Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Jan 11, 2016.

1. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Thanks for the feedback!
    Vitamin K is known to lower blood pressure in some people and when used longer term it may decalcify the vessels, which would lead to BP fall. Peat has been recommending it to some people for BP issues. The vitamin D and progesterone use listed as using can also lower blood pressure and we have a few studies on the forum about that too.
    Vitamin D "as Good As Drugs" In Lowering Blood Pressure

2. yerrag

yerrag Member

No, thank you haidut!

I think I'm on the right track, even as I've not experienced the drop in blood pressure sticking even as I continue to use Kuinone at 15mg/day. It's still very early, and I have to give this time. I believe that after 15 years of my blood vessels being subjected to the stresses of high blood pressure, it would be a slow and gradual process of getting them to loosen their siege mentality.

I'll continue with the vitamin D and progesterone. I'm also continuing with magnesium, in the form of ascorbate, as ascorbic acid also helps improve the collagen matrix, while magnesium (with b6) helps with decalcification.

What do you think about me using cyproheptadine to help with decalcification as well? And would lisuride help as far as fibrosis goes? However, I tested low of prolactin (and by extension, serotonin) so I'm not sure if it would help at all.

3. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Cypro may be able to help with both decalcification and fibrosis. It does have some antagonism on 5-HT2B, even though lisuride is more potent in that respect.

4. yerrag

yerrag Member

Thanks. I'll put cypro on the list to add to my protocol.

5. yerrag

yerrag Member

I realize now why I wasn't able to get the effect of K2 to stick, as I wasn't able to get my blood pressure to go down as much as it did the first time. On the 7th day of an all-fruit diet, I ended up eating a buffet, and I ate a lot of meat. I went home and put some drops of K2, and lay down on the infrared mat for 2 hours. And voila!

So, now I'm going back to eating meat, and hope I can get that lovin' feeling back! Staying away from meat gave me a deficiency that kept the effect of K2 from kicking in. Just now, after rubbing K2 and going on a 2hr infrared mat therapy session, I got a better reading: 164/100.

Kuinone rocks!

6. andrei

andrei Member

Since i upped my k2 from 5 drops to 10 drops, i noticed a reductiin in caloric intake and fst loss. Any rationale for that @haidut? I want to go as high as 30mg per day to experiment on body comp. I am quite lean to begin with.

7. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Could be due to GABA increase and improved metabolism.