Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

rr1

Is it normal for this product to really sting and feel like its burning when applied to gums?

sladerunner69

I have been using k2 almost daily now for about 4 years, and I have noticed major changes to my facial bone structure. My cheekbones are much wider, and my lower jar juts out more. It looks rather peculiar, sometimes it bothers me because my face is much larger and wider than anyone else's . I used to have traditional good looks but now my abnormal bone structure looks quite severe, too over-powering. I think many would say I am less attractive for it. I would share but I am hesitant to post my likeness in an open forum. I have decided to lower my k2 dosage to once each week topically, I don't want my cheeks to get any wider. Granted this could be some part natural growth, as I only just turned 28.

johnwester130

I have been using k2 almost daily now for about 4 years, and I have noticed major changes to my facial bone structure. My cheekbones are much wider, and my lower jar juts out more. It looks rather peculiar, sometimes it bothers me because my face is much larger and wider than anyone else's . I used to have traditional good looks but now my abnormal bone structure looks quite severe, too over-powering. I think many would say I am less attractive for it. I would share but I am hesitant to post my likeness in an open forum. I have decided to lower my k2 dosage to once each week topically, I don't want my cheeks to get any wider. Granted this could be some part natural growth, as I only just turned 28.

I was also tempted to post a picture of myself

something has changed in my face, i am not sure what.

it's probably a combination of things for me, ADK, preg/dhea/ a PUFA deficiency, gelatin consumption

this will sound ridiculous but it is like my cheeks are sort of raised up - a bit like Jeffrey Epstein. out of curiosity, he took lots of prolactin blockers and took testosterone.

Steed

Interesting, what dose have you been taking all these years?

johnwester130

a better example would be the footballer sergio ramos

he has these sort of puffed up cheeks and kuinone was doing something similar to me

Frankdee20

How did you use or apply the K2 ? Orally or topically ?

It might be an illusion - it's probably due to reduced face- and overall body fat. It's been discussed on the forum before.

baccheion

Just black out the eyes. The before/after needs to be seen by others, including myself. How much K2 did you take? How many times per day?

dukesbobby777

I messaged Ray in recent months about the half life of MK4, and whether that makes it less useful than MK7 and he replied:

I think it’s just marketing ideas; vitamin K, like other oily materials, disappears quickly from the bloodstream, but stays in the solid tissues for a very long time, bound to fats and proteins. I think weekly or monthly doses are good.

In his reply he says ‘vitamin K’, but my question was specifically about MK4. So I assumed this is what he meant (even though he didn’t write ‘MK4’).

So I assumed that you don’t even have to take it every day (if you follow his advice). @haidut has also mentioned (perhaps in this thread, or may have been another) that topical application of his product (kuinone) might potentially result in the prolonging of K2 in the blood stream (up to a few days). Whether he still thinks that, I wouldn’t know.

But based on what Ray replied to me, I scaled my kuinone use back to once per week (a few drops each Sunday). This also means you can potentially take vitamin E on those other six days (without having to worry about the interactions between K and E).

sladerunner69

I was also tempted to post a picture of myself

something has changed in my face, i am not sure what.

it's probably a combination of things for me, ADK, preg/dhea/ a PUFA deficiency, gelatin consumption

this will sound ridiculous but it is like my cheeks are sort of raised up - a bit like Jeffrey Epstein. out of curiosity, he took lots of prolactin blockers and took testosterone.
How did you use or apply the K2 ? Orally or topically ?
Interesting, what dose have you been taking all these years?

I usually take 1 drop orally (in milk typically) before bed. I might take two drops if I took more aspirin that day. Yes it is sort of similar to Jefferey Epstien's face. Maybe increasing my testosterone has something to do with it. My whole face is a lot wider and rounder, and I must say it looks a bit strange.

johnwester130

I messaged Ray in recent months about the half life of MK4, and whether that makes it less useful than MK7 and he replied:

I think it’s just marketing ideas; vitamin K, like other oily materials, disappears quickly from the bloodstream, but stays in the solid tissues for a very long time, bound to fats and proteins. I think weekly or monthly doses are good.

In his reply he says ‘vitamin K’, but my question was specifically about MK4. So I assumed this is what he meant (even though he didn’t write ‘MK4’).

So I assumed that you don’t even have to take it every day (if you follow his advice). @haidut has also mentioned (perhaps in this thread, or may have been another) that topical application of his product (kuinone) might potentially result in the prolonging of K2 in the blood stream (up to a few days). Whether he still thinks that, I wouldn’t know.

But based on what Ray replied to me, I scaled my kuinone use back to once per week (a few drops each Sunday). This also means you can potentially take vitamin E on those other six days (without having to worry about the interactions between K and E).

this is very interesting. thanks for posting

For people who are in Brazil, have you ordered this product in the past couple of months? If so, was it delivered normally? Thanks in advance

wildworld1992

What are your testosterone levels 4 years ago and now?

wildworld1992

I must say that kuinone has some beautifying properties. My skin always looks very glowing and healthy reminds me of the look people with high progesterone have . DHEA also has similar effects on me .
I wonder where this comes from , I would guess better liver health .
Do you take it topically or internally?