Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

Wagner83

Haidut has talked and posted a lot about the effects of K2 and D taken together (osteacalcin..).

Vinero

Hi would you recommend this to a 15 year old instead of the food capsules kind?
If it has ethanol wouldn't it be adding alchohol to the blood stream through the absorption of sfa esters?
How safe is this?
Lol, worrying about the miniscule amount of alcohol in Kuinone.
Maybe if you drank the whole Kuinone bottle in one go you would have the equivalent of one shot.
Don't try that though.

Kayo

Hi, on the website the image for kuinone states that it has DMSO instead of the SFA esters? I want to order the SFA esters one.

L

lollipop

Hi, on the website the image for kuinone states that it has DMSO instead of the SFA esters? I want to order the SFA esters one.
Hi @Kayo,

He doesn’t use DMSO in any of his formulas anymore. The photo is an old one. It is the SFA esters now.

Kayo

Hi @Kayo,

He doesn’t use DMSO in any of his formulas anymore. The photo is an old one. It is the SFA esters now.

Thanks but I'm kind of put off by the unprofessionalism. I'm not sure if the quality of the product is as good as it's stated.

800mRepeats

Hi @Kayo,

Thanks but I'm kind of put off by the unprofessionalism. I'm not sure if the quality of the product is as good as it's stated.

Agree - it's really difficult to figure out what you might be getting, often requiring reading hundreds of posts, some of which may not even be in the thread associated with the product of interest. It's quite a shame.

L

lollipop

Agree - it's really difficult to figure out what you might be getting, often requiring reading hundreds of posts, some of which may not even be in the thread associated with the product of interest. It's quite a shame.
The cool thing is @800mRepeats and @Kayo we have free choice. No one is forcing you guys to buy his products.

In Haidut’s defense:

I know @haidut works a full time job, has a family, hires students to help him manage a side hobby of wanting good products for himself and those on this platform that has grown exponentially, AND receives 100’s of PM’s, emails, tags on this forum (just like what I have done - lol) a DAY. He did not *start a company* with funding, etc. He is growing organically and paying out of his and his family’s income to do expensive testing, purchasing etc.

If you have been on this forum for the last five years and followed his posts, you would have seen this develop.

I am not saying there is not room for improvement, but maybe cut some slack as it all gets figured out over time. The ONE thing I am certain of is his desire to provide excellent quality products like @LifeGivingStore @healthnatura and the others committed to Peat who have started entrepreneurial efforts.

Have a great Sunday!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I know @haidut works a full time job, has a family, hires students to help him manage a side hobby of wanting good products for himself and those on this platform that has grown exponentially, AND receives 100’s of PM’s, emails, tags on this forum (just like what I have done - lol) a DAY. He did not *start a company* with funding, etc. He is growing organically and paying out of his and his family’s income to do expensive testing, purchasing etc.

Thank you Lisa! It's nice to hear people say nice things like that :): None of what I do would have been possible without the people on this forum, and the forum itself. So, a big thank you from me as well to everybody frequenting this corner of the Internet!

Kayo

Hi, I've just received mine today!
Does it matter where you apply it and if so what spot would be best for absorption? Would dropping a few in certain areas induce more bone growth there? Also do you avoid hand contact or do you just smear it with your hands on the area after dropping a few?
Finally, for how long do you recommend I keep it there before going on with my day/wearing a shirt?
Sorry for so many questions. Thanks

Iceman2016

@haidut,

I have a bottle of Kuinone from a while back (DMSO version) that was pale yellow in colour from the time I purchased a year ago up until a few days ago. I moved to a new house last week and left the bottle in the bathroom which currently has no window coverings and lots windows. I just noticed the bottle today and the colour of the solution is now a dark orange.

Is the product ruined? Is there still any value in using it? Is the colour change relevant to the products effectiveness?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut,

I have a bottle of Kuinone from a while back (DMSO version) that was pale yellow in colour from the time I purchased a year ago up until a few days ago. I moved to a new house last week and left the bottle in the bathroom which currently has no window coverings and lots windows. I just noticed the bottle today and the colour of the solution is now a dark orange.

Is the product ruined? Is there still any value in using it? Is the colour change relevant to the products effectiveness?

FDA mandates that liquid products cannot be advertised as having more than 12 months shelf life. If it has been longer than that I would not use it. Quinones usually change their color towards red when they encounter alkaline environment, so the pH of the bottle may have risen somehow over time. Not sure what is driving that change, maybe ethanol is separating from DMSO and since ethanol is alkaline it may be causing that change.

Iceman2016

FDA mandates that liquid products cannot be advertised as having more than 12 months shelf life. If it has been longer than that I would not use it. Quinones usually change their color towards red when they encounter alkaline environment, so the pH of the bottle may have risen somehow over time. Not sure what is driving that change, maybe ethanol is separating from DMSO and since ethanol is alkaline it may be causing that change.

That's unfortunate.

Thanks for the reply. I guess it gives me an opportunity to try the new SFA formulation :):

Obi-wan

Good stuff, use 10 drops daily. Trying to keep my bones strong since I am on androgen depravation therapy.

Obi-wan

That’s what you get to be on when you have advanced prostate cancer

BrianF

The cool thing is @800mRepeats and @Kayo we have free choice. No one is forcing you guys to buy his products.

In Haidut’s defense:

If you have been on this forum for the last five years and followed his posts, you would have seen this develop.

I am not saying there is not room for improvement, but maybe cut some slack as it all gets figured out over time. The ONE thing I am certain of is his desire to provide excellent quality products like @LifeGivingStore @healthnatura and the others committed to Peat who have started entrepreneurial efforts.

Have a great Sunday!
I will back that up. An early bottle of Estroban had some issues, firward a year or so and its a first class, noticeably beneficial, product. And Pansterone, is a fantastic product also. Literally made me look younger after a week. And both being great value.. lasting much longer than the standard one-month.

Obi-wan

:thumbup:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I will back that up. An early bottle of Estroban had some issues, firward a year or so and its a first class, noticeably beneficial, product. And Pansterone, is a fantastic product also. Literally made me look younger after a week. And both being great value.. lasting much longer than the standard one-month.

Thanks, much appreciated!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

sladerunner69

Does anyone (@haidut ) have any input on having negative reactions to K2 mk4? I have tried on and off again multiple times over the years and a few days after using 1mg or so (per day), I get more anxiety, more irritable, chest tightness, less resilient to stress. There seems to be some weird hormonal shift going on. Is this indicative of liver issues? I wish I could tolerate it more with all the benefits that k2 has to offer but it's very hard to do with the unfavorable reactions I have with it.

Interesting, have you tried it again recently? Any updates? Still reacting poorly to it or stopped trying it because of anxiety issues? Sometimes after taking k2/aspirin I would feel too "stoic" and emotionless if that makes sense.