Kuinone now available in organic olive oil base

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just a quick announcement in regards to what I mentioned on Danny's last podcast. Kuinone is now also available in (E)xtra (V)irgin (O)rganic (O)live (O)il base/solvent. These are the only 2 ingredients - the vitamin K2 (MK-4) and the EVOOO. The amount of vitamin K2 per bottle (and thus, per drop) is the same as before.

Drareg

Just a quick announcement in regards to what I mentioned on Danny's last podcast. Kuinone is now also available in (E)xtra (V)irgin (O)rganic (O)live (O)il base/solvent. These are the only 2 ingredients - the vitamin K2 (MK-4) and the EVOOO. The amount of vitamin K2 per bottle (and thus, per drop) is the same as before.
Any difference in effect, does it have to pass through the liver more so in this form?

Dr. B

Any difference in effect, does it have to pass through the liver more so in this form?
i dont know if the old kuinone was MCT oil but danny roddy doesnt like mct oil orally cause it irritates the intestine , he prefers olive oil for carrot salads over refined coconut oil, Peat said he preferred olive too

Karlx

If it absorbs well it would seem to be a great product. I've been using D3/K2 cream with a bit of Mg in it. Some reviewers have indicated that their low levels in one or the other had improved with use, so topical creme it seems to be a viable delivery. The creme I have turns out to hyaluronic acid, which I didn't know at first, so I was surprised how young I was looking from the creme and thought I was getting vitamin magic

i dont know if the old kuinone was MCT oil but danny roddy doesnt like mct oil orally cause it irritates the intestine , he prefers olive oil for carrot salads over refined coconut oil, Peat said he preferred olive too

Coconut shouldn't irritate the intestine if one is accustomed to it and/or not in a poor gut state. I've always been inclined to seen MCT oil as something hawked by lifestyle podcasters, so overpriced and likely inferior to the more whole food form in conventional coconut oil.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I personally like the SFA/ethanol version more as it excels topically (especially in the navel) and people report works great sublingually too. The EVOOO version will probably work well when combined with food and should also work sublingually but the absorption probably won't be as rapid as for the SFA/ethanol version. Ethanol is a great absorption/penetration enhancer, while oleic acid seems better suited for intestinal absorption.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Will you ever include Paypal as viable payment methode?

Gladly, but PayPal cancelled all of our accounts years ago. They suddenly decided "nutraceutical" vendors are verbotten and cancelled our accounts without any warning despite first reviewing and explicitly approving our applications, so they knew full well what we were selling.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

The old version is still available, we did not cancel it. We just added EVOOO as an option to choose from. The old Kuinone uses the same SFA/ethanol solvent as most other products like Pansterone, Progestene, Calcirol, etc.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would an evooo/ethanol version not be the best of both worlds? ?
Olive oil does not dissolve much in ethanol, or the other way around.

Smitty

Any reason why K2, specifically MK-7 would cause arrhythmias such as PVCs?

B

Braveheart

Gladly, but PayPal cancelled all of our accounts years ago. They suddenly decided "nutraceutical" vendors are verbotten and cancelled our accounts without any warning despite first reviewing and explicitly approving our applications, so they knew full well what we were selling.
Research the history of paypal founder and you might never consider its use.....

Dr. B

recently Peat said he only uses k1... why? thoughts?
where did he say that?
i think k1 can convert to K2 and is supposed to be better at blood clotting
animal products seem to have k2, fermented ones mk7 k2, k1 is usually in greens and plant foods

koky

I believe in an interview in November - I can't remember which

Matestube

Hello @haidut ,

Are you going to offer your hormone products in olive oil as well?

RealNeat

I understand this is somewhat unrelated but how much plastic is leaching with your products? I'm especially concerned with the DMSO preparations. My understanding is that oil can be a concerning medium for plastic. Ever thought of small glass amber dropper bottles?

Back
Top Bottom