L-Histidine Makes Me Feel Like SUPERMAN

A.R

Yes . My symptoms have improved, however my libido is not a 100% yet . I have used boron, and I think is helping with that.
Ok. Did you throw away the histidine? Or still use low dose? Since histidine depletes zinc, have you tried supplementing zinc?

Ras

@Lokzo Hey king of placebo, how's l-histidine treating you now? Bet it's not doing ***t anymore just like everything else you claimed was gods gift.
I'm not sure why you have such a bad attitude. I've been using histidine off and on more than a year, and I get similar effects as Lokzo. Why don't you try it yourself? There's a lot of good science behind it.

Nebula

I'm not sure why you have such a bad attitude. I've been using histidine off and on more than a year, and I get similar effects as Lokzo. Why don't you try it yourself? There's a lot of good science behind it.
I donā€™t doubt some people have positive experiences, but I also had a bad experience with histidine I donā€™t feel Iā€™ve recovered from. I think I was already zinc/copper deficient and it made me even more severely deficient.

Ras

I donā€™t doubt some people have positive experiences, but I also had a bad experience with histidine I donā€™t feel Iā€™ve recovered from. I think I was already zinc/copper deficient and it made me even more severely deficient.
Just eat oysters every day.

Nebula

Just eat oysters every day.
Whatā€™s a good amount and brand to eat daily in your experience that can be assimilated? In the past Iā€™ve felt off eating oysters like I was getting too many heavy metals from them. I might try getting some from a seafood shop that flies them in every few days from the pacific north west where the waters are apparently much cleaner than the Korean and Chinese sources.

Ras

Whatā€™s a good amount and brand to eat daily in your experience that can be assimilated? In the past Iā€™ve felt off eating oysters like I was getting too many heavy metals from them. I might try getting some from a seafood shop that flies them in every few days from the pacific north west where the waters are apparently much cleaner than the Korean and Chinese sources.
I've never experimented with oysters enough to give any helpful advice. I've taken one 200 gram can a day for a couple of weeks without any issues. I've eaten Pacific Pearl and Geisha.

Foggiato

Ok. Did you throw away the histidine? Or still use low dose? Since histidine depletes zinc, have you tried supplementing zinc?
I still have the histidine with me. I've tried low dose and didn't work , same response; terrible. Zinc works for me only for maybe one or two day horny and them even worse. It's hard to figure it out that.

Foggiato

Maybe same with me . Scary stuff tbh!

A.R

I still have the histidine with me. I've tried low dose and didn't work , same response; terrible. Zinc works for me only for maybe one or two day horny and them even worse. It's hard to figure it out that.
Itā€™s very easy to overdose when supplementing with zinc. Iā€™ve found just one pill is enough in maybe a week, but on the pack it always says ā€œtake 1 a dayā€. Taking too much zinc very easily will deplete copper. Do you eat liver? Liver is a very good bioavailable source of copper.

Foggiato

Itā€™s very easy to overdose when supplementing with zinc. Iā€™ve found just one pill is enough in maybe a week, but on the pack it always says ā€œtake 1 a dayā€. Taking too much zinc very easily will deplete copper. Do you eat liver? Liver is a very good bioavailable source of copper.
Thank you for the advice! I used to take copper a lot in my 30s ( copper sebacate ) , and I can assure you that was making me good, very active and flexible like crazy, and also liver twice a week at least. Close to my 40s I felt like the copper was making me soft, fat, sort of estrogenic body, and noticed my face got like full of high pigmentation. Nowadays I take maybe one capsule every two months. It looks like I lost my body tracks. That was one of the reasons more then 10 years I found out Ray Peat, and still trying to understand things.

tommyg130

Do you find that histidine depletes your zinc levels? In very small amounts (about 100mg) I feel it greatly increases zinc utilization but higher than that it severely and quickly depletes zinc and maybe copper.
Does it also work the opposite? Does zinc deplete l- histidine ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom