt I alternated it a couple of times just ot make sure. It was definitely causing hearing issues (which relented when stopped).

What could that be?

TeslaFan

perhaps Carnosine (dipeptide of histidine-alanine) is a good alternative, to provide histidine over a longer period of time. It's has many additional benefits of its own.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Histidine adds sensitivity to the male ICBM in a good way, if you are 62.

If she takes it, Histidine makes your girl friend scream louder and longer and more often, if you know what I mean and I hope you do.

Histidine has not made my morning mucus issue any worse or any better.

I like the stuff.

haha! This is great!

Frankdee20

perhaps Carnosine (dipeptide of histidine-alanine) is a good alternative, to provide histidine over a longer period of time. It's has many additional benefits of its own.

We rarely hear about this on the forum, cool. It’s touted as an anti aging supplement ? What’s the basis, do you know ?

managing

LeeLemonoil

maybe some of the beneficial effects could be explained by histidine increasing Ergothioneine-synthesis in the body

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

Jing

Histidine makes me dream lots, when I take histidine I will seem to dream all night. Why does it do this?

accelerator

Histidine adds sensitivity to the male ICBM in a good way, if you are 62.

If she takes it, Histidine makes your girl friend scream louder and longer and more often, if you know what I mean and I hope you do.

Histidine has not made my morning mucus issue any worse or any better.

I like the stuff.

How much do you take and what kind?

GAF

At first took a 300mg pill per day, but now about 1 a week. One needs to pay attention because too much can Make one weepy or skin rashes or ?

This stuff puts the pizzazz back in your pants.

Without doubt, one of the top 2 supps I ever used. It really does make you want to sing "What a feeling!".

I have cut the gf back to one a week or so. Last night, 4 screaming writhing orgasms and she was happy.

Swanson agi-pure works great. The horwath or something like that works. I got powder that works good too but tend to use too much. Its cheap so the capsules are fine to buy.

GorillaHead

At first took a 300mg pill per day, but now about 1 a week. One needs to pay attention because too much can Make one weepy or skin rashes or ?

This stuff puts the pizzazz back in your pants.

Without doubt, one of the top 2 supps I ever used. It really does make you want to sing "What a feeling!".

I have cut the gf back to one a week or so. Last night, 4 screaming writhing orgasms and she was happy.

Swanson agi-pure works great. The horwath or something like that works. I got powder that works good too but tend to use too much. Its cheap so the capsules are fine to buy.
Hows your hair?

GAF

As a crippled up, colon cancer, heart failure, barely breathing, certified public accountant, EDS hypermobility joint pain nightmare, morning mucus choker, and phenomenal dancer at 63 yrs old, my one noggin hair is about the only body part that doesn't hurt me everyday.

Kingpinguin

I'm not sure why L-Histidine is rarely discussed, or either I've been suffering from Low Histamine levels for many years, but everytime I use small amounts (<500mg) of L-Histidine, I get substantial improvements
in:
-Bowel movements/frequency
-Motivational/can-do attitude, less overthinking and less procrastinating (Similar to Modafinil, minus the side effects).
-Libido
-Strength/Pump/Vasodilation.

Recently stacked this with Niacin (<40mg), and the pro-histamine effect is definitely noticeable.

The only minor issue I notice is that falling asleep is a little tricky, but simple natural anti-histamines always help me out.

Does anyone see any drastic negatives with using this ESSENTIAL Amino Acid.

im totally with you. Anti-histamines dose the opposite to me. Makes me fatigued, lethargic, low libido, unmotivated and depressed. Completely stopped them. Modafinil increases histamine in the brain to produce wakefulness. Thats what the histamine system does. Controls wakefulness or sleepyness. Prohistamines increase alertness and focus. Not like stimulants though. Different feelings. Stimulants are stimulating and gives physical energy. Histamine agonists like modafinil are not stimulating only wakefulness promoting. On top of that histamine and dopamine are very related. Science even thinks thats how narcolepsy works. Through the histamime system being dysregulated. So they just suddenly end up falling asleep same feeling as suddenly getting a high dose of an antihistamine.

Is Low Histamine a Fundamental Cause of Sleepiness in Narcolepsy and Idiopathic Hypersomnia?

InChristAlone

You could just try allithiamine. Seems to increase histamine indirectly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom