Kuinone - Liquid, High-dose Vitamin K2 (MK-4) Supplement

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Jan 11, 2016.

1. tomisonbottom

tomisonbottom Member

I did not know it could be damaged by sunlight. I have a bottle on the bathroom counter and sun comes in the window.
    How would I know if it's ruined? Change of color?

And your other supplements this way? Why not use the white bottle instead of clear, if it can be ruined simply by light? Or have instructions on the bottle label for storing?

Thanks

2. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Vitamin E, B2, and K can be damaged when exposed to direct sunlight for a few hours. If just left in the room basking in ambient sunlight these are probably OK. The non-transparent bottles we tested had issues with leaking BPA and other endocrine disurptors, so until we find a safe vendor we would rather use something we have tested repeatedly and it has come back as safe (based on current knowledge and tests).

3. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Thanks, we try to ship most packages the same day if they were ordered before 5pm. Weekends are an exception of course but often we ship at least one of the weekend days as well.

4. Kibs

Kibs Member

Your service is much appreciated, being in the uk it’s great to get this kind of service.

5. lacto man

lacto man Member

So how long after you began applying MK4 to your teeth was is before you saw any results?