Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

mirc12354

I have repeating sciatica issues which usually come out for a few weeks in spring and in autumn. A few days ago the issues started again. I have been trying to lessen the pain with using 1-2 drops of Kuinone locally (taught it might help with nerve inflamation) but it does not seem to help. Do you think a higher dose could provide some benefit or should I try with something else?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have repeating sciatica issues which usually come out for a few weeks in spring and in autumn. A few days ago the issues started again. I have been trying to lessen the pain with using 1-2 drops of Kuinone locally (taught it might help with nerve inflamation) but it does not seem to help. Do you think a higher dose could provide some benefit or should I try with something else?

I think a anti-inflammatory like aspirin would be a more appropriate choice. Kuinone may help but its effects are primarily on bone, liver and brain.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

johnwester130

A person can take this instead of coq10 supplementation ?

What is the reasoning for this argument ?

Kray

Along with @johnwester, I too would like to get some clarification on the need for both vitamin K and Coq10. I was just reading a snippet from Dr Sinatra, who seems to indicate that K2 is found in just about all cheeses, soft to hard, including cottage cheese! If this is true, are we overdoing it by supplementing K? And based on Haidut's comments about the K/Coq10 similarity, is CoQ10 even necessary with a diet high in K2 and supplemental (Kuinone)?

I am using Haidut's Kuinone, and will be cautious about taking it together with vitamin E supplement. Thanks for the information on that.

Last edited:

Kray

For sciatica, a pill is probably needed to reach higher concentrations.

Haidut, I don't know if you've read my post and johnwester's about the CoQ10 question, but I would appreciate your clarifying this. I normally took CoQ10 supplement prior to K2 and now wonder if I should reorder since I ran out of the CoQ10. Thanks-

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, I don't know if you've read my post and johnwester's about the CoQ10 question, but I would appreciate your clarifying this. I normally took CoQ10 supplement prior to K2 and now wonder if I should reorder since I ran out of the CoQ10. Thanks-

This has been discussed multiple times on the forum and in Ray's articles - i.e. the CoQ10 vs. vitamin K supplementation. I suggest you search the forum or Ray's website.

Kray

This has been discussed multiple times on the forum and in Ray's articles - i.e. the CoQ10 vs. vitamin K supplementation. I suggest you search the forum or Ray's website.

Can you provide thread title(s) on the forum? I've checked several different ways and didn't come up with anything except for the discussion here. Much appreciated!

Kray

Kray

Yes, but not sure if questions were answered as to need for CoQ10 if one is supplementing with K2.

TubZy

I've already noticed it. My face has become more square..Also my skull bone has flattened out more to fit the adjusted jaw. I've always noticed in bald people their skulls look like mountains with a prominent top.

What do you mean like your jawline looks more sharper and defined looking or like a lego? You are applying straight onto the jawline topically? I'm trying to get that vanilla ice jawline

tara

Yes, but not sure if questions were answered as to need for CoQ10 if one is supplementing with K2.
I don't recall coming across Peat recommending COQ10 supplement anywhere (but I haven't read everything yet).

johnwester130

I don't recall coming across Peat recommending COQ10 supplement anywhere (but I haven't read everything yet).

"Further therapeutic indications

Due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative and anticarcinogenic properties, vitamin K, particularly MK-7, may be of interest in a number of other diseases (e.g., cancer, diabetes, age-related macular degeneration [AMD]); over the next few years, studies will show whether this is the case. Furthermore, because of its structural similarity to coenzyme Q10, it is likely that MK-7 is a Q10 mimetic with respect to the mitochondria and supports mitochondrial adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production in the respiratory chain."

Vitamin K: an old vitamin in a new perspective

"You cannot take CoQ10 with methylene blue, something about their modes of actions"

d3dcb91738.jpg

r99h9m2a1

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals