Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

chanlaw

How much mk4 does body stores? Higher dose give me clean teeth feeling, I wonder if once you are saturated, lower dose would be able to do same since body/tissue stores are full, all would go towards those teeth. Requiring lower maintenance dose.

Maybe higher calcium consumption also uses up more k2 so it probably depends on that too.

amazing supplements been using since jan 2021 and i have bought 3 times, no need to brush my teeth, my teeth are bright white with little maintenance just a few drops of kuinone in the mouth and swish it around on my teeth, when i ran out of this stuff i started to develop a cavity on one of my molars and then i re-bought it and started using it orally and cavity and pain went away in like 2 weeks. I have also seen some wideness to my jaw area when i use this product. 10/10 stuff.

Mossy

amazing supplements been using since jan 2021 and i have bought 3 times, no need to brush my teeth, my teeth are bright white with little maintenance just a few drops of kuinone in the mouth and swish it around on my teeth, when i ran out of this stuff i started to develop a cavity on one of my molars and then i re-bought it and started using it orally and cavity and pain went away in like 2 weeks. I have also seen some wideness to my jaw area when i use this product. 10/10 stuff.
Interesting. Do you take Kuinone with any other supplements?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Which version were you using? The esters or olive oil one?

Tilly-J

I should like to ask you if, after swishing the Kuinone around your mouth, you then spit it out? And do you do this just once per day? I am having a very bad time with oral health, with one cavity appearing after another. I look forward to hearing from you thank you.

brocktoon

I should like to ask you if, after swishing the Kuinone around your mouth, you then spit it out? And do you do this just once per day? I am having a very bad time with oral health, with one cavity appearing after another. I look forward to hearing from you thank you.
I have done the same with Kuinone as part of oral health routine in the past and found it reasonably effective. I rubbed it into my teeth and gums, then swallowed it in order to derive its other benefits regarding my liver and testosterone status.

Tilly-J

I have done the same with Kuinone as part of oral health routine in the past and found it reasonably effective. I rubbed it into my teeth and gums, then swallowed it in order to derive its other benefits regarding my liver and testosterone status.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I should prefer to go for a low level for starters, so perhaps even one drop would be helpful and by swallowing it I should also be supporting my bones since I do have severe osteoporosis (although I am aware that levels as high as 45 mg have been used in this respect - which would be way too high for me to take without some sort of medical supervision, I think).

brocktoon

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I should prefer to go for a low level for starters, so perhaps even one drop would be helpful and by swallowing it I should also be supporting my bones since I do have severe osteoporosis (although I am aware that levels as high as 45 mg have been used in this respect - which would be way too high for me to take without some sort of medical supervision, I think).
I'd consider taking more than one drop. As you may know, the relative safety of vitamin K (even at high doses) has been at least fairly well established. I think I took in 4-5 drops twice a day. I asked my doc about it at the time. She admitted she had no idea about tolerable upper limits for most vitamins, admitting that physicians do not receive rigorous training in nutrition.

Interesting. Do you take Kuinone with any other supplements?
only supplements i take regularly are haiduts vit K (kuinone), and vit B-complex (energin), and gericare aspirin around 2 grams a day. I chew up my aspirin before swallowing.

kuinone i have taken 20+ drops at a time when experimenting for jaw growth and its is safe in higher doses. i drop it under my tongue, on my gums, directly on the molars in the back of my mouth. and sometime i apply topically to my jawline

VitoScaletta

K2 MK4 is very safe

Yonebayashian

kuinone i have taken 20+ drops at a time when experimenting for jaw growth and its is safe in higher doses. i drop it under my tongue, on my gums, directly on the molars in the back of my mouth. and sometime i apply topically to my jawline
How were the results in terms of jaw growth?

Mossy

K2 MK4 is very safe
This is all I hear but I wonder why it makes some feel so horrible; including myself. Aspirin makes me feel bad too, but I know it's recommended along side the K2.

Mossy

only supplements i take regularly are haiduts vit K (kuinone), and vit B-complex (energin), and gericare aspirin around 2 grams a day. I chew up my aspirin before swallowing.

I'm hesitant to post this, considering the source, but maybe there is something to this:

VitoScaletta

This is all I hear but I wonder why it makes some feel so horrible; including myself. Aspirin makes me feel bad too, but I know it's recommended along side the K2.
It's very safe if everything is in order. If you have side effects then it's a different tale

A-Tim

Thought I would add my observations using Kuinone so far. I'm not a big fan of using large doses of supplements, and I quite like Chris Masterjohn who recommends sub 1mg doses of K2. So I take a fraction of a drop and rub it on my gums. If I had to estimate, I'd say it's 300-500mcg.

It seems that within a day or so of applying, I seem to get a few pimples on my inner forearms. I'm a skinny guy, and my veins tend to show around those areas. Interestingly, the pimples are mostly over the top of the veins. They're not whiteheads, they are those red'ish inflamed looking ones.

Not certain it is the vitamin k. I have been taking one or two drops a day of the new Energin formula as well. From a timing point of view, it seemed to correspond more with Kuinone.

I have had two varicose vein surgeries in the last 4 years (ablations and avulsions). According to the forums here, that implies excess estrogen. I wonder if that might mean Kuinone is either releasing estrogen from tissue into the bloodstream, and that has this acne effect.

Mossy

Thought I would add my observations using Kuinone so far. I'm not a big fan of using large doses of supplements, and I quite like Chris Masterjohn who recommends sub 1mg doses of K2. So I take a fraction of a drop and rub it on my gums. If I had to estimate, I'd say it's 300-500mcg.

It seems that within a day or so of applying, I seem to get a few pimples on my inner forearms. I'm a skinny guy, and my veins tend to show around those areas. Interestingly, the pimples are mostly over the top of the veins. They're not whiteheads, they are those red'ish inflamed looking ones.

Not certain it is the vitamin k. I have been taking one or two drops a day of the new Energin formula as well. From a timing point of view, it seemed to correspond more with Kuinone.

I have had two varicose vein surgeries in the last 4 years (ablations and avulsions). According to the forums here, that implies excess estrogen. I wonder if that might mean Kuinone is either releasing estrogen from tissue into the bloodstream, and that has this acne effect.
I believe the pimples are an androgen effect; kind of like during puberty when you break out.

Mauritio

This study looked at the effectiveness of vitamin K2 MK4 at lowering undercorboxylated osteocalcin levels.

Interestingly 5mg was just as effective as 45mg !
This might be important for people taking K2 for osteoporosis or even the aesthetic benefits.
Although there was a difference between 0.5 and 5 mg . Suggesting that there's a cut off dose after which there's no further benefit.

"As compared to baseline concentrations (geometric mean ± SD) of 16.8 ± 2.4, 0.5 mg supplementation halved %ucOC to 8.7 ± 2.2 (p < 0.0001) and the 5-mg dose halved %ucOC again (to 3.9 ± 2.2; p = 0.0002 compared to 0.5-mg dose). However, compared to 5 mg/day, there was no additional benefit of 45 mg/day (%ucOC 4.6; p = NS vs. 5-mg dose)"