Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

Obi-wan

I do Kuinone in the PM. Sometimes it makes me tired. I also notice clear breathing after taking it. I do 6 drops on the inner elbow. I noticed my cheekbones are wider and the back teeth have more separation now. I would have a hard time getting my back teeth to touch each other in the past with some discomfort to the jaw. Now it is easy! Had a recent cleaning at the dentist. Asked why the cleaning time was so short. Hygienist said "not much to clean" Used to have teeth sensitivity, not any more! Teeth used to feel weird after a coke. Not any more! Weston Price was a dentist that studied peoples jaws and teeth around the world after he retired back in the 1930's. He realized that when they consumed a lot of dairy products and were not exposed to the western diet they had full round faces, straight teeth, and no cavities even if they did not brush their teeth. He contributed it to a special vitamin in their diet that later became to be known as Vitamin K...

L

lollipop

Weston Price was a dentist that studied peoples jaws and teeth around the world after he retired back in the 1930's. He realized that when they consumed a lot of dairy products and were not exposed to the western diet they had full round faces, straight teeth, and no cavities even if they did not brush their teeth. He contributed it to a special vitamin in their diet that later became to be known as Vitamin K...
Interesting piece you added here @Obi-wan! Thank you for taking the time.

Sheik

I recently got a bottle of Kuinone and it pours very quickly. It's frustrating because I can't get just one drop or a measured dose. Does this happen to anyone else?

TripleOG

I recently got a bottle of Kuinone and it pours very quickly. It's frustrating because I can't get just one drop or a measured dose. Does this happen to anyone else?

Yea it can get tricky. If I hang my bottle upside down I'll get about a drop/second. May be a lot easier with cooler room temp.

Constatine

Though neither Danny Roddy nor Chris Masterjohn seemed to have that effect. At least, they look always the same regarding their jaw line and cheek bones. Perhaps, it happens to some people but not to everyone. Or the dose also makes the difference or mixing other supplements, dunno.

I want to ask this:
Is it safe to supplement Vitamin K2 no matter what diet are you following? What I am most concerned is about a diet with low calcium intake.

Since I know that Vitamin K is related to Calcium metabolism, do you guys it's unsafe to supplement without good amounts of calcium in the diet? Or is it completely ok? I've read that K2 is really safe to supplement, however I don't know if all those studies were done in groups where they all were consuming calcium.
How does Danny Roddy get his vitamin K?

Constatine

I do Kuinone in the PM. Sometimes it makes me tired. I also notice clear breathing after taking it. I do 6 drops on the inner elbow. I noticed my cheekbones are wider and the back teeth have more separation now. I would have a hard time getting my back teeth to touch each other in the past with some discomfort to the jaw. Now it is easy! Had a recent cleaning at the dentist. Asked why the cleaning time was so short. Hygienist said "not much to clean" Used to have teeth sensitivity, not any more! Teeth used to feel weird after a coke. Not any more! Weston Price was a dentist that studied peoples jaws and teeth around the world after he retired back in the 1930's. He realized that when they consumed a lot of dairy products and were not exposed to the western diet they had full round faces, straight teeth, and no cavities even if they did not brush their teeth. He contributed it to a special vitamin in their diet that later became to be known as Vitamin K...
Of the new or old version (DMSO or SFA-ethanol)

Djukami

How does Danny Roddy get his vitamin K?
I don't know, but I suppose he supplements it since he has posted a pic of it on instragam one time...
But Chris supplements it for sure. Again, the diet and the dose may have some different effects.

bionicheart

Everytime I take Vitamin K (thorne's research) I get palpitations, irregular heartbeat and increased heart rate. What does this mean, and how do I correct this? I have mitral valve prolapse and want to eliminate tartar build up, I'm so overwhelmed...

Beastmode

Has anyone used this product topically to lower blood pressure? I may have missed an example scrolling through, but anything will help.

Thank you in advance.

Watson350

Interesting to note: I had three wrists surgeries for tennis in Germany. The doctor injected Vitamin k2 into my wrist after the last surgery. He told me most people experience swelling for 1.5 years after , however, since he started injecting patients with K2 the edema or what have you disappeared within months.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Any potential that a drop or two of Kuinone topically on top of lipomas over time would help them disintegrate given fibrotic capsule / calcification?

It could. I got an email from a person who claims to have removed 0.5in lipoma with topical Kuinone (3 drops once daily). But I don't have any published evidence justifying that approach other than the anti-fibrotic effects of vitamin K.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does 400 IU of vitamin E(Nowfoods SunE) per day inhibit the absorption of vitamin K2(3mg-4.5mg)?
Do I need to take separately ?

They need to be taken separately if possible.

dfspcc20

This article by Chris Masterjohn goes into detail about that ("Activator X" being vitamin K2):
https://www.westonaprice.org/health...-a-sixty-two-year-old-mystery-finally-solved/

FYI- I know you were probably simplifying for the sake of brevity, but not all the peoples Price noted for "straight and white like piano keys" teeth ate lots of dairy. All ate high calcium and K2 (and other fat-solubles), though.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Even if one is topical and the other internal?

Well, yes, as both routes will result in the vitamins getting in the blood and possibly interacting.